Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am New here and we are looking for help on managing Our Bitcoin Talk Forum  (Read 152 times)
renegadeC (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

Hello BitcoinTalkers,

I am new here and learning from the forum, how ever we are running an ICO and we are looking for persons to manage our Bitcoin Talk forum. I am looking for good recommendations and advice on how to go about it also. We would prefer someone with a ranking of Sr. Member. Thanks to all who will give advice on the above! We will share information with anyone who is interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:33:23 AM

Welcome to the forum. Here you can ask question or share your view. You can also discuss about particular coin. Here ranking and promotion given base on your merit. I hope you will learn lot of thinkg from this forum.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

If you are looking to post an ANN thread, then just subscribe to copper membership so you can post images right away. You don't need a Sr. Member to do that for you. But if you are to hire someone to do it for you, go to the services section in the marketplace. Post your thread there stating you need someone who can do it for you and manage what you are about to do.

Welcome to bitcointalk.org

CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

Create a post first where you will be providing all the necessary informations related to your ICO like the team behind it, the idea of the ICO, your financial informations and community profiles. And to do that, find someone who knows and have experience of managing an ICO community before.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

I think you need to be efficient if you want to achieve good ICO. You need to ensure the safety of the investor. Then you can achieve your goal. You can start a good business with good Ico or tokens.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

managing a forum is not an easy task. Give clear and understandable rules and regulations for the people to follow and so that they are able to understand it clearly. Make sure that the posts are relevant and the numbers of members are active.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

I will first welcome you to the bitcointalk forum where crypto currency related matters are better discussed, However I will suggest you to stat the requirement of what you want the person to do so that you can get the best candidate .

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:38:13 PM

To make it simple for you
Go to the altcoins section
The bounty section

Check throughly the several options there regarding bounties
And figure out your next step