Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins following bitcoin  (Read 435 times)
Dasvino

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

yes in my opinion bitcoin greatly affects changes in altcoin prices the better the price of bitcoin, the better the price of altcoin will be
I think and hope bitcoin price will up full  with many invest  and support from people

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boh1215

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

bitcoin is the parent of all coins, and the price of altcoin depends on the good or bad price of bitcoin, the better the price of bitcoin the better the price of all altcoins. therefore we all hope that the price of bitcoin will rise again so that the altcoin price will rise.
Cahyono putro negoro

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

I think Bitcoin has an influence on altcoin prices and therefore it is important for traders to be able to analyze Bitcoin price movements,
indeed in reality all crypto prices are based on bitcoin. bitcoin is central. when bitcoin has decreased, the altcoin will also decline. and vice versa, if bitcoin experiences a price increase then alycoin will start following it.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

Yes altcoin is depend on bitcoin because the market will be value transaction on crypto market. Now altcoin price is very much low because bitcoin market is down. Market will be growing then altcoin will be increase so hold altcoin and get more profit. Before few month ago the bitcoin price is up to 16k but now bitcoin price is so much low but don't upset because market will be success after few month then alt coin price is too much high just wait and see this crypto market. I really low crypto market and i have some buy altcoin hold for some few month.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

bitcoin the founder of the market! All coins will always depend on his course
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

The fact that altcoins are affected by BTC rates is quite normal in this market. At present, BTC is the highest exchange rate in the market, and of course, it will affect the remaining cryptos so that the altcoins exchange rates increase and decrease at the exchange rate of BTC is completely understandable.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:40:39 PM

Can someone tell me why the Alt coins price is affected so much my bitcoin price? I feel.like I'm investing in excellent altcoin projects but due to bitcoin they just seem to plummet........argggggg. Many thanks in advance

Altcoins are affected with bitcoin price because first bitcoin is the king of all crypto with highest demand in the market. Also  bitcoin is always need when you buy altcoins that's why if bitcoin drop,altcoins also drops. Another reason you use bitcoin in trading with altcoin but if you want to withdraw and cash out money all your altcoin is need to exchange first into bitcoin before converting into a fiat money.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:45:51 AM

Can someone tell me why the Alt coins price is affected so much my bitcoin price? I feel.like I'm investing in excellent altcoin projects but due to bitcoin they just seem to plummet........argggggg. Many thanks in advance
The whole reason is a relatively large level of bitcoin capitalization compared to the total capitalization of the remaining crypto-currencies. This allows the bitcoin to completely dominate the price over all types of crypto currency. To ensure that bitcoin does not provide such a price dominance, it is necessary that its level of capitalization is significantly lowered and not much different from other coins.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:52:20 AM

Bitcoin - still the most stable valuation code showing price volatility on a regular basis. Of course, altcoins are often volatile, which makes altcoin more attractive to other investment markets.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

The price of Bitcoin has become a reference for other altcoin prices, so the rise and fall of bitcoin prices will certainly affect the price of other coins, unless the altcoin has high fundamentals, the price may not have an effect
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:29:03 AM

You think there is tremendous potential and represent overall health. Although the altcoin was born after the bitcoin but altcoin allowed the developers to experiment with unique features and altcoin was part of the cryptocurrency.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:43:56 AM

Hello. Everything is interconnected in the market. Basically, when the BTC falls, Alt falls. And vice versa. Before investing in Alt, it is necessary to study the project well, it is desirable to study white paper.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

yes you are right the price of bitcoin determines the movement of altcoin prices with the bitcoin price that is currently falling so the altcoin price will also fall, and when the price of bitcoin rises then the altcoin price will also rise it has become a very reasonable movement.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:52:13 AM

When you live in a country, you'll be affected by the government also the same like everyone in a kingdom will be affected by the king. LOL. BTC is the king of cryptocurrency world and it affect to all other cryptocurrecies on crypto market although it's the best altcoin, ETH.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

yes you are right the price of bitcoin determines the movement of altcoin prices with the bitcoin price that is currently falling so the altcoin price will also fall, and when the price of bitcoin rises then the altcoin price will also rise it has become a very reasonable movement.
It is not always like that, we cannot speculate prices of altcoins only based on price of the bitcoin, we need to undrestand that they are not connected, of course sometimes those prises rise together but it won't be like that always.

Telelentop

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

I think the price of bitcoin follow altcoins is due to the psychology of investors. When this becomes frequent, it becomes a habit for the market. My personal opinion
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

yes you are right that the condition of bitcoin prices can affect the condition of altcoin prices so you have to be alert when the price of bitcoin moves up so you can buy altcoins and when the price of bitcoin falls you have to get ready to sell altcoins and secure your assets.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

Can someone tell me why the Alt coins price is affected so much my bitcoin price?
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies so if those alts are much affected by bitcoin's price, you know why it's important in the crypto economy.

I feel.like I'm investing in excellent altcoin projects but due to bitcoin they just seem to plummet........argggggg. Many thanks in advance
Altcoins are not the only coins that's plummeting now even bitcoin does.
Invest if you are ready and if you fine with taking risk. If you are discouraged with altcoin's now, why not buy bitcoin?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

In fact, the influence of altcoin and bitcoin is mutual. Sometimes there will be some type of altcoin, but they will not have much impact on bitcoin, but when bitcoin becomes a "pump", most altcoins Will fall.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

Hello. A lot of different information on the net. In reality, the cost of all coins depends on the cost of the BTC. Of course there are special cases when for Alt intentionally make growth.

Preview:

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:

Code:
Code:
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: