Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency back from the dead?  (Read 2878 times)
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:25:36 AM

I am also wondering what is going on in today's market and what to expect. The chart is also not speaking nowadays and pretty inaccurate when someone says that altcoin or bitcoin will moon. Well, i might say that crypto manipulators are completely in control with the market. They are using this ETF decision to bring down the price of BTC and other altcoins. I hope that it bear market will end by the end of this month.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:44:46 AM

So far the crypto movement as usual has fluctuated, I really appreciate users who are enthusiastic about the crypto market movements that have risen in recent days, but unfortunately we have to see more decline today, maybe because this situation is running from last month I think that crypto tends to rise and fall like this until the end of the year. I hope there will be good news that will change the current market conditions for the better.

strtype

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:49:01 AM

Idk I see no uptrend yet. true that there was a slight uptrend a month ago but that went away like the wind and now we're going back down again.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

I don't think crypto died or will ever die. This disruptive technology will only get better and better in my honest opinion.

Even the recent ETF rejections will only make it stronger than ever.

Rocketiy

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

I think so too. I think cryptocurrency is the future, but now Bitcoin may continue to fall. When many people leave the cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency will be revived.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

The cryptocurrency market is restoring, you are right, but I am sure that it has to be fixed because it is very difficult to create predictions for the current case.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

There is no way cryptocurrency will die and it never happens that bitcoin died also. I guess it is only the term refer to bitcoin is dead when market price fall down yet there is no sign that bitcoin is dead when there are many investors on it still awaits for market price for bitcoin and other altcoins to rise or recover.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

What we have to think if crypto market is still isn't good on August?

If you day trade, you can recover and avoid such losses but it depends on how good you are. But if you are only holding, you have your goal of looking at the result after few years.

We have lots of fall since last years, so many investors didnt trust the ICO anymore, the ICO project still survive because they have partnership with other ICO'S, almost no real investor. How do I know this,? I manage a couple bounties, and know the project wasnt run good. If the ICO back to life, and great coin or altcoin are green in several day and stand still there, so the august is the gate to cryptos heaven
Maybe this is a natural transformation when the ICO moves from private investing to investment funds. 2 - 3 funds will invest ICO before the soft cap will be raised and further the project will get the hard cap by conducting ICO for private investors, what do you think?
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

As it turned out, the price then went down again, I hope closer to October, prices will finally go up!
dumpesu

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

On the off chance that you trust cryptographic money is the future and in a similar sentence you are discrediting your accept by saying if the digital currency don't increment, or is flag of the finish of digital money, who does that. You can not put stock in digital money in view of fiat cost. The innovation behind cryptographic money is preferable and all the more encouraging over anything we have consistently observing previously!
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:09:52 AM

that is how it is. only this year the crypto value increase is not far away. they just go up little by little. but starting from the end of August, with a growing value, of course the greater expectation for crypto rises to another month at the end of the year.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:11:55 AM

After several month we saw crypto currency prices is decreased fast, and a weeks ago the price is going up, but now looks go back to the bottom, the chart looks so confusing, but in my prediction if crypto currency getting better in august, so we must be happy, because I believe crypto currency is the economic future of the world. But if this august, crypto currency is fall again or maybe have no positif movement, so this is the end. What do you think buddy?
Crypto currencies are in the hands of the SEC, whether they will receive ETFs or not, we will see later.
jiandong

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:13:37 AM

crypto will show positive developments in costs and bull run will take over the market due to the fact that crypto has a beautiful future and with tolerance, we will achieve this goal. What if we don't freeze but keep quiet until the market fully recovered from the bear.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:24:16 AM

Bearish will be over for sure,  we can see historical chart of Bitcoin since 2011 always any times for bearish and bullish.  Now only trader who patient wait for next bullish will make profit , in the beginning of last year the market cap of crypto is only 1/4 from total current market cap and that mean in every years actually demand of crypto increasing and i believe next year is times for bull run again

Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:33:11 AM

After several month we saw crypto currency prices is decreased fast, and a weeks ago the price is going up, but now looks go back to the bottom, the chart looks so confusing, but in my prediction if crypto currency getting better in august, so we must be happy, because I believe crypto currency is the economic future of the world. But if this august, crypto currency is fall again or maybe have no positif movement, so this is the end. What do you think buddy?

There is no need to panic for. We all know the importance of cryptocurrency and I believe the it will recover soon or in the next couple months. Keep your patience and you will be rewarded. This may be a slow moving investment but this is better than taking losses.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:43:20 AM

Don't wait for the last few months to be in vain because of a statement like this. Keep believing in the crypto that everything will rise.

coldplay3r30

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:45:24 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 04:07:09 PM by coldplay3r30

I think the price movement of the crypto currency currency is indeed up and down, this must be a great opportunity for us to buy and sell quickly. by seeing the potential of trading that moves very fast, we can take advantage in a very fast time, this is the business world in taking action do not think too long because opportunities do not come twice,
valintino7

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:50:51 AM

I don't think so, crypto did not return to death, indeed in the past few months Crypto experienced a ups and downs but this condition I think is reasonable, we must keep positive thinking that crypto market conditions will be normal again, this is only a matter of time, still be patient
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

Crypto starts to grow and has good value. So it can be said that crypto will get better and continue to grow. This adds excitement to mining again.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:13:41 AM

Cryptocurrency was never dead. There was merely a temporary price drop in the whole market which will no doubt begin to recover now. Nothing can end cryptocurrency now.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: