Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be cautious in buying and selling coins  (Read 236 times)
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

I think everything will be fine if you guys have enough knowledge before start trading Smiley). For example, when you buy a new token on a decentralized exchange like ETD or Forkdelta, you need to add token if it's not available and you need to fill name, decimal and contract so how you can buy the wrong token with the same name but different contract while you filled it in
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

On decentralized exchanges, you always need to check the address of the contract in order not to be a victim of fraud. I also recommend installing Metamask to protect yourself from phishing links to exchanges.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

On decentralized exchanges, you always need to check the address of the contract in order not to be a victim of fraud. I also recommend installing Metamask to protect yourself from phishing links to exchanges.
I also advice Metamask and MEW wallet, it is far more safer to store your coins in your wallets, as even exchanges can be hacked and you can loose everything.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

Sometimes you can be lured by sweet words and might fall into others trap. As a newbie here you are motivated to try trading for the first time and then decided to buy and sell to earn a little profit. Check on those cheap decentralized exchange and then buy the coin you want to buy and sell, and the suddenly you can’t sell it on legitimate exchange. The last thing you know is, it’s a wrong coin but with the same name but with different contract address.

That's why we need to be careful in buying and selling our coins in different exchange. Much better to trade on the exchange that already known. And always check the coins and contract address if it is right and legitimate.
naminorichan

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

There is a project where pricing operation was done in a certain project. The value went up by 60 times at a stroke. I lost credibility as the operation got bald and I knew the collapsed project. A steady effort is necessary.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

yes friends need to be careful. because a lot of money to buy and sell you waits for you to steal your money and it will drop you down. It's a very important thing for beginners to him

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

Thanks for the valuable information, I had the same thing when I bought the coins and they had a different address of the contract. It was a small loss, but now I always check the address of the contract and recommend it to you.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

Sometimes you can be lured by sweet words and might fall into others trap. As a newbie here you are motivated to try trading for the first time and then decided to buy and sell to earn a little profit. Check on those cheap decentralized exchange and then buy the coin you want to buy and sell, and the suddenly you can’t sell it on legitimate exchange. The last thing you know is, it’s a wrong coin but with the same name but with different contract address.

That's why we need to be careful in buying and selling our coins in different exchange. Much better to trade on the exchange that already known. And always check the coins and contract address if it is right and legitimate.
It's easy to trade coins now but I advise investors to choose reputable and well-known exchanges because it will help reduce the risk of property losses for investors. I think investors should spend time choosing the right Exchange for themselves to be able to trade safely.

Flayme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

Yes of course we need to be always wise in buying and selling coins...  Because if we didn't do it our money is always at risk...  It is much better to take a good actions before we participate in every  transaction here...  Making a great decision will help us to earn more profit that's why we always need to be cautious...
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

Always be more cautious nowadays because a lot of trap are out there trying to make money from us, as a newbie also in crypto, i am sure that everybody should do a study first on certain coins we want to trade or buy or sell, the fact is many are scammers are out there, and are making money in huge amounts in introducing new coins, and then abandoned it at the end, so lets be careful on what coins we trade. Lets help other newbies to be more educated.
DarkNecromancer

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:23:05 AM

I even more often hear about such cases that send a token to other address and it vanishes. Especially often it happens when otrpavlyat tokens on the exchanges that to sell them. It is necessary to wish only to such traders to be more attentive before to send something it is better to check correctness.

ivull

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

I am very sorry that I used to sell and buy coins with people I did not know, and finally I was hit by the consequences of my account being redeemed

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

Indeed many crypto enthusiast are already learning the skills in sweet talking among the crypto industry community. Many have invested to a coin and tokens that are promoted by sweet talkers and persistent invitees that when the scam has been already done they vanish into the thin air of the crypto currency space.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: