Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:51:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alluma- The Latest Cryptocurrency Exchange To Dominate Asian Crypto Markets  (Read 257 times)
jagu359 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:36:02 AM

Alluma- The Latest Cryptocurrency Exchange To Dominate Indian And Other Asian Crypto Markets
Backed by some of the world’s top cryptocurrency investors, Alluma is on a mission to transform digital currency trading across emerging Asia.

Alluma has built the first institutional grade cryptocurrency exchange dedicated to the growing cryptocurrency markets across emerging Asia.
Alluma’s focus lies on three key areas:
  • Strong liquidity through global exchange partners
  • Design and user experience to increase adoption and usability
  • Providing a fluid customers experience from on-boarding to support
Features of Alluma
Alluma has built incredible powerful & secure, yet simple platform to change the way people trade digital assets across some of the fastest growing economies in the world. Here are a few of the Alluma platform features:
  • Global liquidity meaning low spread, fast transactions.
  • 110+ pairs (and counting) of the world’s top tokens.
  • Both Fiat-Crypto & Crypto-Crypto trading
  • Simple buy/sell & portfolio management dashboard
  • Advanced order types & trading tools
  • Multilingual 24/7 customer support.
  • Alluma membership based loyalty program.
Alluma Security to Users
Alluma has built its ecosystem architecture with a security-first approach, combining robust security policies with the latest security methods. It follows the best practices and took lessons learned from other exchanges to build Alluma’s core back-end platform. The resulting six layered security architecture includes:
  • Best-in-class protection against distributed denial-of-service attacks (DDOS) to prevent any possible service outages
  • Two factor authentication (2FA) and where appropriate, multi-signature arrangements are used for every critical action
  • Our Core exchange engine hidden in a private network, making it inaccessible to all external parties.
  • Storing 96-99% of funds in cold storage to protect against hot wallet attacks
  • Biometrics used to access the server facilities preventing unauthorized physical access
  • Multi-level hardware security including tier 3 sites, self-hosted, wholly-owned servers

For More details visit there Website here and for Project Details Read WhitePaper

sumanpv16

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

Very nice project . I am very much interested in this .
Manage

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

Both Fiat-Crypto & Crypto-Crypto trading mange fully trading dashboard hora............
jagu359 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

Very nice project . I am very much interested in this .
Thank u Suman for your Feedback.
jagu359 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

Both Fiat-Crypto & Crypto-Crypto trading mange fully trading dashboard hora............

Yes Alluma will going to be No.1 Exchange for Asian Countries .
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

What fiat Asian currencies are you going to integrate in your exchange?
jagu359 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

What fiat Asian currencies are you going to integrate in your exchange?

For more details visit Website https://www.alluma.io/ or Join Telegram Group for more Questions - https://t.me/allumaexchange
emrickp

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

adoption and usability in your design board attracted me to join and working in your community.
aksakov18

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

Alluma is indeed a truly extraordinary platform, likely to attract large traders to trade Alluma to more global crossings. if Alluma can compete with ancient altcoin, I will be amazed to see the development of Alluma in the future
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

Alluma is indeed a truly extraordinary platform, likely to attract large traders to trade Alluma to more global crossings. if Alluma can compete with ancient altcoin, I will be amazed to see the development of Alluma in the future
in general, if alluma wants to expand their program to the global market, but they will only focus on a few countries in Asia, thus increasing the cryto market in the planning area they are making
but nevertheless they will still compete with old altcoins like BTC or ETH, even though to achieve that is impossible, maybe for a long time, very long

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

compete with BTC or ETH? I think that is an impossible thing, it's better if they can reach the highest possible price in the exchange, for a limited area, I think that is a very far thing to achieve
but if possible to give advice, if you really want to increase crytocurrency in a particular area, the exchange must use fiat that is suitable for that country, for example using a rupee currency if the project center is in India, and the dollar is only for the second fiat, if that is possible
jagu359 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:05:26 AM

compete with BTC or ETH? I think that is an impossible thing, it's better if they can reach the highest possible price in the exchange, for a limited area, I think that is a very far thing to achieve
but if possible to give advice, if you really want to increase crytocurrency in a particular area, the exchange must use fiat that is suitable for that country, for example using a rupee currency if the project center is in India, and the dollar is only for the second fiat, if that is possible

Yes , i agree with you , Including the local currency in exchange will be important .
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

interesting project. I think this project will be successful
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

I just hope that the alumna market can be one of the leading projects,
I'm sure if the teams are serious about working for the alumna market,
surely all will be achieved
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

It is quite possible that I missed something but in spite of good tries didn't succeed to see any set date for public sale. Is there any minimum limit to participate in private investment round which is ongoing ? Has the situation on regulatory side in Indian become favorable for such projects ? India is big market but there was some kind of uncertainty seeing legal side.
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:58:50 AM

wow just i want to say it's a fantabulous project. I relly like your job style. Hope you will be very much success soon . Thank you.
jagu359 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

interesting project. I think this project will be successful

Thank you , Beta Version is Live , Try Now
jagu359 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

I just hope that the alumna market can be one of the leading projects,
I'm sure if the teams are serious about working for the alumna market,
surely all will be achieved

Yes Alluma is the best project ,  For more question you join telegram group - https://t.me/allumaexchange
jagu359 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

It is quite possible that I missed something but in spite of good tries didn't succeed to see any set date for public sale. Is there any minimum limit to participate in private investment round which is ongoing ? Has the situation on regulatory side in Indian become favorable for such projects ? India is big market but there was some kind of uncertainty seeing legal side.

You visit Token sale website -https://token.alluma.io/ and Telegram Group - https://t.me/allumaexchange
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

I see the Screen Shot of Alluma Exchange is very interesting, I hope your project runs successfully
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: