Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Landholder.club - Buy and sell virtual countries for bitcoins  (Read 185 times)
Vitus_Nansen (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

Hi folks,
Take a look at https://landholder.club
Landholder club is an anonymous investment club of virtual landholders.
In the club you can take hold of a virtual land and own it exclusively. The owner of a virtual land can sell his land for any price.
By investing in the purchase of land, you can increase your crypto-capital several times.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

By investing in the purchase of land, you can increase your crypto-capital several times.
But it can go the other way as well, am I right?

Quote from: About https://landholder.club/
Landholder club is absolutely anonymous, we do not collect any personal data, not even an email. Therefore, it is impossible to restore the account password via email.
I think you should reconsider this part (especially since the cost of buying these virtual lands are quite high [IMO]).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:08:42 PM

Hi folks,
In the club you can take hold of a virtual land and own it exclusively. The owner of a virtual land can sell his land for any price.

I tried to sign up with my bitcoin address. However, it did not allow segwit addresses and it didn't allow bitcoin addresses with no balances. That makes no sense to me imo, as most crypto businesses would let you sign up even without an address with funds in it. Besides, the site apparently demands deposits to come from the exact address that one signs up with - not always possible if using a hosted wallet like Coinbase, and someone could easily mistakenly send money from another address, leading to loss of funds.

The cost of unowned land is determined by the free market, i.e. the growth of demand leads to an increase in value, and a decrease in demand leads to a decrease in its value. The owner of a virtual land can sell his land for any price, paying 10% commission to the site (fee subject to change).

By investing in the purchase of land, you can increase your crypto-capital several times. You buy land at your own peril and risk, the success of your investment depends on your enterprise.

So according to the about section, this is just an investment game where you attempt to buy land at cheap prices and sell it later in hopes of someone else paying higher for it, right? Are there actually any utility value associated with the land? If not, it's quite a boring game and I doubt that anyone would be interested. At least have some feature where you can develop the land or something to increase the commercial value of it, before selling, or a virtual economy of some sort like Second Life. Otherwise, it's intrinsically valueless.

Also, who owns the land at the start? Do you own the land and sell it to buyers for a profit? Again, if that is true, then I really think that people will doubt your trustworthiness, especially with you holding all the land in the beginning and all the proceeds of the initial sale go to you.
Vitus_Nansen (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

But it can go the other way as well, am I right?

Yes, you can win or lose, it's an investment.

Quote from: About https://landholder.club/
Landholder club is absolutely anonymous, we do not collect any personal data, not even an email. Therefore, it is impossible to restore the account password via email.
I think you should reconsider this part (especially since the cost of buying these virtual lands are quite high [IMO]).

Email is not anonymous. Perhaps there is another way to restore the account.
The cost of lands depends on the activity of buyers.
Vitus_Nansen (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

Yes, it's an investment game. The goal is to buy for a low price and sell for a higher one.
The point is you can exclusively monopolistically own the whole country with real name. And you can earn money on resale of the exclusive one.

Hi folks,

I tried to sign up with my bitcoin address. However, it did not allow segwit addresses and it didn't allow bitcoin addresses with no balances. That makes no sense to me imo, as most crypto businesses would let you sign up even without an address with funds in it. Besides, the site apparently demands deposits to come from the exact address that one signs up with - not always possible if using a hosted wallet like Coinbase, and someone could easily mistakenly send money from another address, leading to loss of funds.

The cost of unowned land is determined by the free market, i.e. the growth of demand leads to an increase in value, and a decrease in demand leads to a decrease in its value. The owner of a virtual land can sell his land for any price, paying 10% commission to the site (fee subject to change).

By investing in the purchase of land, you can increase your crypto-capital several times. You buy land at your own peril and risk, the success of your investment depends on your enterprise.

So according to the about section, this is just an investment game where you attempt to buy land at cheap prices and sell it later in hopes of someone else paying higher for it, right? Are there actually any utility value associated with the land? If not, it's quite a boring game and I doubt that anyone would be interested. At least have some feature where you can develop the land or something to increase the commercial value of it, before selling, or a virtual economy of some sort like Second Life. Otherwise, it's intrinsically valueless.

Also, who owns the land at the start? Do you own the land and sell it to buyers for a profit? Again, if that is true, then I really think that people will doubt your trustworthiness, especially with you holding all the land in the beginning and all the proceeds of the initial sale go to you.
talkforum

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:10:53 AM

A good trade method by suggesting a diversity of comfort, convenience, conveniences and below expenses than other trades will establish a difficult competition in the stock exchanges for crypto players.
##impossible to restore the account password via email why?
Vitus_Nansen (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

Don't worry. The site is well protected and backuped automatically daily.

The key theme that in the future it has insured the growth of the project.  but i have question how can u maintain your security means how can i trust... Huh
Vitus_Nansen (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

Because the site doesn't collect any personal data, not even an email. The club is completely anonymous and the email address is not anonymous.

##impossible to restore the account password via email why?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: