Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to buy site coin?  (Read 139 times)
aTarekR (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

Hello, I'm new to cryptocarrency. I do not know what kind of cryptorcation wallet is good, would you please tell me which wallet is better  Smiley??
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

What coins do you want to buy?

Select the desired coin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ and in the Markets tab select the exchange on which you can buy a coin.

I use the multicurrency wallet exodus

aTarekR (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:38:02 PM

Thank you very much
vucuong16101997

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Hello, I'm new to cryptocarrency. I do not know what kind of cryptorcation wallet is good, would you please tell me which wallet is better  Smiley??
You can buy BTC or ETH as valuable coins. You can buy them from the dealers, or with the floor like binane, coinbase, houbi ...
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:25:16 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 02:55:10 PM by RodeoX

My advice.
Set up an account at a LICENSED exchange in your country.  Never ever work with an unlicensed business.  
Next deposit from a bank account to your exchange account. They will need your identity. This process will take a week or so. Be patient.

While you wait install a full bitcoin wallet like "Bitcoin Core". It will take days to sync. Be patient.

Now you are set to buy crypto. I highly recommend that you avoid alt-coins! Almost all of them are scams and you will not know the difference until you are completely familiar with bitcoin.  So when you understand rainbow tables, the nonce, SHA-256, etc. Then you can entertain the extreme risk of buying alt-coins.

Lastly. Don't sell your coins, spend them. You will get the full value of your coin this way. Trading them back and forth for fiat currency will just make your exchange rich at your expense. Spending coins also helps push the bitcoin economy.

Cheers

EDIT:
Here is an example of how you save buying. Say you did well and found your portfolio was "bitcoin heavy". You just have too much in bitcoin compared with other less risky investments. The solution is to diversify, so you decide to get some gold. You could pay a fee to turn your bitcoin into dollars. Then have the seller pay a fee to use a credit card for the transaction. But why?  I would just go to a seller who takes bitcoin and expect to pay less than everyone else. Why do I pay less? Bitcoin costs them nothing to use and so I want the 3% they would have paid for a credit card transaction. Look at the link below and notice that if you pay with bitcoin you will pay about $400 less. That is all profit and so is the money you would have paid in exchange fees.

https://www.amagimetals.com/gold/bars/10-oz-pamp-suisse-gold-bar-999-fine-gold.html

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
aTarekR (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

Thanks for giving you valuable information
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

You can use Bitcoin Core wallet for Bitcoin, MEW for ETH and REC20 coin. Trusted exchanges you should use are Binance, bit-z, bittrex, Kucoin.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

For ethereum you can use myetherwallet.com and for bitcoin you can use coinbase wallet
aTarekR (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:26:49 PM

For ethereum you can use myetherwallet.com and for bitcoin you can use coinbase wallet
Thank you
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

Thank you

Coinbase is a trusted company. But I would add that you need to understand how web wallets work and the risks associated with them. Wallets that share or withhold access to private keys should not be trusted with large balances. Unless you have EXCLUSIVE control of your private key then you have no bitcoin. If a website hosting your wallet folds, or just decides to take your money then you will have little too no legal recourse. If instead you run a full node you can have world class security. I had my debit card replaced 3 times last year from data breaches.  But in the last 8 years I have spent a LOT of bitcoin and never had a single problem.

The most important thing to remember is that you are the security team. YOU must back up your wallet.dat file. If you have a bank safe deposit box, put it there. Now your wallet has 24/7 protection and even armed guards.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
aTarekR (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

Thank you

Coinbase is a trusted company. But I would add that you need to understand how web wallets work and the risks associated with them. Wallets that share or withhold access to private keys should not be trusted with large balances. Unless you have EXCLUSIVE control of your private key then you have no bitcoin. If a website hosting your wallet folds, or just decides to take your money then you will have little too no legal recourse. If instead you run a full node you can have world class security. I had my debit card replaced 3 times last year from data breaches.  But in the last 8 years I have spent a LOT of bitcoin and never had a single problem.

The most important thing to remember is that you are the security team. YOU must back up your wallet.dat file. If you have a bank safe deposit box, put it there. Now your wallet has 24/7 protection and even armed guards.
Thank you for your valuable information
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:14:04 PM

Bitcoin wallets --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0 but its also good for you to know that hardware wallets are the best.

Exchanges where you can buy cryptocurrencies (bitcoin & altcoins) --> https://coinsutra.com/best-cryptocurrency-exchanges/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███