Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:46:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 15 Crypto discussion on prospect  (Read 2191 times)
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:18:15 AM

order by today's market capon mineable coins

#9 Primecoin - Bitcoin's sha256 brother, mined for proxy Bitcoin buying by ASIC, nothing to look at.  I cannot mine it.

Bitcoin's sha256 brother?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primecoin

Seriously, I read this and went "da faq?" Troll be trollin'.

I mean it's the same exact thing as was written for Peercoin, so I'm still scratching my head...

I feel once again it is appropriate for me to say: The hash is high with this one...
GreenWins

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:57:11 AM

So Quark was never "pre-mined" Quarkcoin First Block found on 2013-07-21 and announced on 2013-07-21.

Source:
http://bitinfocharts.com/quarkcoin/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.0

rockstar888 (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:25:18 PM

i might have grouped sha256 coins together.
but unmineable without ASIC is unmineable. I do reckon Peercoin and Namecoin both have good new tech involved, but I am not interested in things I cannot mine.
as the price is easily too centralized.
hellscabane
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:39:34 PM

but unmineable without ASIC is unmineable. I do reckon Peercoin and Namecoin both have good new tech involved, but I am not interested in things I cannot mine.

You've done more than group SHA-256 coins together, you've blatantly miscategorized and provided misinformation on multiple coins. And Namecoin has been merged-mined for years...

Anyhow, if you've made $150k profit off of Bitcoins, why haven't you gotten an ASIC? When even top of the line ASICs right now cost under $15k, that's a fairly mitigated risk for someone who has made as much as you claim to have made. Additionally, in order to have made that much, you could have easily consolidated some of your equipment and taken the risk (after all, you must have clearly taken risks to have gotten a lot from BTC). So why not?

To be frank, I think you're spewing out a bunch of hot air.
poloormaze

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:59:03 PM

1-NXT
2-NEM
rockstar888 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:02:16 PM

You've done more than group SHA-256 coins together, you've blatantly miscategorized and provided misinformation on multiple coins. And Namecoin has been merged-mined for years...

Anyhow, if you've made $150k profit off of Bitcoins, why haven't you gotten an ASIC? When even top of the line ASICs right now cost under $15k, that's a fairly mitigated risk for someone who has made as much as you claim to have made. Additionally, in order to have made that much, you could have easily consolidated some of your equipment and taken the risk (after all, you must have clearly taken risks to have gotten a lot from BTC). So why not?

if you started on bitcoin in 2010, you will know how
and no, I don't believe in ASIC, the moment GPU started to not work, I moved on.

Bitcoin mining in the very beginning was just a benching game, I had no idea it would be so profitably then.
and I am glad I cashed in at 840 too. 

anyway, if you listened to my previous selection in Megacoin, you made 10% today dude. so....
iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:14:01 PM

I kinda like megacoin.

I can't really tell you why, but it's just one of those that I like.

Might be a shitcoin, could be for all I care, I like it a lot.
hellscabane
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:59:01 PM

if you started on bitcoin in 2010, you will know how
and no, I don't believe in ASIC, the moment GPU started to not work, I moved on.

Bitcoin mining in the very beginning was just a benching game, I had no idea it would be so profitably then.
and I am glad I cashed in at 840 too. 

anyway, if you listened to my previous selection in Megacoin, you made 10% today dude. so....
You not choosing to get ASICs is not my deal, network protocols change innovation always happens. So not much more I can say about that. But if you are going to attempt to give facts about various alts, don't spread FUD. That's all.

Gah, I love it when people try to tell me to invest in blah blah blah. I follow my own investment plan; and I've known about BTC for a long time too.

Let's be honest though, when it comes to alts, it's all about luck and timing. I rarely talk about my alt portfolio, but I've made profit on MEC before when I bought last November at 5k satoshi, and sold at around 150k satoshi in December. A 10% change in one day doesn't really tell me a lot, because I will rarely invest as day trading.

I will say though, my personal analysis shows me that there is likely a continued positive trend for MEC mid-term (a golden cross that pointed at a height of around 90k satoshi), but really even that is all just a guessing game.
isaevski

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:45:57 PM

Anime coin?
richystran

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:05:47 PM

Quark was pre-mined? lol your so full of it. I was able to mine right at the start, that makes me a preminer? You would have been able to mine at the start too. I think you are telling a few porkies about that $150k btw.
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:38:17 PM

#7 Quark  - the most pre-mined top 10 of all times. somehow the community seems ok with it, and I have yet to understand that, I also say cash in before it is too late.

Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:46:15 PM

I agree on most points except for Novacoin. It's a scam. Read about btc-e bribe and you will understand.

rockstar888 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:29:39 AM

I did not know about about Novacoin... thanks for pointing out.

taking a look now myself.
jrretirement

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:35:40 AM

OP, perhaps you should learn to write IMO before you start posting such things!

Or in your case IMUO for "In my uneducated opinion" as you are clearly making false statements about several coins!

Wink
rockstar888 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:46:16 AM

oh hey, I made 3.5 BTC buying Megacoin last night.

i am quite sure I know what I am doing bro. Smiley

you buy the rest and see where it brings you. I let result speaks.

I been investing in crypto since 2010, so I know how to read momentum, what is BS and who's trolling.

but you do what you want, I will not call you uneducated or nothing. Cause hey, I am happy with my profits.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: