Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto exchanges not helping Bitcoin!  (Read 1226 times)
scrypt256

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

Most of crypto exchanges main purpose is profit also exchanges provide platforms to its investors for trading and exchange other currencies they never target special peoples also many peoples are making and loosing money on exchanges like Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex & they are not offering any winning amount. Every crypto exchange is depend on bitcoin because they get investors from bitcoin so why they not support bitcoin.
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

Crypto exchanges are not helping bitcoin because exchange rate are not encouraging  at all.  This doesn't encourage people to d OK exchange because of  huge amount of money involved.

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:09:03 PM

These are the promotion methods imposed by competition
How will exchanges attract traders?
No harm in that

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

With all of these new exchanges popping up here there and everywhere, i am seeing a very common theme and it's one i don't like AT ALL and i feel it gives bitcoin/crypto a bad reputation in general.

What am i talking about? Trading competitions! Where you can win XXX amount of whatever crypto for being the most active or hitting a certain limit. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure there are a few people out there who will do alright from these deals, but i imagine the vast majority end up losing in the short term or the long run.

For me, its targeting the wrong audience. It does absolutely nothing toward our hallowed "mass adoption" hopes, and its encouraging gambling all so that the said exchange can make a profit in fees!

Yet we wonder why the SEC are so reluctant to give crypto its blessing!  Roll Eyes

Whats your thoughts?

I think new exchanges just want to create awareness about their exchange, but using not appropriate ways.
a month ago, a certain exchange holding a competition and causing ethereum network congested. If you want to send eth or tokens at that time, you must use high gas fee.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

Firstly the purpose of an exchange and bitcoin is quite different. So don’t mix them both. Now coming to competition it is quite normal so your conception is pretty wrong actually.
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

I do not think this the news to get worried about. There is no wrong with competition as it is everywhere no one can deny that. So this not going to impact bitcoin’s reputation
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:39:28 AM

It's completely your choice where you want to invest your money or not. ICO s are always lucretive but it's your duty to study coin prospect. I agree with you that currenly lots of coins are increasing BTC volatility.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

Nothing is wrong here. It’s a promotion based on their own strategy. And in business there will be competition. With their promotion they can pull traders to make the volume to grow the exchange. What’s the problem here??   
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

i think we should focus on real case mass adoption instead of making more coins as well as exchanges because they are not helping anymore instead we need real products like PundiX product which will help in real life. This will increase exposure to more people which in result will increase more invest thus more price rise.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

Yes, too much crypto exchanges can not help Bitcoin, but the problem is that people want to make profit, therefore they make crypto exchange. With time there will be only largest ones in the market and problem will be solved.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

Competition is very natural in a market like this where every exchange can make profit for themselves and there is nothing we can do about it. Moreover, they are not forcing anyone to choose their service rather everyone is coming up with something unique which is helping the market to grow as a whole.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

Well, I don't think criticizing exchanges is making any sense. As we all know that, Crypto is all about self-responsibility and thus one is responsible for his own actions and that means, he should be ready for the consequences taking place after his actions. Exchanges are doing their business and they have full right to do it as per as they are doing it in a legal way.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

when they approve bitcoin futures, which we all sincerely wait for will be very amusing to watch how the mood in the forum will change and everything will predict the bitcoin rate for 100k and above Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

The question is not wrong because there are any kind of trading competition.Competition is very natural in a market.It's totally thine option whereinto you want to invest your money or not.in the coming year market to grow as a whole.
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

I also don't think exchanges are really damaging bitcoin either. Actually, the days of dcentralized exchanges may be numbered as decentralized exchanges get better and more user-friendly. The key for bitcoin is to solve the scalability problem.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

with what i m seeing, bitcoin doesn't any reputation, mostly i don't think if anybody have power to boost bitcoin in the market secondly exchange don't have any power to increase the price.. the only think i see's is that "exchange is were you can trade your token to any prefer crypto or fiat" so i don't think if the exchange has any responsibility for the growth.
sensimilia

Activity: 702

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

The only thing that can really improve bitcoin and help it is reconsidering the government and other people that bitcoin is trusted, showing them on our own experience and example that it is something good and not an evil.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:25:55 PM

No harm in that

That's true. If one good and legit exchange reduces its rates to a more reasonable price then by the law of competition the majority of the exchanges will have to follow suit. Competition after all, in this case can benefit us.
Soots

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

No harm in that

That's true. If one good and legit exchange reduces its rates to a more reasonable price then by the law of competition the majority of the exchanges will have to follow suit. Competition after all, in this case can benefit us.

This can't be sustainable if the competition doesn't provide us better  walkthrough behind the downfall of the market nowadays. The exchanges should initiate the plans in order to proliferate bitcoin's demand. With that ways we could acquire the reasonable benefits, that everybody should be receiving specially when trading and thinking about long terms trades. It would be hard for us to experience the good trends towards profitable price in the market as demands also arises.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:18:24 PM

I think there are helpingbeach other. Because you can make your altcoin in to a bitcoinwithout exchanger or you cannot make your usd  into bitcoin if there  are no exchanger.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: