Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bithumb withdraw not working  (Read 109 times)
antonsuave (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

I keep receiving this message in korean, someone can help me? some corean that knows what they say or why is not possible to withdraw crypto on my bithumb account.. The message comes in this way, first I go to withdraw, then I click on any cryptocurrency and the page refreshes and this message in corean appears on my screen, once I press anything it just goes back to the home page, no idea why, I am verified lvl 2 so guess it shouldn't be problems...
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

You didn't mention the Korean message as well as did not make clear about your questions of the discussion. Please make the discussion more specific. And for the Korean issue, you may copy the message and paste in Google translator to understand what those are saying.
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

At least you should have taken a screenshot and post it here so that someone can translate for you. However, you can also use google translate to see what the error message is about. If you still face difficulty then try contacting their support. Hope they can help.
itglobe

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:02:13 AM

It's a serious issue. I just came to know a few days ago that Bithumb recently enlists STEEM coin. I planned to store STEEM coins there but if withdraw isn't working for you then I should not go for it.

BTW, where is the SCREENSHOT? Maybe, it is for a short period of time. It will be better soon. Try Again
TetraSquad50

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

If this information is true then it will make a gerat trouble for the users of Bithumb and you must take a screenshot in order to understand the problem.
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

If the same issue arises when you are getting engaged to other sites, then it might be a technical issue. But if it doesn't, then maybe you are doing something wrong. See if the transaction id or any verification id is types correctly or not. Make sure to check each and every step.
scrypt256

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:18:56 PM

If Bithumb withdraw not working than this is the bad news for users basically its Korean based exchange. first u need to upload screenshot of Korean message of error or this can be a technical problem for Ur wallet u need to contact Bithumb support Center and send screenshot of error message i hope Ur problem will be solve.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3778

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

This platform is famous and has an office/contact number, so I do not expect to be a scam exchange.
I've done research and there are no reports about hacking or people they have like your case.
Read some similar cases that have been resolved without having to communicate with the support team.[1]
Where you did not show the error message, suggest the following:

- Make sure you visit the correct site.[1]
 - Check your Internet connection, stop any VPN, enable javascript, and reset your browser.
 - Contact support team or call them Contact: +82-1661-5551
 - Use social media sites[2] and Reddit.
 - move this topic into Service Discussion[3].

[1] https://www.bithumb.com/
[2] https://twitter.com/bithumbofficial?lang=en
[3] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: