Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Signature Campaign can you join at once  (Read 296 times)
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

I recently Joined a Signature Campaign and found few more interesting ones that had me think, whether it is possible to Join more than one Signature Campaign for a Jr. Member, if the Bounty program allows.
Thanks in Advance.
you can only join once, if you dont want you're previous signature , remove it or quit the campaign so you will be rejected, and you can now participate on another signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maldini07

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

sorry it seems you have got the answer to your question that almost all other members say you cannot follow more of one of a signature campaign. Are you satisfied with this answer.? it would be better if you lock this topic to avoid bumps and spamers
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

I recently Joined a Signature Campaign and found few more interesting ones that had me think, whether it is possible to Join more than one Signature Campaign for a Jr. Member, if the Bounty program allows.
Thanks in Advance.

Grin, You only join ONLY one Signature campaign at one time, if you find some interesting projects which have the potential signature campaign with high rewards, please consider choosing the best campaign to join and bookmark these others campaign to join after the first campaign is end.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

For signature is only one a time!!!
Only you can join other Bounty with one account if you only join it with your social media like join Facebook on project b, your Twitter on project c, reddit on project e, blog account on project f... That it I hope it helps..
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:45:12 AM

You can joined signature campaign only for 1 time, thats the rule here. If you want to that thing then i bet your the only one who done that before. Its better follow the rule for no consequences.
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:26:41 AM

Only one signature for one account, i think that the rule in this forum. But for social media you can you joined as many as you can like twitter or facebook.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

You are a new person. How can a bounty mission involve a lot at the same time? Bounty missions are signed, you can only do one. But you can do a lot of airdrops.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

You can only join one signature at a time in crypto because you cannot carry two logo at a time, you can only carry one. If you have interest in other signature, you can join with another account.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

Thanks in Advance.

I can only confirm that you can only join one signature campaign at once. Everything else can lead to a ban from the bounty. But you can try to use your twitter, facebook, reddit or other social media accounts for bounty campaigns. There you can participate with an account in different bounty campaigns. Or try to make a videos or translations for different projects. So you can support and earn from different projects.  Wink
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

Signature activity rewards is high because of its independence, you can imagine, if an advertising paper can paste two advertising projects, is there a competition between them?

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Signature activity rewards is high because of its independence, you can imagine, if an advertising paper can paste two advertising projects, is there a competition between them?

Signature activity rewards is high because of its independence
it depends on the advertisers or on the company . some camapigns are paying low and some pays high . it is also depending on the rank and to the manager  that manages the campaign

you can imagine, if an advertising paper can paste two advertising projects,
of course it is possible . cant you see in news papers , tarpolines , billboards , and other ads space . most of them are promoting a multiple brand names .  it also depends on the advertiser if he wants to buy the whole ad space or not .
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

As long as cryptocurrency is concerned and with my knowledge of it, I think you can only join one signature at a time and if you have interest in another signature and you have another account, you can join with this account or better still join as many bounty as you want.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

Thanks in Advance.
Almost all the campaigns don't allow you to wear any other thing into your signature other than their signatures,if you found wearing something then you may be disqualified from that campaign.So you can participate on only one campaign with one account. Cheesy But you have so many other campaigns other than signature campaign like content creation,social media and translation campaign where you can participate on multiple campaigns at the same time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
letonys

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

It seems that all projects are only allowed to participate in a project at the same time. If you violate it, you will definitely be eliminated.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

You can't complete two signature tasks on the same account at the same time. It is independent, and your signature number is limited!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Jiucaige

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

I am an amateur bounty hunter. Most of my bounty work time is usually only 3-4 hours but I think I can complete 4-5 bounty missions in this time! (including a signature)
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

Thanks in Advance.

You can only wear one signature for specific time period. Else, when they caught you using other signature, you will not get stakes and eliminated.

Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

I am able to complete many bounty missions at once, because when I finish my day's work, I still have a lot of free time to complete 5-7 bounty missions!
Mezounbanned

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

It was very tempting to try a few signatures at the same time. Luckily i have found this thread so i can be more smart.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

You can only join one signature,  it's not possible to join  more than one signature campaign, just choose a reputable bounty and join instead of planning to do two signature campaign at a time

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: