Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Signature Campaign can you join at once  (Read 296 times)
getrichquack

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Need money

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

I recently Joined a Signature Campaign and found few more interesting ones that had me think, whether it is possible to Join more than one Signature Campaign for a Jr. Member, if the Bounty program allows.
Thanks in Advance.
Jr.Member can only add signature with maximum of 150 characters so I don't think you could add 2 signature campaign on your account. And many campaign forbidden the multiple signature of participant so it will be impossible for you to join 2 signature campaign.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

I recently Joined a Signature Campaign and found few more interesting ones that had me think, whether it is possible to Join more than one Signature Campaign for a Jr. Member, if the Bounty program allows.
Thanks in Advance.
Just read the rules whether you can wear both of their signatures, but i doubt it will happen, since it allowed only one signature at any account that we can wear.
And since when did you see an account wearing two signatures at a time?

I think this thread seems like posted in a wrong section, it doesn't offer any service discussion.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

Thanks in Advance.
What do you mean? How do you imagine it? Simultaneously participate in several signatures campaigns? This is unrealistic. And if you try, you will most likely be banned well, or your trust will be negative
WuGong

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

I also want to be able to complete many signature tasks at the same time, but such an idea may never be realized, because it will affect the interests of the merchants!
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

can not participate in 2 signature campaigns at the same time, where do you intend to sign the second project?
vanthu12

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:13:42 PM

There are no projects that allow participants to hunt for bonuses at the same time as two signature campaigns.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:33:41 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 08:27:18 PM by Anyobsss

Thanks in Advance.
You can only wear one signature at a time thus, you can only join one signature campaign. That is the reason why there are so many people here who's account farming so they can join more signature campaign and earn more tokens.

bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

You can join multiple campaigns with social accounts like facebook, twitter ... But for signature campaigns you can only join 1 campaign. If you join 2-3 campaigns at the same time. You violated the rules of the bounty manager and you will be removed from the campaign

ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:56:13 PM

Thanks in Advance.

if you use the two signatures at once it is only a waste of your chance to join the campaign and you can be removed by the bounty manager. I suggest the signature campaign for the jr member is very limited signature code.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: