Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened with coinmarketcap  (Read 314 times)
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:18:09 PM

it think there was a glitch in the website, but now all is set. no need to worry now

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

It was just a glitch for a couple of minutes but I bet that some people bought some of those coins. This is not the first time that coinmarketcap has a glitch like this so I bet this is not gonna be the last one. Stay safe and always double/triple check the prices.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

Maybe it was one of the Bugs that happened to the coinmarketcap, after I checked just now, it turned out that everything was normal and returned to the original. And the most fun is, I saw some crypto currency prices rise well
Leto84

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:30:02 PM

It was only a glitch for a few minutes, but I'm sure some of them bought some of those coins. This isn't the first time coinmarketcap has had such a glitch, so I'm sure it won't be the last. Be safe and always double / triple check prices.
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

Coinmarketcap Huh

I think coin marketcap is going normal.
Im never look a wrong side, i don't know if i wrong.
But until now, coinmarketcap is best platform for looking a grow coin.

Seriously? Not even looking at the post of the OP?  Huh

I guess it is a glitch just like what others says here. Is that new? If you are looking at other tokens you will see this most of the time from this website.
That is why I am not using it anymore.
I would rather go directly to the exchange to see the real price of one token rather than looking at CMC.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

That manipulation needs to bail. Coinmarketcap management should hire cybersecurity so that hackers won't access the data and information about each coin on coinmarketcap.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:21:31 PM

Very positive news. Likely so did, so we did not worry that the market is going to the bottom. Such a joke would be relevant on April 1. I hope the guys will be fine.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:54:07 PM

Check their global 1d charts, marketcap suddenly move from $266B to $357b/ volume from $13B to $43B within 20 minutes, but it's already back to normal, maybe website database issue or other reason, that 20 minutes really make me happy and I think bull market already start, but only happy 20 minutes, then jump from heaven to hell  Undecided

Coinmarket cap should be taken on "as is" basis, you should not consider any of the values there to be flawless at all and particularly those coins that have a very low daily volumne.

iotic

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:55:56 PM

When you saw this ? it is very good but it is not real. I think it is not hacking just about data.
Dr.Lecter (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

When you saw this ? it is very good but it is not real. I think it is not hacking just about data.
you can see my attached link under pictures. Grin it's fun
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

It was just a glitch for a couple of minutes but I bet that some people bought some of those coins. This is not the first time that coinmarketcap has a glitch like this so I bet this is not gonna be the last one. Stay safe and always double/triple check the prices.
It looks like there's no someone rushing to buy that. I have surprised about that and i thought that was a real thing but i just checked it and then i found that's only a glitch from the coinmarketcap.
It looks like cmc has been getting fixed again on its chart.
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:50:45 PM

lol  Grin Grin
maybe it has been hacked.  Shocked

Your first screenshot i would say is fairly normal. when you have new coins with no value, they don't need to rise much to show a huge percentage rise.
The other shots are more errant. Some people if they were watching when this happened may have creamed their pants. Happiness is fleeting but i suggest still worth the experience lol.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:51:36 AM

Many people were shocked and surprised with that marketcap chart. yeah So did I. It was very suspicious when the market was red with the big percentage of green increase. of course, it led some mistakes. however now, the coinmarket cap is back to the normal. And it is back also to see the sad red and price.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
maksimukr1989

Activity: 513
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

It was just a glitch.Actually yesterday was a day of beer,.Most likely the administration of this resource celebrated this holiday Grin
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:01:44 AM

It only happened yesterday and now everything is back to normal. I was also surprised to see some coins experiencing a very rapid increase. Grin

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:03:50 AM

It was realy funny to see such growth))) It calls "to the moon" Smiley
I hope it was just a bug,not hackers attack, we all use their system and many projects are tied to the data of the coinmarketcap, I have interest accrued according to the coinmarketcap, I hope they put things in order.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

Idk, maybe yesterday they are got hacked or doing some maintenance to establish their website and server...
But, it seems everything is going normally again like the previous day ago...

To be honest, yesterday I got shocked too. I think this is true everything is bullish but unfortunately is just a mistake from coinmarketcap...  Grin
vvthd

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

This is something weird, when i saw i was excited but i check the my binance account, i understand it is a terrible mistake:)
BountyMorglen

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

WELL, it would be nice if all these amazing indicators were true for every day. We would all then quickly forget about financial problems, just like someone from the lucky end of 2017.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

When you see such venomena? Maybe it was just an artificial image only. Have never encountered an increase of it in coinmarketcap. even had indeed occurred, but not until the increase of it.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: