Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZWOOP | Transforming How the World Shops Online [ZWP]  (Read 1920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

It looks very simple at the beginning, and is handled by a cool team, how do you attract investors to join your project? can you give me an answer, thanks.

Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

The road map of the project states that in July 2018 a public beta testing of the project was launched. But I did not find a link to the beta version. Can you help me with link?

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

The road map of the project states that in July 2018 a public beta testing of the project was launched. But I did not find a link to the beta version. Can you help me with link?

I also don't understand, can you explain to me in more detail and be easy to understand? I want to study this project more deeply, impressive project.
profitbezpredela

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

Looks like a worthy project. I'm also ready to join the testing, but question, how to do it? I think it is a great way to assess the the project in action. I have already read the WP but I need more information  before I decide to invest.

Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:23:00 AM

Currently, the crypto currency is not very well known in some countries of the world. This causes inconvenience for those residents who are willing to spend crypto on real-world goods. Will Zwoop solve this problem?

Yes - Zwoop has a one click payment system for both fiat and cryptocurrencies. Its actually very easy to use since its been developed with the consideration that even people who are not tech savvy should be able to use it easily.

Valkrav

Activity: 350

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:14:56 AM

How does Zwoop integrate with other e-commerce so that Zwoop is able to check-out and confirm the state of stock, is it by collaborating with e-commerce before the data is presented on the Zwoop platform?
I support the question. I'm interested with what major trading companies  ZWOOP plans to cooperate in the future? Do you have any partnerships already as competition is very high?

Just so I can answer effectively - Are you wondering about how Zwoop is presenting the searched products to the user?
Not really, I'm wondering how Zwoop will attract sellers for cooperation, and how it plans to interact with big brands. What are the advantages of working with Zwoop for sellers?

Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:00:40 AM

Currently, the crypto currency is not very well known in some countries of the world. This causes inconvenience for those residents who are willing to spend crypto on real-world goods. Will Zwoop solve this problem?

People are able to spend using both fiat and cryptos, which includes the ZWP token. There will be some mechanisms implemented that allows merchants to reward users with ZWP tokens, which helps to bring an interest from people who may not be familiar with crypto yet.

In the description of your project, I found information that users will receive a reward for sharing their data. Please explain what this means and what data do you mean?

The gist is that consumers are able to take back control of their data (such as age, country, shopping habits, etc), and the consumers themselves are able to choose when this data is shared to merchants. Should the consumer choose, they can store their data on the blockchain and they can choose how this is shared.

From the merchant side, they are able to give advertisements or promotions to a very specific demographic - such as "people in London that are between 20-25 years old and have bought a computer related product in the last 5 days". When the merchant is doing the promotion, they are able to know how many people are in this dataset and what are the statistics of the effectiveness of the campaign, but they are not able to see who exactly they are tar getting their promotions to.

I've also attached the section in the whitepaper that explains this - its quite a unique concept, so if you need clarifications let me know.

cryptorecord

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

this is a very interesting project. This online shop project will be for many people because now there are so many online shops especially this is the world's online shop that can benefit many investors. let's let's support this Zwoop Project
sunday88

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

Hello, devs. The project looks very interesting. I think that this idea can become popular in a few years. I have long been looking for a similar project with a good real product.  What is the date of the public sale and what is the min investment amount?

I saw in their telegram group they wrote that the pre-sale would start on August 28th,  public token September 25th, min investment during  pre-sale is $15,000 and public token sale is $50.

Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

It looks very simple at the beginning, and is handled by a cool team, how do you attract investors to join your project? can you give me an answer, thanks.

We attract people with magic, and obviously it has worked since you are looking at this thread  Grin

Also, we have some community initiatives like our airdrop program - which we recommend for you to join if you haven't already
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

Zwoop is doing a private testing in UK currently - but I can make a special arrangement to have some screenshots of the mobile app posted here for you.  Wink
Currently there are ios and android apps available, though they are private now.
DedvTapkax

Activity: 420

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

I am very positive about companies that simplify the use of crypto currency and help integrate crypto into the world of people. But what about security when making payments in fiat? Can I be sure that my data is protected

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

Zwoop is a revolutionary e-commerce FIND ENGINE. It combines blockchain, AI and advanced machine learning to remove the frustrations, inefficiencies and unfairness of e-commerce, saving shoppers time and money and giving them complete control of their personal data.
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:24:58 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 08:52:54 PM by Darkdragonzzz

Zwoop is doing a private testing in UK currently - but I can make a special arrangement to have some screenshots of the mobile app posted here for you.  Wink
Currently there are ios and android apps available, though they are private now.
It's a pity that the beta version is not available for the public use. But I'm really interested in studying all the nuances of the project, so it will be great to see the screenshots at least. When the pubic use will be available?

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
tamsyho2

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

The concept of this project is quite unique and impressive, perhaps this project will be a successful project in the future.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

The concept of this project is quite unique and impressive, perhaps this project will be a successful project in the future.
Yes, I agree with you, an idea has big potential. AI and unbiased search engine can overcome many obstacles. Also buy process looks very simple, but I'm interested how the merchants will engage with the app, directly with the user or via Zwoop system?
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

How does Zwoop integrate with other e-commerce so that Zwoop is able to check-out and confirm the state of stock, is it by collaborating with e-commerce before the data is presented on the Zwoop platform?
I support the question. I'm interested with what major trading companies  ZWOOP plans to cooperate in the future? Do you have any partnerships already as competition is very high?

Just so I can answer effectively - Are you wondering about how Zwoop is presenting the searched products to the user?
Not really, I'm wondering how Zwoop will attract sellers for cooperation, and how it plans to interact with big brands. What are the advantages of working with Zwoop for sellers?

Zwoop will crawl the internet to look for the best deals online, which means its network is not limited to merchant partnerships. So this means that for the search results on Zwoop to grow, its crawling engine just has to get better. This is much better than relying on merchant partnerships - technology is much faster to develop than business relationships.

Have you read about the Zwoop crawling pool? It has an interesting mechanic  Grin
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

Yes, I agree with you, an idea has big potential. AI and unbiased search engine can overcome many obstacles. Also buy process looks very simple, but I'm interested how the merchants will engage with the app, directly with the user or via Zwoop system?

I think this is a common topic that could use a clarification, but in a basic gist, the merchants are taking a passive role with its relationship with Zwoop.

Let me arrange to have some further explanations with graphics about the Zwoop crawling pool, as it has a community involvement (with incentive) role as well.
Helloween

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:18:59 PM

Almost all search engines are based on keyword analysis. Zwoop declares that the AI recognizes the product without description and keywords. But, it's hard for me to understand how this will happen. What criteria will be evaluated by AI when searching for a product?
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:24:50 AM

looks good for me, team behind this project look serious people to me.
hope the investment to this project not going to hurt me like others did.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: