Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZWOOP | Transforming How the World Shops Online [ZWP]  (Read 1920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

Bambam28

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

What about KYC? Should I go through this procedure if I decide to buy ZWP tokens? How long does the verification take place and where can I see the list of required documents?

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/zwoop   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
FPG

Activity: 672
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

looks good for me, team behind this project look serious people to me.
hope the investment to this project not going to hurt me like others did.
I'm also considering this project for potential investment, I didn't find any numbers, how much they raised in private sale, so I will wait for some numbers, hope they will publish them before public sale.
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

Almost all search engines are based on keyword analysis. Zwoop declares that the AI recognizes the product without description and keywords. But, it's hard for me to understand how this will happen. What criteria will be evaluated by AI when searching for a product?

Though still in beta stage, Zwoop will be able to recognize products from photos - so next time you want to steal your friend's fashion, just take a photo of them and send it over to Zwoop. You should be able to get their outfit for cheaper   Grin

Of course, this is an additional feature. So Zwoop is still able to take regular keyword searches too.
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

looks good for me, team behind this project look serious people to me.
hope the investment to this project not going to hurt me like others did.
I'm also considering this project for potential investment, I didn't find any numbers, how much they raised in private sale, so I will wait for some numbers, hope they will publish them before public sale.

On the Zwoop website you can see the sale status bar, although exact amounts aren't shown - Once they are announced, it will also be posted here too Smiley
Helloween

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

Almost all search engines are based on keyword analysis. Zwoop declares that the AI recognizes the product without description and keywords. But, it's hard for me to understand how this will happen. What criteria will be evaluated by AI when searching for a product?

Though still in beta stage, Zwoop will be able to recognize products from photos - so next time you want to steal your friend's fashion, just take a photo of them and send it over to Zwoop. You should be able to get their outfit for cheaper   Grin

Of course, this is an additional feature. So Zwoop is still able to take regular keyword searches too.

Thank you for the exhaustive answer, it will be interesting to see your app in action, hopefully it will work exactly like you described.
georg2000

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:55:34 AM

You can make good money. Join now! Interesting site for earnings! Grin
jan cok

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:01:00 AM

Though still in beta stage, Zwoop will be able to recognize products from photos - so next time you want to steal your friend's fashion, just take a photo of them and send it over to Zwoop. You should be able to get their outfit for cheaper   Grin

Thank you for the exhaustive answer, it will be interesting to see your app in action, hopefully it will work exactly like you described.

I also want to be like that, hopefully everything is smooth and good, and success will approach you all without any problems, I will wait for the good news from you.

Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

Would you be interested to test the beta app?
DedvTapkax

Activity: 420

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

A purchase of the product in one click is something the e-commerce doesn't have.  Now it is a frustration of hidden costs. Let's see how the team will cope with such a difficult task.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

Zwoop Powered by blockchain, AI and machine learning. Solving real e-commerce problems means mass adoption by the world's online shoppers.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:38:04 PM

How much is your soft cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the ICO last? thanks
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

A purchase of the product in one click is something the e-commerce doesn't have.  Now it is a frustration of hidden costs. Let's see how the team will cope with such a difficult task.

That's true - and not only are there hidden costs, but most times there are websites that you aren't aware of that is selling the same product for cheaper. Considering the size of the e-Commerce industry, its a fundamental issue that we are solving.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

Currently, there are already search engines that recognize the product by the picture, not only with the help of keywords.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
DedvTapkax

Activity: 420

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

That's true - and not only are there hidden costs, but most times there are websites that you aren't aware of that is selling the same product for cheaper. Considering the size of the e-Commerce industry, its a fundamental issue that we are solving.

Hope it will work like promised. Could you please give more details about crawling pool, I read about it in whitepaper but didn't understand how and how much regular users can earn on mining? What are the requirements?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Helloween

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

Currently, there are already search engines that recognize the product by the picture, not only with the help of keywords.

Do you mind to share the titles of the projects or website links as I don't know any apps which can do a search based on the picture.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

Swoop to make an innovative revolution in the world of e-Commerce. I'm wondering when the ICO starts,and can I link to the beta version?
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

Swoop to make an innovative revolution in the world of e-Commerce. I'm wondering when the ICO starts,and can I link to the beta version?

The ICO will start on September 25th, but if you join the presale which will start on the 28th of this month, you can get a bonus!
The beta version is in private testing now, but if you are interested to become a tester, you can let me know.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

What is the uniqueness and peculiarity of your offer? There are a lot of such projects now and everyone is very similar. The idea itself is very good, but for the successful implementation of the project you need to make an effort
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: