Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - SYNAPSECOIN WE ARE A COMMUNITY, WE ARE NOT A NETWORK  (Read 148 times)
sypcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

What are your future plans for the SYNAPSECOIN project?

We are in process, making some adjustments. We have some ideas and something on the table in development. Our main objective is to be the connection platform, develop as many services as possible and also have the community to join and help us to do so.
In our available time, we are developing those services for [SYP] Token to increase demand and with security, its long-term value. By treating this as an open source business where the community can come together and help.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are currently working on:

• Strategic alliances with companies, partners that provide all kinds of education and participate as our main investors.
• A database of commercial directory or online services where you can publish information about your business or service based on bitcoin / ethereum.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are more ideas on the table and we are open to more ideas from you.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganegani91

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:09:54 PM

a rather unattractive early announcement, I apologize, but make a more interesting announcement so that many people are interested in joining the community, I believe this project is more attractive than this

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

We are in process, making some adjustments. We have some ideas and something on the table in development. Our main objective is to be the connection platform, develop as many services as possible and also have the community to join and help us to do so.
In our available time, we are developing those services for [SYP] Token to increase demand and with security, its long-term value. By treating this as an open source business where the community can come together and help.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Strategic alliances with companies, partners that provide all kinds of education and participate as our main investors.
• A database of commercial directory or online services where you can publish information about your business or service based on bitcoin / ethereum.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how is the role of the community in helping the project that you will plan, immediately to explain to us about your project, so we can learn more about our role as a community in this project,  Huh Huh Huh

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

i am looking at the presentation of this concept. there is actually nothing about it, only a call for the community to help it. my advise for you is to upload a lot more info about your plans if you want to be taken serious about it. i kinda like the name Smiley

sypcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

how is the role of the community in helping the project that you will plan, immediately to explain to us about your project, so we can learn more about our role as a community in this project,  Huh Huh Huh
The role of the community is to expand the SYNAPSECOIN market, to support our token. This will be done through a crowfunding, a crowfunding is a network of collective financing, which through financial or other donations, get to finance a specific project in exchange for rewards (SYP).
Each project will be evaluated by our professional staff, which will have a percentage of performance (%). That's where investors and partners will see what project is right for them.
sypcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:29:30 PM

i am looking at the presentation of this concept. there is actually nothing about it, only a call for the community to help it. my advise for you is to upload a lot more info about your plans if you want to be taken serious about it. i kinda like the name Smiley
If the truth, we are in process already defining some adjustments (web page) to enter the market with all the desire. If wish  you, we could provide you with more information, such as the white paper, write to our email:
 synapsecoinico@gmail.com
Brodika

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

This project is looking very impressive with professional people in team. has an interesting concept where I can find complete details about this ICO and you will offer any bounty campaign regarding this to promote this.
marle

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:55:18 AM

synapsecoin es un proyecto de crowdfunding   Huh Huh Huh................... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  .......  pienso que es una excelente  estrategia y una gran oportunidad para todas las personas que puedan invertir sin la necesidad de tener un limite de inversión ....... Smiley Smiley Smiley   
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

I totally forgot that I bought some synapse tokens this spring!  Are they getting ready to pay out the tokens yet?  Cool

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
vuhung146

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:12:00 AM

I have available help and me must make what to be execute
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: