Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Ethereum Classsic is going down?  (Read 333 times)
Alexmasterbtc

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

We need to understand further, that the coin is currently down, so this decline is as if it were a mass turn. There is still a chance to go up, be patient to see the development of the market going forward.
A year ago, many considered Ethereum Classic "stillborn", but this was far from the case. ETC is still in the list of the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. An ardent supporter of Ethereum Classic is the world-famous crypto enthusiast and head of the Digital Currency Group Barry Silbert. Thanks to his efforts, the cryptocurrency ETC appeared in the professional computer system Bloomberg Terminal.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

I think it pumped up due to the coinbase listing news and people are now moving elsewhere.  I don't think classic beats Ethereum in any way shape or form so it was people just playing it for the pump and dump. 

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:20:43 PM

I don't care about people who say ethereum classic there will be a less satisfying drop depending on each person but we are optimistic that hopefully the price is stable and many more people are buying and selling shares so the stock market is excited.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
utiltox

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

I believe that the decline is caused by the fact that the market is falling. and this is reflected in the price of the coins.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Soon will go up, very promising project, he has a great future,I believe that he had at the time of growth X10 and more will grow, own multi-million Fund, etc., in General, a very interesting project,I am sure it will have a bright future, like many other startups
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

We need to understand further, that the coin is currently down, so this decline is as if it were a mass turn. There is still a chance to go up, be patient to see the development of the market going forward.
A year ago, many considered Ethereum Classic "stillborn", but this was far from the case. ETC is still in the list of the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. An ardent supporter of Ethereum Classic is the world-famous crypto enthusiast and head of the Digital Currency Group Barry Silbert. Thanks to his efforts, the cryptocurrency ETC appeared in the professional computer system Bloomberg Terminal.
indeed, after the price goes up, it will definitely go down again,
I don't know why ethereum classic's price dropped,
maybe the price of the falling bitcoin ethereum classic was affected
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: