Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shot in the dark, need 1BTC loan against my tax refund.  (Read 809 times)
BTCDMC (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:36:43 AM

Newbie and I know this probably isn't going to work but figured I'd try.  My taxes were filed yesterday and I'm getting $4400 back, can verify this with my SSN which I can provide to reputable lenders only, no screenshots, you can take a look for yourself on the 'Where's my Refund' IRS site.  Three week max loan, can pay 100% vig at today's price.  Thank you in advance.
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 03:41:21 AM

Most tax preparers will be happy to arrange a loan against your refund when you let them file your tax return.  It'll be at predatory rates but, you know, regulated fiat predatory, i.e. still far far better than you could hope to do here on bitcointalk.  Next year just do that.

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
BTCDMC (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:44:45 AM

I used an individual accountant, not and H&R Block type service.  Noted, but won't be in this spot next year.
DeadwoodDan

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 03:47:55 AM

You employ a private accountant, but now you need a one bitcoin loan?

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
BTCDMC (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:02:05 AM

My employer offers one for his employees.
DeadwoodDan

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 04:09:16 AM

You have a job that provides an accountant to do your taxes as a perk, and now you need a ONE BITCOIN LOAN?

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:34:31 AM

Newbie and I know this probably isn't going to work but figured I'd try.  My taxes were filed yesterday and I'm getting $4400 back, can verify this with my SSN which I can provide to reputable lenders only, no screenshots, you can take a look for yourself on the 'Where's my Refund' IRS site.  Three week max loan, can pay 100% vig at today's price.  Thank you in advance.

Proof YOU have money coming doesn't mean anything to the lender. How is the loan secured? I know, it isn't.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:42:28 AM

Proof YOU have money coming doesn't mean anything to the lender. How is the loan secured? I know, it isn't.

This. I could have just won the lottery and could be all over television. I could borrow $100 from you and still never pay it back. Just because I won hundreds of millions is absolutely meaningless. There's still no collateral.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: