Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do after tokens have on wallet MEW?  (Read 331 times)
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

all you can do after the token in your wallet MEW is :
1. Hold the token
2. sell the token

Zct2002

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

You have to wait until it is listed on an exchange probably on a centralized one because per experience tokens from airdrops is small amount only. Trading on the decentralized exchanged had a minimum amount. Or just hold your token, who knows someday it would worth something.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

If you log in and frequently use the MEW wallet, I suggest you look elsewhere because this is a place where hackers often visit because its users often do not secure their account well.
Belvis

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

my advice it s to keep it there for years...
the market it s 2 bullish right now to sell some small bags of airdrops tokens...
keep them in ur wallet till the global market cap it s around 800 bilions  Wink
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

If you log in and frequently use the MEW wallet, I suggest you look elsewhere because this is a place where hackers often visit because its users often do not secure their account well.

I want to add.
After attacking and breaking my wallet, I try not to keep assets in my wallet, but transfer them to reliable exchanges. Only if necessary I make transfers to the wallet or through the wallet, leaving a minimum on it.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

I want to add.
After attacking and breaking my wallet, I try not to keep assets in my wallet, but transfer them to reliable exchanges. Only if necessary I make transfers to the wallet or through the wallet, leaving a minimum on it.

+1 I transfer the tokens I tend to hold to another wallet, and I leave the ones I want to trade. Often their value is very little, but this way I can sell them fast.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:27:30 PM

Hopefully I can try in my life that my tokens will be in MEW  because since I am started here no token will be in MEW if there is a chances I sell it into the market depends on the prices of exchanges.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:21:32 AM

First you should check if your tokens are already listings in the exchanger outside,if you have to set up the ETH in mew by way of deposit,eth later in use for gas fee transfer token into the exchanger. But if your tokens not yet the listing then wait for the market to come out.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

my advice it s to keep it there for years...
the market it s 2 bullish right now to sell some small bags of airdrops tokens...
keep them in ur wallet till the global market cap it s around 800 bilions  Wink
Are you sure with this ? But for tokens the results of the airdrop/bounty only 1:100 which in later days the price rising even so ashes. Before deciding hodl it, let see first how the prospect or project that is done the developers in the future.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

Hi All!

What to do after tokens have on wallet MEW?

I got quite a lot of tokens on my MEW wallet from the Airdrop program but did not know what to do next. Please help me!

You can sell it or keep it on hold, but you can sell it if the token you have is listed on several exchanges, so you must first confirm it by checking on the telegram channel or on the thread.
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

first you have to fill your balance in your myetherwallet to pay the gas fee to send to the exchange, and see if the token is already available for exchange or haven't noticed the price is down or up wait when the right time to sell it so you can make a profit
Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

If you receive tokens in your MEW, the next thing to do is to look for the exchange to convert your tokens into your desired currency.
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:46:12 AM

Hi All!

I got quite a lot of tokens on my MEW wallet from the Airdrop program but did not know what to do next. Please help me!
You need some ETH on that wallet to able transfer your token to exchange to sell.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

If the tokens are traded on stock exchanges, you can sell them if you think fit. And if you think that they will grow in price and you can get more from this, then keep them until a better time.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

It is necessary to see the price of each token. This can be done on stock exchanges or on coinmarketcap. And then if some token has a huge price, decide to sell it to you or hold on.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

Hi All!

Well you can hold the coin if you think it is a good coin or if this coin is not yet listed in ang exchangers. You can also sold it immediately if you think its price is higher than its ICO price. Another, if the coin price is very low and the fee is bogger than its amount better to just put it in your wallet.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

I have a huge amount of ERC-20 tokens as I went through a phase partaking in airdrops and the likes, every day I have an ever-increasing useless erc-20 token listing, so I am not going to list them here. But main ones are ICX (Yes i need to do the swap), BBN and of course the king which is ETH

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

If you ask about this, then I have a counter question. What are you even doing here? It seems to me that here you have no place and you obviously can not understand how to use finance properly.
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

Wait for these coins to be put on the stock exchange. Although you can not wait, because after Airdrop, they rarely go to the exchange.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

If you ask about this, then I have a counter question. What are you even doing here? It seems to me that here you have no place and you obviously can not understand how to use finance properly.

maybe he still does not understand how to sell tokens that are obtained from airdrop. the trading stage is still not understood by the newbie because there are several processes that are done to sell tokens. Mew >>Exchange >>Trading >>sell : buy<<

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x