Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do after tokens have on wallet MEW?  (Read 316 times)
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

Hi All!

What to do after tokens have on wallet MEW?

I got quite a lot of tokens on my MEW wallet from the Airdrop program but did not know what to do next. Please help me!

Well if that is the case know your token if it has a good value in the market then second look if the token you are holding is listed on certain exchange...  Then after that trade it but be careful when you are trading you need to think wisely and if there is a person who buy it definitely your token is great...  Because today it is too difficult to earn especially in airdrops because lots of it is scam.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

Just keep it in your wallet and wait for a good time to sell your tokens some are buying also to add there tokens from airdrop but if you dont want to buy just keep it and patiently wait for a good price to sell.

Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

Hold until you get rich Smiley sorry, but there are so many instructions in google how to trade...

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

Hi All!

I got quite a lot of tokens on my MEW wallet from the Airdrop program but did not know what to do next. Please help me!

The first thing is, click a search botton, or use google to answer that questions,  theres a bunch of answers you can get in google to know which of your tokens are already listed in the market. Or use blockfolio to track the exchange site of your tokens. But if its not listed yet, you cannot be use that token. Just wait for that tokens to be listed first. Or follow your projects announcement in their social media on when they do a listing request.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

Continue to keep those tokens. Until there are announcements from their project about being listed at any exchange. I'll do the job of sending those to the exchanges and selling them all
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Hi All!

First thing you should know is to check if your tokens in your wallet has a value already on exchanges like etherdelta, binance, yobiy ,kucion and more exchanges.Make sure that it has a price already, if it ia listed already then you should check if the value is good or higher then itvia up to you of you want to trade or hold them.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

if you have got an airdrop token in your mew, just wait for the exchanger to sell the token or you can hodl. If you are sure of the token to find an exchanger, just follow the airdrop community that you follow to get info
eye-con

Activity: 449

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

Hi All!

find their exchanges, and if you think that their price is high or it has enough value, you can sell it immediately, or hold it if you want. you can find their exchanger depends on the announcement of the airdrop.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
luongdk

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

You next step is waiting till some of these tokens would be listed on exchanges. then you can transfer them on centralised or decentralised exchanges ( on DEX shitcoins are traded more  frequently). Also you need a bit of ETH to execute transaction
masphie

Activity: 896

-= OI =-

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

Hi All!

go to telegram channel about your each token.
search information about exchange/market in there ..... or asking the admin

-= OI =-
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

After tokens came on wallet MEW you can start to rejoice that they even came. Now we need to get them on the stock exchange and sell them.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

Follow the projects announcement on their thread of social media accounts, or much better if they have a telegr group so you can ask them when they do a listing request to their projects tokens. It is better for you to know all the information about it, because after listing you can choose to sell your token or hold it until the next pump.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

Just find where they are listed on, you can learn from their social media channels and you will probably dump many of them on exchanges for little money.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

When you get a tokens and enter into your MEW wallet, you must first check how much the token you have, when your token price is high you can sell your token and if the price is not high you can hold your token, because the crypto market is currently not good, my advice is that you hold your token first in your wallet.
FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

you need to see if this tokens are in the exchange and sell them if they have it, so you can have a profit.
Dinchik

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

After receiving the tokens on the purse - watch them on the platform of Etherskan. there you can find out if they have a price at which the stock exchange is traded.
In the future, you will understand whether you want to translate them into the Eth or the USD or other currencies or leave them on your wallet to increase their price.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

you can ask to the developer when they'll got listed on exchange, and is there any use for those tokens. you can always sell it after they got listed on exchange, or you can use it if the token has value on their platform
Cracker563

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

When you receive a token from airdrop to your MeW, now you need to be patient for the project to list on an exchange and you can now decide to trade it for ETH/ BTC . From there you can now exchange to your local currency or hodl with the hope that it will still grow than that.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

I for example look at the project and its prospect ! If I see a good potential in the token, I keep it for a long time !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

What tokens do you have? How many? Then, are those tokens listed exactly on an exchange? if it has been listed, you can decide to sell the tokens or hold. Sell it when the price is good enough after withdraw and you can count the amount number. Then, if you want to hold, ensure that the token will be valuable in the future.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███