Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do after tokens have on wallet MEW?  (Read 318 times)
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

Hi All!

What to do after tokens have on wallet MEW?

I got quite a lot of tokens on my MEW wallet from the Airdrop program but did not know what to do next. Please help me!

Oh ok you have got the tokens from the airdrop program then i would like to tell you that first find  which tokens are good for holding purposes so that you get some better returns than current market prices and then find the tokens which are better to sell right now and so you can just go and sell the tokens right now. By this way you hold the right tokens and sell the bad tokens and manage your portfolio in a correct way.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

Hi All!

I got quite a lot of tokens on my MEW wallet from the Airdrop program but did not know what to do next. Please help me!
The answer on that question will be properly depending on the things if you want to do with your coins/tokens. if you want to hold and then you should not do anything specific, but if you want to sell them you need to look for an exchange.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:09:55 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 09:27:24 AM by Efta321

it seems you are very new to the crypto world because you really don't understand that.
You can ask the bounty group that you follow to ask the market for the token sales you have.

Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

Hi All!

First things first, for every token you have in your wallet, ensure you join their communities and follow up with updates. This is how you know when they're about to or have hit the exchange(s) and that's when they now have value of some sort. Thereafter, you have to make a choice to either sell or hodl depending on the project. Should you choose to sell, you have to register on those exchanges and fulfil their registration requirements and transfer your tokens there for exchange in either ETH or BTC depending on your choice. You also thereafter, sell your ETH or BTC for cash, it's all your choice.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

Waiting  tokens on the burse.  But later you can give answer after situation. To sell this or buy. The  MEW not always have answer that  token  have auction.
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

You can get some practice and sell a little, but don't sell everything at once! Likely to cost you will surprise a few months later. but it doesn't always work that way)

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:54:15 PM

MyEtherWallet is one of the most popular cold wallets that many people use. You need to keep and ensure full security for the following information:
Private Key
password
File Keystore UTC / JSON
Locate your MEW (or QR code) to serve the receiving of deposits from another account.
freedoom

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

Still depends on whether it makes sense to sell them!
If you get 5-10 dollars from the deal - is there any point in selling them?)
And if it makes sense - then we need to find the right stock exchange and everything, further simply
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:05:38 PM

Hi All!

Well, it those tokens of yours have a potential to increase just hold it for a while and if some of it have a huge value, you don't need to wait but trade it in which you can have a great amount of value. Also, most airdrops are not a huge amount of value but somehow it really helps    since that small amount will definitely a great amount in the future as their is ICO have a great outcome.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

Hi All!

First things first, for every token you have in your wallet, ensure you join their communities and follow up with updates. This is how you know when they're about to or have hit the exchange(s) and that's when they now have value of some sort. Thereafter, you have to make a choice to either sell or hodl depending on the project. Should you choose to sell, you have to register on those exchanges and fulfil their registration requirements and transfer your tokens there for exchange in either ETH or BTC depending on your choice. You also thereafter, sell your ETH or BTC for cash, it's all your choice.
Keep track of your coin's updated news to be able to grasp what its next trend is from which you can decide whether to keep or sell the coin. If you want to sell, you transfer the coin from MEW to Exchange that is trading coins and proceed to sell.
Punisher1337

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:13:20 PM

Wait until the projects will go to the exchanges and sell, there are no other options .. in case of emergency you can sell at a reduced price on decentralized exchanges, like EtherDelta  Wink
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:15:38 PM

Seems you are very new here. Then you should read basic things from the beginners & help board. Have you your wallet's private key? keep that very secure and never ever put that in online. I suggest to sell airdrop coins, you may use the decentralized exchange to sell airdrops coins. For more help, you may search on youtube too.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:15:56 PM

Hi All!

Wait first for the token to be listed o. exchangers and also, observe if its market value is higher than the ICO price. If it is not, hold it for a while and wait for its market value to increase in order to earn bigger profit. Avoid selling due to panic especially at this moment wherein the market value of most cryptos are falling. Being patient is the key in order to avoid regret once the market starts to rise.

andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

All just register on the stock exchange . wait for the coins on the exchange and then you can sell your coins . or you can just hold on and wait for the profit increase
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

Good of you to have  abundant tokens in your ether wallet. But i do not know your mind wether you want to exchange it and sell for cash or you want to hold it, what ever may be the case yours is to decide, if you want to hold it try to secure your token with Ledger NANO S. and  if you want sell you can do so through exchange of your choice.
Natalia200

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

The most important thing when you have coins appeared on the wallet, evaluate the project, if the project has a really good technology, you need to keep the coins, if not, then on the exchange
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

Hi All!

well to me, i will advise you to check them on the market if they are being listed on coinmarketcap.com, them after that you can look for the exchange were you can trade them to the prefer coin you want.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

Check whether that airdrop coins has been came in to exchange and if that has been launched in exchange then you can sell that if you have any requirement now. Also, check whether the price listed in exchange is good or if the price is not that good please wait for the good price to reach and then sell your coins. Until then keep your coins where ever it is safely and securely.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:15:14 PM

Hi All!

Keep track of your coin's updated news to be able to grasp what its next trend is from which you can decide whether to keep or sell the coin. If you want to sell, you transfer the coin from MEW to Exchange that is trading coins and proceed to sell.
That's if the coin do able to get some value which its really important for you to keep track into those coins you are earning or holding because missing out the opportunity to sell when theres a pump would really leave you in regrets for a long time. If you do have token then just hold up until it do luckily get some value if not then expect to hold up an another shitcoin in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

Hi All!

Just keep them there until they will have a huge value in some exchanges if there are going to be listed. But some of those many coins will be useless if it turned out to be a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: