Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do after tokens have on wallet MEW?  (Read 334 times)
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

Hi All!

What to do after tokens have on wallet MEW?

I got quite a lot of tokens on my MEW wallet from the Airdrop program but did not know what to do next. Please help me!
My answer will be fully depending on the things that you want to do with your tokens that you have, if you want to hold them then just hold them if you want to sell them than search for an exchange.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

Hi All!

I got quite a lot of tokens on my MEW wallet from the Airdrop program but did not know what to do next. Please help me!

You can either wait until the price goes up or you can just sell them immediately.
Buy some eth on exchanges and send them to your wallet with tokens. You'll need eth for gas if you are going to sell your tokens.
Mallequinn

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

Hi All!

Ok, the good thing is that they are safe there hehe, but what do you mean by What to do?... Do you want to change them for bitcoin or ether, you want to cash?? In any case you will have to go to the exchanges where they list.
Well, they are quite safe indeed, but the MEW wallets can still be hacked, so if the person doesn't want to hold the tokens the best thing to do is to exchange them as soon as possible.
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

It's your choice, you have 2 choices when you receive a token in your MEW wallet.

1. Hold it, and let the other bounty hunters sell their tokens and in result the price will go down and you need to wait for a couple of months before selling it to a high price.
2. Sell it immediately in order for you to earn something coming from the effort you've done doing the airdrop.

Most of the hunters are selling the tokens when they received it, and in result the price goes down and it needed some time before it recovers if you see that the project has a potential then it's better to hold the tokens for a long time rather than to sell it at cheap price.

Falconet

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

Try to look for information about them on social media, if they are already listed on an exchange you could deposit your own tokens there and exchange them for fiat or bitcoin, I generally do the later.
Noizebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:14:00 PM

In this situation, I would sell everything that comes because it does not make sense to store something that is going to cost a penny, it is better to have what we have and not be greedy ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: