Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 01:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] ShareMe Music - USA Based Music Platform and Utility Token  (Read 194 times)
Crypt0Rick (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:19:52 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 08:58:32 PM by Crypt0Rick

Crypt0Rick (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

Thank you We will look into it!
Brodika

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

What is the concept of this project.  sounds interesting, but still a little information, I will follow the continuation of this project.
Crypt0Rick (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

Have you visited the site or watched the explained video? Everything is clear in the video. If you have any questions let us know. We are happy to help!
Crypt0Rick (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

FYI: Plans for burnt tokens -  all unsold tokens over 10 million will be burnt. The 1st 10 million unsold will be set aside for contest and future development and all other unsold tokens will be burnt.
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

What is the concept of this project.  sounds interesting, but still a little information, I will follow the continuation of this project.
You can read about the project concept ShareMe Music in the tread or on the website, briefly the purpose of the project is to divide a song online
Crypt0Rick (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

You can read about the project concept ShareMe Music in the tread or on the website, briefly the purpose of the project is to divide a song online

We are a decentralized music platform. We offer many things such as streaming radio, song purchases, live events and much more!
Crypt0Rick (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

Here are a few Quick videos. The 1st is the explainer video. 2nd is an ad directed towards Artists and a 3rd is an Ad for Fans of music. Between these videos our vision is pretty clearkly outlined. Our proof of concept website has ober 550 Artsts and a fully working streaming radio. We are ready. Are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SdGllGM_eY
https://youtu.be/Pq-Oqi21qIg
https://youtu.be/xN5ta4Bgq8M
Crypt0Rick (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:31:33 AM

Good vision Dev. Artists can get benefits from service like this. And fans can support their artists with the good way.
But there is some blockchain projects about music I heard before, such as viberate and others. But I know, each project has their own unique feature.
Is there any plan to collaborate or make partnership with these music projects ? May be, can be a big collaboration project

Thank  you very much. We are very much open and looking for companies, both blockchain and traditional, to partner with. We will keep everyone updated as any partnerships are completed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: