Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you ANN a project if it was very much in an Alpha stage.  (Read 122 times)
editfmah (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:46:57 PM

I am working on a blue sky crypto currency and I have reached a stage where there is a single node (public), the miner has been written, and the wallet is almost complete.

So people could start to mine the tokens easy enough, and their "finds" would be registered on the single node network.

I know people can get funny about the value they place on their hashing power, but in this instance i'm looking to identify short comings and bugs in the ledger before moving to the consensus model which is the second part of the roadmap.

It would also be a chance to discuss with the community how things work and what concepts might be better, but to get that underway whilst the project is still a working prototype?

The worst outcome would be to go for a grand launch and then take feedback later, or discover structural faults with the concept.

Thoughts and opinions are very much welcome.

Project is hosted here atm,  probably ready for a Sunday initial raising of the first genesis block.
https://github.com/editfmah/veldspar
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: