Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream  (Read 176 times)
stulloyd79 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

Has anyone got involved in the Dream ICO? Hearing lots of good things about this project and I. Wondering if you guys think it's worth investing in?

He bounty seems really good too...... especially the Linkenin
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:19:09 AM

My dream of crypto is that I want to get lots of coin and I hope the bitcoin will be raised to $ 20,000 as 2017 took place. I dreamed of a supermarket that would allow the payment by bitcoin when I went shopping at the supermarket.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:29:12 AM

I am not involved.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:54:57 AM

I'm not credible with this project. You should once again carefully study all the information about the project and the team, understand what their strategy is, you can even imagine yourself in their place and imagine yourself a part of this project, then you can see its benefits and shortcomings. I definitely will not participate in it.
Jahebau

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

Has anyone got involved in the Dream ICO? Hearing lots of good things about this project and I. Wondering if you guys think it's worth investing in?

if you smart on invest and find a the best ICO may be a future fund. so we hope ICO can do what must be done
SimpleBitMaker

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

My dream of crypto is that I want to get lots of coin and I hope the bitcoin will be raised to $ 20,000 as 2017 took place. I dreamed of a supermarket that would allow the payment by bitcoin when I went shopping at the supermarket.

I think you either didn't read the OP or your auto-post algo doesn't handle these types of discussions very well...

I'm not credible with this project. You should once again carefully study all the information about the project and the team, understand what their strategy is, you can even imagine yourself in their place and imagine yourself a part of this project, then you can see its benefits and shortcomings. I definitely will not participate in it.

I agree here. This project might seem really good because of a good bounty, but what if they bounty disappears through your fingers after all of the hard work you put into it? I've heard of many situations where the bounty seems really good, the investors make some good amount of coin, and then one day, that coin is gone. It just doesn't exist anymore.

Check into the people more than the project. Can you find evidence of their credibility?
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

I am not involved.
Well my answer same like this.
But when i trying to search dream ICO, i have found if the bounty thread has been deleted by moderator due to broke rules.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4394749.0
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

My dream is mainly based on market. Cryptocurrency have to be known all over the world and use cryptocurrency as their normal currency. But due to bad market no country will boost of cryptocurrency as their main currency.
hoangthuphuong10

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

My dream is bitcoin hit 60.000 USD at the end of the year Kiss Kiss
dinans2018

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

if you smart on invest and find a the best ICO may be a future fund. so we hope ICO can do what must be done
very dificult to found best ICO , but my dream ICO is can develope the program well done .
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

what is your dream? My dream will be to hold more crypto and I hope that the profit from investing in the crypto program will help me have more income so that I can make a better life.
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

Nobody pays taxes on dreams. And we have the right to test the opportunities in the crypto market from trader, investment, mining or ICO. ICO is the place to create quality and reputation coins with efficiency. in fact, ICO is the bridge to help diversify market and increasingly popular.Smiley
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

Be careful my friend is a pity that you invest in your research well. consult with experienced people not to regret it as a result

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Bosda

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

dream project ...? without a detailed explanation the project will just disappear. give an explanation of what the project is or how to join. keep up the spirit for you
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

if their token is still not traded on the exchange, then all the rest are empty promises
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:45:06 PM

im not involved
for me ! best thing to do now is buy and HODL alts
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:01:26 PM

I think it's worthwhile for you to learn a better product that they do.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:16:15 PM

Don't invest in am ICO just because others are investing in it.
Get some facts, do your own diligent research.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

My dream is mainly based on market. Cryptocurrency have to be known all over the world and use cryptocurrency as their normal currency. But due to bad market no country will boost of cryptocurrency as their main currency.

My dream is bitcoin hit 60.000 USD at the end of the year Kiss Kiss

what is your dream? My dream will be to hold more crypto and I hope that the profit from investing in the crypto program will help me have more income so that I can make a better life.

You guys should stop posting like this and try to read the title first. When OP asks about your dream? This is about DREAM ICO and like i've said the bounty thread even got deleted.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

I have not heard about this project before, I have studied it a little now, it looks good, but I will not invest, I am not completely sure.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: