Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Openrigs.com / Fluffpony  (Read 594 times)
portice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:01:29 AM

Why do you keep deleting my posts?  All I want is a product that is delivered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 06:35:40 AM

Why do you keep deleting my posts?  All I want is a product that is delivered.

I'm not sure I understand - it's not possible for you to receive your order, you were refunded a week ago (PayPal transaction ID 5KB022085C160441S) and the order was subsequently cancelled.

botcoinExpress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:22:31 AM

Why do you keep deleting my posts?  All I want is a product that is delivered.

he deletes every negative thing said about him, was it something negative? you don't want to hurt Riccardo's feelings now
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:03:05 AM

Yeah, he got sick of his customers being able to argue with him so he made a self-moderated post to delete all of our voices.  What a cock.

Here is my post that got deleted.  Now he wants to negotiate a deal on a refund.  What a shit head.  I'm going to receive his product and set it on fire. 

Ordered on 11/29/2013 - Order#767
--------------------------------------------------------

Things I have done since I placed my order with OpenRigs.com on November 30th, 2013:

- Celebrated my Birthday
- Ordered 100 PCIe Riser Cables from China
- Received Riser Cables
- Sold Riser Cables
- Celebrated Christmas
- Ordered 200 PCIe Riser Cables from China
- Forgot about Chinese New Year and had to wait
- Decided to start my own business selling frames and riser cables
- Created a website that should be ready to launch on March 1st selling cables and taking orders for cases
- Designed prototypes for vertical and horizontal, stackable and non-stackable solutions
- Celebrated Valentine's Day
- Sold my first two cases and placed another order for aluminum
- Finally Received Riser cables from pre-Chinese New Year
- Started selling cables again
- Got an interested party in purchasing a large quantity of my cases

So ummm, thank you OpenRigs!  One of these days I may receive your parcel, but I don't care.  I've already made more than that from the business that you inspired me to create Smiley

Your company is great, but it's been 86 days man.  You gotta just man up and admit that is pretty ridiculous. 

botcoinExpress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:21:47 AM

thanks for sharing all other customers should also share their stories so this guy doesn't get a dime from anyone
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 12:14:44 PM

Yeah, he got sick of his customers being able to argue with him so he made a self-moderated post to delete all of our voices.  What a cock.

Here is my post that got deleted.  Now he wants to negotiate a deal on a refund.  What a shit head.  I'm going to receive his product and set it on fire. 

Ordered on 11/29/2013 - Order#767
--------------------------------------------------------

Things I have done since I placed my order with OpenRigs.com on November 30th, 2013:

- Celebrated my Birthday
- Ordered 100 PCIe Riser Cables from China
- Received Riser Cables
- Sold Riser Cables
- Celebrated Christmas
- Ordered 200 PCIe Riser Cables from China
- Forgot about Chinese New Year and had to wait
- Decided to start my own business selling frames and riser cables
- Created a website that should be ready to launch on March 1st selling cables and taking orders for cases
- Designed prototypes for vertical and horizontal, stackable and non-stackable solutions
- Celebrated Valentine's Day
- Sold my first two cases and placed another order for aluminum
- Finally Received Riser cables from pre-Chinese New Year
- Started selling cables again
- Got an interested party in purchasing a large quantity of my cases

So ummm, thank you OpenRigs!  One of these days I may receive your parcel, but I don't care.  I've already made more than that from the business that you inspired me to create Smiley

Your company is great, but it's been 86 days man.  You gotta just man up and admit that is pretty ridiculous. 

Whoa!! I just randomly found this thread by googling "openrigs"!! Seems this thread made it on the first page of google when searching for "openrigs"!

Wtf happened man! I thought you were a big supporter! ?? I myself thought they were decent folks trying to bring a product to market.

Im approaching 90 days with no product too, im at the 85 day mark right now!! I ordered Dec 2, and i have nothing, minimal correspondence, in fact my last official email from openrigs was that they would have their logistics manager get back to me but that was because i emailed them asking what the hell is up with my order..  ! ( In January !!)

At some point i think i will make an inquiry and try to get a refund, i think i have been pretty patient! We shall see how long my patience simmers before it turns to something else..

What did he say when you asked for a refund!? He wants to give you a partial refund for the product you dont have or what?Huh?

Is it somehow your fault.. ya know, because you picked one of 2 shipping options available? ..

What really pisses me off the most is i feel like i let alot of people down! I sent alot of people to openrigs!! 

From my initial impression, I would have bet you all my satoshi that they would not only deliver but they were some stand up folks too.

Attempting to silencing ones ability to contrast your opinion is a tell of a weak position!~

I thought they were bigger than that.. Sure they had trolls in the thread but the people who weren't trolls came to their defense!

You were one of those people coming to their defense so finding you here, is a shocker!!  Shocked

But it also tells me that maybe i have some blinders on and maybe i too fell for the;)  In fact... Ive been holding back some sentiment and im only commenting here because im really surprised to see you in this thread! 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 12:59:46 PM

Whoa!! I just randomly found this thread by googling "openrigs"!! Seems this thread made it on the first page of google when searching for "openrigs"!

Wtf happened man! I thought you were a big supporter! ?? I myself thought they were decent folks trying to bring a product to market.

Im approaching 90 days with no product too, im at the 85 day mark right now!! I ordered Dec 2, and i have nothing, minimal correspondence, in fact my last official email from openrigs was that they would have their logistics manager get back to me but that was because i emailed them asking what the hell is up with my order..  ! ( In January !!)

At some point i think i will make an inquiry and try to get a refund, i think i have been pretty patient! We shall see how long my patience simmers before it turns to something else..

What did he say when you asked for a refund!? He wants to give you a partial refund for the product you dont have or what?Huh?

Is it somehow your fault.. ya know, because you picked one of 2 shipping options available? ..

What really pisses me off the most is i feel like i let alot of people down! I sent alot of people to openrigs!! 

From my initial impression, I would have bet you all my satoshi that they would not only deliver but they were some stand up folks too.

Attempting to silencing ones ability to contrast your opinion is a tell of a weak position!~

I thought they were bigger than that.. Sure they had trolls in the thread but the people who weren't trolls came to their defense!

You were one of those people coming to their defense so finding you here, is a shocker!!  Shocked

But it also tells me that maybe i have some blinders on and maybe i too fell for the;)  In fact... Ive been holding back some sentiment and im only commenting here because im really surprised to see you in this thread! 

Sam and I sorted it out. He said in his post that he would ask for a refund but he was afraid that he'd have to send it back and I'd never receive it to refund him. In a PM I offered him a full refund, and then when it arrives he could flip it and settle the payment. Then he posted here.

We've since sorted it out in private - I explained that I deleted his post, not for any negativity, but because of the competitor-ish stuff (which is what I pm'd him initially when he posted it), and he explained that he misunderstood the "flip" part of my refund offer. The refund offer is not something I would offer to just anyone, as I have to trust that the person will honour the liability once they receive it, which is why I did it in PM.

I just want to reiterate again - I did NOT delete his post for any negative comments. Have you seen the main thread? There are plenty of negative comments I've left there. The first FAQ question on the 2nd post of the new self-moderated thread is clear as to what my intentions are:

Why did you close the previous thread and start a new one?

The trolling got really out of hand on the previous thread, so I had to start a new one that was self-moderated. That does not mean that this thread will be used to silence criticism. We are a very, very new company, and even though we're part of a larger group of companies that provides a lot of our infrastructure we've made mistakes and will definitely make mistakes in future. Therefore, we welcome constructive criticism - if we've messed up let us know and we will do what we can to fix it. We also empathise with customers that have chosen our cheapest shipping option (surface mail) and their delivery is taking extraordinarily long, we are keeping on eye on these and where the destination postal service confirms it has gotten lost our insurance does authorise a replacement or refund.

This thread is really meant to allow for potential customers to get answers to their questions, and for existing customers to talk about ways we can improve our frames and new features they'd like to see. If you are frustrated with a delivery that is taking forever, please feel free to PM me and moan. I'll even call you and you can rant on the phone;)

Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:06:48 PM

Sam and I sorted it out. He said in his post that he would ask for a refund but he was afraid that he'd have to send it back and I'd never receive it to refund him. In a PM I offered him a full refund, and then when it arrives he could flip it and settle the payment. Then he posted here.

We've since sorted it out in private - I explained that I deleted his post, not for any negativity, but because of the competitor-ish stuff (which is what I pm'd him initially when he posted it), and he explained that he misunderstood the "flip" part of my refund offer. The refund offer is not something I would offer to just anyone, as I have to trust that the person will honour the liability once they receive it, which is why I did it in PM.

I just want to confirm that me and Fluffy have sorted it out.  I was upset and drinking when I made that post (it was at 3AM on a Sunday) and I misinterpreted the offer that was made to me by PM.  For some reason I thought it sounded like a bad deal, but it was fair.  I know his company is not trying to rip people off, but I think there should have been a better disclaimer as to how long the product actually takes to ship.  Needless to say, it was wrong for me to try and promote my own business through his sales thread, and I apologize for that, Fluffy.

No refund is needed... yet.  Now if I don't get it before I move out of this house next month, then I will likely need a refund as it will be getting RTS'd whenever it arrives.  

Again, I apologize for my rude behavior, Fluffaroo.  Sometimes I get a little angry when I'm drinking spirits and I had quite a bit of vodka in me at that point.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:07:35 PM

I just want to confirm that me and Fluffy have sorted it out.  I was upset and drinking when I made that post (it was at 3AM on a Sunday) and I misinterpreted the offer that was made to me by PM.  For some reason I thought it sounded like a bad deal, but it was fair.  I know his company is not trying to rip people off, but I think there should have been a better disclaimer as to how long the product actually takes to ship.  Needless to say, it was wrong for me to try and promote my own business through his sales thread, and I apologize for that, Fluffy.

Again, I apologize for my rude behavior, Fluffaroo.  Sometimes I get a little angry when I'm drinking spirits and I had quite a bit of vodka in me at that point.

No refund is needed... yet.  Now if I don't get it before I move out of this house next month, then I will likely need a refund as it will be getting RTS'd whenever it arrives.  

DEAL:)

zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:59:43 PM

I just want to reiterate again - I did NOT delete his post for any negative comments. Have you seen the main thread? There are plenty of negative comments I've left there. The first FAQ question on the 2nd post of the new self-moderated thread is clear as to what my intentions are:

Why did you close the previous thread and start a new one?

The trolling got really out of hand on the previous thread, so I had to start a new one that was self-moderated. That does not mean that this thread will be used to silence criticism. We are a very, very new company, and even though we're part of a larger group of companies that provides a lot of our infrastructure we've made mistakes and will definitely make mistakes in future. Therefore, we welcome constructive criticism - if we've messed up let us know and we will do what we can to fix it. We also empathise with customers that have chosen our cheapest shipping option (surface mail) and their delivery is taking extraordinarily long, we are keeping on eye on these and where the destination postal service confirms it has gotten lost our insurance does authorise a replacement or refund.

This thread is really meant to allow for potential customers to get answers to their questions, and for existing customers to talk about ways we can improve our frames and new features they'd like to see. If you are frustrated with a delivery that is taking forever, please feel free to PM me and moan. I'll even call you and you can rant on the phone;)

Good to hear man!! I havent really been keeping up with the main thread.. Ive been distracted with work and the mt gox fiasco like everyone else! I thought you went ballistic and just started deleting .. lol

I just want to confirm that me and Fluffy have sorted it out.  I was upset and drinking when I made that post (it was at 3AM on a Sunday) and I misinterpreted the offer that was made to me by PM.  For some reason I thought it sounded like a bad deal, but it was fair.  I know his company is not trying to rip people off, but I think there should have been a better disclaimer as to how long the product actually takes to ship.  Needless to say, it was wrong for me to try and promote my own business through his sales thread, and I apologize for that, Fluffy.

No refund is needed... yet.  Now if I don't get it before I move out of this house next month, then I will likely need a refund as it will be getting RTS'd whenever it arrives. 

Again, I apologize for my rude behavior, Fluffaroo.  Sometimes I get a little angry when I'm drinking spirits and I had quite a bit of vodka in me at that point.

One of those nights eh??  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print