Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:46:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASK] Lose your balance after maintenance [Exchange]  (Read 92 times)
Maldini07 (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:29:05 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 11:19:53 PM by Maldini07

Hi all .. what do you think if you get into trouble when you make a trading order for a coin with eth pair, then there is website maintenance and after maintenance is complete you see the status of your order is canceled but either the eth or the coin you ordered is not in your account balance.
Note: I have made a claim to the customer service and he said that this problem will be resolved as soon as possible by their technician, so I did not include the exchange name here. and I hope this problem will be resolved soon.
My question what is your response to this problem? have you ever experienced and how long is usually a problem like it can be solved? or I will really lose my funds
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:02:32 PM

Hi all .. what do you think if you get into trouble when you make a trading order for a coin with eth pair, then there is website maintenance and after maintenance is complete you see the status of your order is canceled but either the eth or the coin you ordered is not in your account balance.
Note: I have made a claim to the customer service and he said that this problem will be resolved as soon as possible by their technician, so I did not include the exchange name here. and I hope this problem will be resolved soon.
My question what is your response to this problem? have you ever experienced and how long is usually a problem like it can be solved? or I will really lose my funds
So far, I didn't able to experience such thing yet if theres a maintenance or cancelled an order usually the balance would always reflect to my balance. This is normal for some reputable or famous exchange I don't know into other exchange as well since they do really differ on how they deliver services to their users. For now you don't have any choice but to wait up until they do resolve such issue.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Maldini07 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:45:57 PM

~skip~
So far, I didn't able to experience such thing yet if theres a maintenance or cancelled an order usually the balance would always reflect to my balance. This is normal for some reputable or famous exchange I don't know into other exchange as well since they do really differ on how they deliver services to their users. For now you don't have any choice but to wait up until they do resolve such issue.
Yes, I hope so, previously they are a new exchanges but being in the top 20 in the coinmarketcap list, thats the reason why I believed in this exchange, but after maintenance I have not seen the name of their exchange on the exchange list in Coinmarketcap. I hope this is only temporary
Maldini07 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

issue resolved,, eth has returned to my asset balance as before and this means customer service this exchange is pretty good.
now is the time for me to lock this topic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: