Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HEISENBERG HEX! HEXIDECIMAL BASED RAPID REWARD DECENSION!  (Read 7061 times)
Heisenbergprime (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:49:47 AM

So another pre-mined, pre-sold crapcoin.....

" I, met a boy, wearing vans 501's...."
cycoinminer

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:26:04 AM

Any update on the release time for this?

Also, in the ANN, you write
"Every day, the number of shares will be calculated, and 0.5% of the 1.5% mining fees collected by the pool ( 1/6th of pool fees collected) will be distributed to the referrals based on the amount of shares they have by cut-off point of that day."

I take it you mean of the 1.5% of fees the pool collects, 1/3rd of this money is paid in referrals (ie the pool has 1%, the referrer has 0.5%).
What you've written reads that a referral will only earn someone next to nothing! (ie if someone mines 100 coins, the pool gets 1.4925 coins, the referrer gets 0.0075 coins)

It's just a minor point, it would be good to clear this up. Smiley
Heisenbergprime (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:58:33 AM

Escrow for the presale?

I'm glad you brought that up. Since I got ripped off by those stack-coin $%&^&#  the other day, I decided to put the team's other projects on hold, so that we could build and escrow service that will cater exclusively to the coin ipo business. People deserve to not have to worry if they are actually going to receive their coins or not when they invest in a launch, and, as you can see, it's very stressful for an honest team to have to deal with the negativity as well. We've already got a domain and have had some lengthy discussions about how we want to make it work, and devs say that it really would take very long to put it together. It'll have cold storage and backups stored in a bank safe deposit box every day.

It's going to happen as soon as we manage the Heisenberg launch. We're hoping to raise the bar when it comes to these ipo launches. Hopefully scammers won't even bother posting anymore, because they'll know that if they aren't using the escrow service, that people will not trust it.

We have set things up as a split-reward auction at the main page for the coin.  Developer is working on finishing the pools before unveling the front page, but the auction is available here http://presale.heisenberghex.com/

That all being said, if there is currently an escrow service that will work with our auction format, that meets OUR requirements for trustworthiness, and communication, then my answer is ABSOLUTELY I will most certainly be willing to use it.

I have looked for services around here before, but most of them don't seem to have the flexibility to handle this sort of thing, OR they seem to be basically one guy, saying that he'll take both party's money, lol, with no address or company name or anything to back that up.
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:58:52 AM

But LYING and saying that there is some reason not to trust ME, or MY TEAM, who have all worked so hard to build this project and bring it here for people to participate?

ehm, why is it a lie and why should I trust you? I have no reason to trust you. I am not saying this is a scam, far from it. But I have no reason to trust you. If you cannot provide a reason for people to trust you besides your (allegedly) hard work there is no reason to trust you. Calling it a lie does not serve you well man..

Contact user Anon136, he is escrow for eXo-coin and it worked out well.
Heisenbergprime (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:15:05 AM

Any update on the release time for this?

Also, in the ANN, you write
"Every day, the number of shares will be calculated, and 0.5% of the 1.5% mining fees collected by the pool ( 1/6th of pool fees collected) will be distributed to the referrals based on the amount of shares they have by cut-off point of that day."

I take it you mean of the 1.5% of fees the pool collects, 1/3rd of this money is paid in referrals (ie the pool has 1%, the referrer has 0.5%).
What you've written reads that a referral will only earn someone next to nothing! (ie if someone mines 100 coins, the pool gets 1.4925 coins, the referrer gets 0.0075 coins)

It's just a minor point, it would be good to clear this up. Smiley

My apologies good sir! 

I most certainly DID mean to say that fully ONE THIRD of the mining fees will be paid out via the referral program, or, if you prefer 0.5% of all the coins mined on that pool. This is what happens when you spend 28 hours a day working on coins and such things, subsisting on not but coffee and hope! 

So, if the pool mines 100 million coins during a 24 hour period, 1.5 million will go to fees, and 500,000 of those will be given out via referral program.

In your example, it would be half of a coin that would be given out, not 0.0075.

Thanks for pointing that out, I hope this clarifies the matter.
salstimda

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:18:52 AM

So another pre-mined, pre-sold crapcoin.....

this.

guys stay away of this blatant scam attempt
aelpop

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:28:58 AM

Yo Yo Yo, 148, 3-to-the-3-to-the-6-to-the-9! Representin' the ABQ! What up, BIATCH?! Leave it at the Tone! Jesse Pinkman

lets cook some coins
samesstee

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:59:40 PM

Because of a misinterpreted communique, SOMEone (jesse!) ended up cooking wayyyy more than we were supposed to before we released Heisenberg Hex into the streets. (Original pre-mine was supposed to be 1.5%, but ended up being 2%)

WOW much greed hidden inside a little hyped up fiction not even thought up by you
falcondity

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:48:09 PM

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
--HERBERT SPENCER
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:54:11 PM

Looks great. I'm in!

The IPO looks fair, only 100M IPO, only for 60 inverstors, minumum 0.05btc. I think will be good for the coin.

Good luck!!!
Heisenbergprime (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:17:25 AM

Because of a misinterpreted communique, SOMEone (jesse!) ended up cooking wayyyy more than we were supposed to before we released Heisenberg Hex into the streets. (Original pre-mine was supposed to be 1.5%, but ended up being 2%)

WOW much greed hidden inside a little hyped up fiction not even thought up by you

Hahaha, is it really that transparent?  Are you sure that you can see so clearly? Let's take a look.

4 Person professional development and promotion team.

5+ people who have done various small tasks to help out, and will all receive sizable chunks of hxc for their involvement.

2 weeks of development, tweaking, and redevelopment.

Pool costs.

Bounty and giveaway amounts worth several millions.

Domains and hosting.

Presale auction, that if all investor slots are taken will provide approx 3 btc. 2% of which will go to escrow fees, and 0.25 btc of which will go for crytporush listing.

And if all goes well, maybe 50 million or so for the development team to split, and do with as they will.

So...3btc split between 4 people, and that's if things even go well. And a few tens of millions of a high volume fast crypto each.

Every one of the team would earn more money than that (at least twice as much) by going to work in their various specialties for big corporations.

So yeah, we have a 1.5% pre mine amount. We might even sell some of it for a profit on the open market!  lol  I know, we are sinners its not a lie.

Yeah, super greedy, and un creative too.  Why try to reinvent Heisenberg, when he's already as cool as he can be?  This is an homage to the best character that has ever been on television, and it really feels like he's gone to soon. What better way to keep him alive a while longer, than having a trade able currency bearing that oh so recognizable visage?
Or is there some kind of rule about not being allowed to make anything of value in commemoration of something?

I couldn't think of a better way, so I decided to invent this.

But hey, you ARE always free to not take part. That's part of freedom, isn't it? I can put out a piece of tech that you may not like, and you are free to go and just not take part!

Bitkol

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:44:18 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 09:23:20 PM by Bitkol

Shocked
southerncross

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:54:17 PM

http://heisenberghex.com/
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:39:51 PM

Good morning,

Coin-Swap.net was contacted to provide escrow for this IPO and we have agreed to do so. I am scrambling to have everything setup for the bidding rounds tonight. Mike has expressed that this is not a scam and I have put down some pretty rigid requirements which he has been completely on board with. Coin-Swap.net's responsibility is to YOU, the investor, first. Some things are out of our control but handling your coins is our primary responsibility.

I will continue to go over the details with Mike but here is how the coins will be handled.

Short Version
Bid deposits will be sent to Coin-Swap.net, and you can refresh your page with up to date deposit information.
The bid amounts will not be sent to the coin developers until we have received the HXC coins from them and not until the coin goes live. The wallets must be publicly released and the HXC available to claim.
After the bidding rounds are complete, Coin-Swap will run the calculations given to us by HXC developers (the same rules on the OP) to determine the HXC reward amount for each person.
Once the wallet is released, participants can enter their wallet address at the Coin-Swap IPO page and shortly after they will receive their HXC coins.

If you plan on taking part in the IPO, please go ahead and register at Coin-Swap.net it is the easiest and fastest registration you'll ever do. Please also read the Sync page in case you join the IPO from another device.

Coin-Swap's role
Coin-Swap provides the coin handling portion of the IPO. We are responsible for receiving investments, keeping the investments safe, and distributing rewards. Coin-Swap is not liable for the credibility of the coin.

Important Information
  • Coin-Swap takes 2% of the deposit amount as a service fee as soon as it is received, regardless if the IPO is successful or not.
  • It is your responsibility to determine if you want to take the risk.
  • If the IPO fails, you will receive your deposit minus the 2% service fee we charge.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:56:16 PM

I saw red flag.

I must say thanks to the flag marker.

Every newbie who declaims an IPO must be marked with a red flag, a big red flag.
Bitkol

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:05:38 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 01:48:07 PM by Bitkol

Grin Roll Eyes Kiss
ixk1

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:01:38 AM

and.. The Survey SAYSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ixk1

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:08:08 AM

Lips sealed Cry Shocked
ProgLord

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 05:42:05 AM

99.1% chemically pure coin  Cool
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:19:04 PM

Good morning,

I will be working with the HEISENBERG HEX team to distribute coins today. Please email me if you have any questions on how to redeem your HXC. coinswapnet@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ian

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀