Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbene Support Team got scammed??  (Read 97 times)
Belvis (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:59:51 PM

i vd recently had a problem when my phone deleted all aplications cookies and also the ones of Google Authentificator where i keep my 2f-a...
i started to reach every exchange`s support`s center by e-mail...i vd unbided two of my 2fa
but from coinbene support did nt get any e-mails...
after 4-5 days i wrote again to coinbene support at support@coinbene.com, they replied fast but with 2 mails :|
one of them was sent from support2@coinbene.com by a guy named "Mark" who said me to wrote an mail from the e-mail adress that i use to log in on coinbene account,with my e-mail adress wrote in the e-mail also :|
the second mail was sent from support@coinbene.com and looked more professional but also made me suspicious because they said me to wrote an e-mail to support1@xatom.io from the e-mail adress that i m loging in to coinbene account..

have my e-mails to support@coinbene.com got intercepted somehow from some scammers?
somebody tried to unbind the google 2f-a at coinbene and got mails from the same adresses? or those are scammers who try to pish me??

please help me guyz...whoever knows... much love <3
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:17:09 PM

i vd recently had a problem when my phone deleted all aplications cookies and also the ones of Google Authentificator where i keep my 2f-a...
i started to reach every exchange`s support`s center by e-mail...i vd unbided two of my 2fa
but from coinbene support did nt get any e-mails...
after 4-5 days i wrote again to coinbene support at support@coinbene.com, they replied fast but with 2 mails :|
one of them was sent from support2@coinbene.com by a guy named "Mark" who said me to wrote an mail from the e-mail adress that i use to log in on coinbene account,with my e-mail adress wrote in the e-mail also :|
the second mail was sent from support@coinbene.com and looked more professional but also made me suspicious because they said me to wrote an e-mail to support1@xatom.io from the e-mail adress that i m loging in to coinbene account..

have my e-mails to support@coinbene.com got intercepted somehow from some scammers?
somebody tried to unbind the google 2f-a at coinbene and got mails from the same adresses? or those are scammers who try to pish me??

please help me guyz...whoever knows... much love <3
Honestly, any other email is not from the  support@coinbene.com can be considered as a scam. I don't know why how your email can be intercepted by the scammer, but it looks like correct.  support@coinbene.com is the only real email and any other email that comes from the  support2@coinbene.com and etc can be considered as a scam support.
myrionhymn

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

I don't know how it seem to be possible. Today, I've recently receive an email that Electroneum is now live on CoinBene.com
Belvis (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:13:27 AM

i vd also got into their telegram official chanel and wrote there: "any admins here?? i need help!!"
i vd looked on the chat members and did nt see any admins or some to look like...but a guy named "Admin Don t PM First",wrote me in a bag english..."hello investor, this is the customer service" Smiley))) and i started talking for a while and i said that i don t belive that he s an admin and bla bla bla..
but after that another user reached me named "Coinbene Support" and said that i should try to log in on their platform coinbene.com...but did nt gived me any link or sumthing unsecured where thei can steal my login data...
in the same time the "admin don t pm first" wrote me like crazy..."are you ready to invest? and gives me some link of some news about electroneum listing on binance...i did nt clicked on the link...
Belvis (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

heads up!
nobody ever needed coinbene.com support center??
i m still scared, even that i vd changed my logins to a big part of my accounts...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: