Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 595 times)
nasf19471 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:29:36 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 08:26:31 PM by nasf19471

Hey,

may I get the reason for getting this "Sorry ***, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com".

May I also know, which forum moderator has banned me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

Hey,

may I get the reason for getting this "Sorry soulofliberty, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com".

Not unless they tell you.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
nasf19471 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:39:10 PM

Hey,

may I get the reason for getting this "Sorry soulofliberty, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com".

That's why I posted here, to get to know the reason.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

Hey,

Since it's permanent, copy and paste is the likely culprit.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
nasf19471 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

Hey,

Can't be the reason. Since I haven't done any copy & paste.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

Hey,

Can't be the reason. Since I haven't done any copy & paste.

You don't get nuked for doing nothing.

Nuke user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1478340

Albert Einstein
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

Hey,

You are banned because you definitely break a certain rule here in the forum and you're the only one who could determine that (just be honest and admit your mistake). I'm pretty sure that moderators will not ban you for nothing, do you make shitty posts or spamming? Maybe that's the reason behind this because that's the usual reasons for getting banned.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

Hey,

You are banned because you definitely break a certain rule here in the forum and you're the only one who could determine that (just be honest and admit your mistake). I'm pretty sure that moderators will not ban you for nothing, do you make shitty posts or spamming? Maybe that's the reason behind this because that's the usual reasons for getting banned.
I already saw his bitcointalk profile, and he didn't make shitty posts or spamming because he didn't post anything yet. I don't know why he got the permabanned. I think he already posted something wrong and then it was removed by one of the moderators and he got the ban.
nasf19471 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:16:22 PM

Hey,

I know that you won't get banned for not a proper reason. I just said that it wasn't the reason for doing "copy & paste", since KWH suggested it. I do know that only the forum moderators can answer my question. That's why I do not understand why random people write unnecessary stuff here; even though you wanna be helpful. But not in this situation, since I wanna have answers from the higher chain.

I did not any spam stuff. Shitty post, can't thing about it. Since - my understanding - a shitty post is when you're way off topic or a troll. All I did was normal answer posts, with my opinion / sight of a view (feedbacks). Always in the proper channel. But that's why I wanted to know the exact reason from the moderators. Because apparently one post wasn't right.

That's why I opened this thread here, to get an answer from the proper person and not - nothing against you - some vague answers like "this is usually the reason".

As seven2smoke1 wrote, all my posts got deleted. That's why I noticed it, through the e-mail spam that my messages has been deleted. Without letting me know the proper reason, which is a different kind of story in terms of transparency.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

Hey,

I know that you won't get banned for not a proper reason. I just said that it wasn't the reason for doing "copy & paste", since KWH suggested it. I do know that only the forum moderators can answer my question. That's why I do not understand why random people write unnecessary stuff here; even though you wanna be helpful. But not in this situation, since I wanna have answers from the higher chain.

I did not any spam stuff. Shitty post, can't thing about it. Since - my understanding - a shitty post is when you're way off topic or a troll. All I did was normal answer posts, with my opinion / sight of a view (feedbacks). Always in the proper channel. But that's why I wanted to know the exact reason from the moderators. Because apparently one post wasn't right.

That's why I opened this thread here, to get an answer from the proper person and not - nothing against you - some vague answers like "this is usually the reason".

As seven2smoke1 wrote, all my posts got deleted. That's why I noticed it, through the e-mail spam that my messages has been deleted. Without letting me know the proper reason, which is a different kind of story in terms of transparency.
Chill sir Smiley sorry if my answer doesn't help you at all. And just to be clear, I'm not accusing you or even thinking that you are a bad poster. I just want to figure out why that happened to you that's why I asked those questions. (I have no intentions to offend you)

I hope you'll find solution for your problem sir, good luck. Smiley
nasf19471 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:29:58 AM

Hey,

Chill sir Smiley sorry if my answer doesn't help you at all. And just to be clear, I'm not accusing you or even thinking that you are a bad poster. I just want to figure out why that happened to you that's why I asked those questions. (I have no intentions to offend you)

I hope you'll find solution for your problem sir, good luck. Smiley

Yo, it's all good.

Anyway, seems like the mods don't feel it to give me an answer in this thread. Guess I'll ad acta it to random power abuse  Undecided
sunbat92

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:04:46 PM

Sorry sunbat, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been permanently banned by a forum moderator, probably due to spam or plagiarism. You may appeal here, but your chances are not good: banappeals...@theymos.e4ward.com

why ban account and remove 40 post of me , I  not spam
account : sunbat
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:47:01 AM

Sorry sunbat, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been permanently banned by a forum moderator, probably due to spam or plagiarism. You may appeal here, but your chances are not good: banappeals...@theymos.e4ward.com

why ban account and remove 40 post of me , I  not spam
account : sunbat

Your account has been nuked forever mate.

The fact that your replies been deleted means you're a total shitposter.

We may based that on this account of yours https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1427379;sa=showPosts;start=0 just doing replies of "good project", "nice project", "good team and roadmap" and etc. We will never miss you to be honest!!
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:22:25 AM

Your account has been nuked forever mate.

The fact that your replies been deleted means you're a total shitposter.

We may based that on this account of yours https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1427379;sa=showPosts;start=0 just doing replies of "good project", "nice project", "good team and roadmap" and etc. We will never miss you to be honest!!

A full of shitloads, and then asking what's the reason of their accounts being banned? Holly Molly cows, that's so silly,... Poor people doesn't learn eh?, Social Media Bounty Huters are always a pain in the ass, just hope that they will not comeback again by using other newly created accounts.

This is just another never ending story of work loads for the mods.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:57:16 AM

@sunbat92 Just so you know, your ban is on you as a person. Not just the account. You are not allowed to make posts that are not about your ban and not in meta. Since you made a post outside of meta with this account just a few minutes after your post, I went ahead and reported you.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:16:24 AM

@sunbat92 Just so you know, your ban is on you as a person. Not just the account. You are not allowed to make posts that are not about your ban and not in meta. Since you made a post outside of meta with this account just a few minutes after your post, I went ahead and reported you.

Ban evasion, and the worst it is still spam and a shitpost "very nice , I give rating project 5 star". He deserve to be persecuted by banning permanently instead. Totally roasted.

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]

25. If you get banned (temporarily or permanently) and create a new account to continue posting / sending PMs, it's considered ban evasion. The only exception is creating a thread in Meta about your ban.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:02:56 PM

@OP
Interesting to see you wake up almost a year to know the reason of the ban.
Profile was last active on 25 Feb 2018.

bpip is also not agreeing to your ban.

My best guess is that, might you posted on Altcoin giveaway so you got nuked and post removed.

I am alive
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: