Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33041 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

You can not talk about all. I am a bounty hunter, and I practically do not sell coins that I get for bounty. Maybe this is my mistake, but I believe that even if several coins grow in value in the future it will be more profitable than if I had sold everything now.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

Most bounty hunters dump their token immediately they receive them in their wallet.This is due to the desire for a quick profit like this.
suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

Well, it all depends on how the project itself works if at the beginning of the project development is very good, of course there will be many new investors who will enter the project and buy tokens on the market and for bounty hunter sales certainly will not have a major impact on price reduction.
So not everything that a bounty hunter does will have a negative impact on the project but how their team works.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

I really don't know why it concerns anyone if bounty hunters dump or hold their coin.  They worked for it shouldn't they enjoy their money?  Moreover no one expects all bounty hunter to hold and you can expect all investor too to hold so what difference does it make who dumps.

veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

My tactic after receiving awards from participation in companies of the bounty projects of ICO is to try to filter out tokens that have the prospect of growth in the future from tokens whose projects have nothing. I leave the first tokens for long-term investment, the second I merge at the first successful case.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:04:06 PM

I don't agree that bounty hunters are always the cause of the dump. Now very often there are delays in payments bounty awards, and the price is already very much dumped. And participants bounty there is no sense to sell coins, especially if the coin has any potential in the future. Many bounty participants keep their coins in the long term.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

70% of bounty hunters dump their tokens as soon as they get paid or when the token hits a Cryptocurrency exchange. It's really affecting the market though.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

Most of bountyhunter dump i guess. In my round of crypto-friends, most of them try to sell tokens as fast as possible. Only a few hold them (they are more successful though)

mrpl2017

Activity: 346

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

If you do not believe in the project, if you are not interested in it, then there is no point in keeping the coins in your wallet. Basically, bounty members always sell all the coins.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
I think not everyone, including myself, because when I joined the bounty program, I was very selective in choosing it, especially if the bounty takes a long time, like following the "signature campaign" program, so I will not sell the tokens with low price, because a lot of time I spend doing it, so I will save the token until it has a high price

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

If you do not believe in the project, if you are not interested in it, then there is no point in keeping the coins in your wallet. Basically, bounty members always sell all the coins.
I think your statement is true. Surely bounty hunters will always sell their tokens. Because they don't think about the potential of the project going forward. There is also a reason why every bounty hunter sells their tokens. Because everyone certainly needs funds for everyday life. Therefore they get their tokens. They will immediately sell it.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

I for one don't sell immediately once the token has been released to us. The price is very cheap and honestly, I don't like selling when everyone is selling. This crashes the price hard. It might ripple back to the management of the ICO and we might never hear from them again since everybody just pumps and dumps their products.

Leva777

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

The majority think that bounty hunters dump coins after they get rewarde, bit I think that but private investors with a 1000% of discont dump price more seriously that all bounty hunters together. Bounty helps to promote ICOs.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

70% of bounty hunters dump their tokens as soon as they get paid or when the token hits a Cryptocurrency exchange. It's really affecting the market though.

Bounty hunters, these tokens earned the execution of various works on advertising the project. Roughly speaking, bounty hunters are employees and they are paid a salary. They can sell, they can save tokens - this is their right. Do not blame the bounty hunters in the dump token, they want to get their money.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

Not agree with your statement. Not evey bounty hunder sell their tokens. Many bounty hunters hold their tokens for some period of time so that they can get better returns. According to me 60% bounty hunters sell their tokens after distribution. They are owner of their tokens they can do anything. I think nobody should blame bounty hunters or anybody for dump because bounty hunters are the only one who promote new projects.
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

In my personal experience I can say that not everyone does. Most of the bounty participants, but not all. But in today's situation, this approach is relevant
Btt.com

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

I think most of the bounty hunters hold the tokens especially if they support the project and believe that the product will be a good one, one out of three bounty hunters also invests in the ico so i agree with tou it is not fair to say that all bounty hunters just dump the tokens they get for the work.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

because teams dont pay in stable coins like eth xrp or btc. the team has no capacity to provide a stable salary for its workers so when the hunters are threaten to lose some they just dump the token to make it a real money.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

If the project is not another useless token and can change the world, there is no way that bounty hunters will dump the project, but if the project worth nothing, then there is a high possibility that this will happen because noone wants to buy some useless token after token sale.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:45:18 PM

Not all bounty hunters will always dump. For a lot, it depends on the quantity of the tokens they have received, and the current price of the tokens. There's a lot of hunters who hold their tokens for the very long time.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: