Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33041 times)
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

Is not only bounty hunter that sell after listed investor also sell, for me am a bounty hunter i sell because i need money so immediately the work i done get listed i sell

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

To choose a bounty, of course we have to think seriously that we should not make a trivial decision so that we do not get coins at very cheap prices.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

As a bounty  hunter and I also got many bounty hunter  friends, I believed  that not all of us make the dump.  If we see potential in that token we do HODL or scalping  trading and HODL it because  we always dream to make a great profit and for our future. Maybe the BM or the platform itself do the dump or those who badly need money. But if we see that the token from our bounty  don't have the potential, specially those delay payment from rude ICO team that will be dump for sure.
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

Nope, it depends on the crypto itslef. Also dont forget that most bounty hunters spend a lot of time studying crypto, so they know which crypto is worht holding and worht dumping.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

Indeed, it is very sad to admit it, but this happens with almost every bounty ... And alas, we cannot fight it ..
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

I would sell if you know that the project does not have much potential later. I think it is the best way if the buonty hunter wants to get his paycheck. At the present time the junk and dead projects are very fast for a variety of reasons. I think I should choose a safe way.

darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

Indeed, it is very sad to admit it, but this happens with almost every bounty ... And alas, we cannot fight it ..
You are a bounty hunter, but you dont know the truth who the dumper? You get how much for each bounty and you think you have enough tokens to possibly dumping it ?
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

I try to keep my coins for as long as possible until the moment when their price rises so that they can be sold with greater profit
I kept almost my tokens in the last year. But this year, I sold almost them. It's really risky to hold a new tokens in this bear market. Instead of keeping a new token, I convert them into another coin that in top 20.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

Many bounty hunters often sell coins as soon as they get the chance, it's true . But bounty pool usually within 1% of the total number of coins and if such small amount of sellers can dump price significantly means that something is wrong with the project itself.

Kupidon777

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

Whether or not bounty hunters sell tokens depends on their experience. Some bounty hunters only want to make money and sell tokens immediately after receiving them. Other bounty hunters are holding tokens in hopes of making a lot of money on a few bounties in a few years. Only very experienced bounty hunters can predict the development of the project and, depending on this, sell or not coins.

Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

Depending on which coins / project it is i hold some of the bounty projected that i liked , and probably gonna sold it when they reach some milestone on their road map or something like that,

terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

It has long been clear that such thoughts are not correct and it has long been clear that today people should all the same understand that the price is falling from the small demand that has arisen on the market lately.

amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:09:31 PM

Not all, but yeah most of bounty hunters dump! That's because, they easily get catch by scam bounties with there rewards or something else. But still, they can recover, if they studied that project which bounty they want to join. Some points which need to join before any point- Website, Team, ICO Ratings, Whitepaper, Roadmap.
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:32:06 PM

How can the bountie hunters dump when most of the campaigns pay nothing?
I think some of the token developers are partly dump their own tokens.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

Now it's just a sad situation with all these bounty. And so if coins were poured out, and I supported the project for a reason, I would like to do it, then I’m interested in developing the project in order to receive even more incentives in the form of finance for these coins.
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

Now it has become very difficult for bounty hunter to find a worthy project. Despite the experience, you always think a lot about whether to leave the coin or immediately sell, sometimes this leads to the fact that the coins grow 100 times in price, while bounty hunters sold them for a few dollars. It's always very hurtful.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:19:04 PM

Yes, they dump token prices but why developers don't buy these tokens back and stabilize token prices. Bounty hunter is the same job like doctor or teacher. And it must be paid, not all agree to wait for a long time. Wink
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

You are a bounty hunter, but you dont know the truth who the dumper? You get how much for each bounty and you think you have enough tokens to possibly dumping it ?

I support. There is a universal recipe for those who think that it is the bounty hunters who are guilty of the price collapse of tokens after ICO. It is simple to pay rewards to bounty hunters not in project tokens, but in ethereum. But for some reason, very few projects do this, although it would insure against falling prices, if, as many people think, it is bounty hunters who are to blame for the fall in prices for tokens.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

Yes, they dump token prices but why developers don't buy these tokens back and stabilize token prices. Bounty hunter is the same job like doctor or teacher. And it must be paid, not all agree to wait for a long time. Wink
In my opinion, if you are not afraid of the bounty hunters selling the token, you should pay them by referring to ETH, which is the best way for the developers to preserve their coin value after the exchange, However, the bounty hunter is just a small component that makes the value of the coin drop. they are not the target

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
BountyHunters dont dump. What is happening is scam farms that have 100's of accounts in the bounty dump the token the scam for the bounty campaign. Then people blame bounty hunters!! Scamming bounties has become a new industry!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: