Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a newbie join bounties?  (Read 1089 times)
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

I think I may repeat same says like others said but I will also want to say the answer from view. Apart from signature campaign you can be able to participate in any kind of campaigns on bourny project. They always looking to hire the people who is from junior member to above for the gambling platform.
If you big followers contained Facebook or Twitter account you can make better income with that alone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmzwarez

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:58:36 PM

Yes, you can join to some campaign like Twitter or Facebook, Reddit or Telegram also. But if you want to join Signature campaign, you will need minimum rank is Jr. Member.
lotao

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

Novices are more suitable to participate in airdrop projects, because the bounty missions almost limit the bitcointalk forum account level! JR!
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

Can i join at the bounties i'm just new here but i created this account about 20 days before. I'm just using this to read threads but then i came here and see that i can work. But can a newbie do work here? Thanks In Advance Cheesy
If you are asking about signature campaign the you need to be atleast to Member rank since the Jr.member and below no longer have links in their signature,but you can join on other part of bounties like Facebook campaign,reddit campaign,youtube campaign,blog campaign,translation campaign,content creation campaign and much more.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

Can i join at the bounties i'm just new here but i created this account about 20 days before. I'm just using this to read threads but then i came here and see that i can work. But can a newbie do work here? Thanks In Advance Cheesy

hi my friend of course you can join bounty with newbie rank that no problem. but read the rules first in every bounty because there are several rules in every bounty Must Rank JR.MEMBER  to can join that.
and for signature Minimum Must Rank JR.MEMBER
koja1991

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

Ya, you can join bounty campaign social media Facebook,Twitter,Telegram but you can't join in bounty signature campaign because rules signature campaign min Jr member
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

Ya, you can join bounty campaign social media Facebook,Twitter,Telegram but you can't join in bounty signature campaign because rules signature campaign min Jr member
Most of the bounty campaigns has a minimum of Junior member rank for their signature campaign.

But to tell you, not all of them are only accepting Junior members you can still see a bounty campaign that accepts newbie ranks but they are very rare and few in the Bounties (Altcoins).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:03:47 AM

I think there are very campaign launching the bounty campaign for Newbie role but there is no specific if OP can manage to get. So the chances of finding bounty for a newbie is always less, instead of losing patience better become Jr.member and start choosing the good project.

prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:10:47 AM

of course you can, for all campaigns other than signatures. all campaigns other than signatures do not require rank, but for different signatures, the average payment is greater than all campaigns.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

Of course. But you can not participate in signature campaigns. Because your rank is too low. You can only participate in social and content campaigns. Or if you are a good translator, you can try it
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:26:50 AM

Some manager allowed for newbie rank to take part with bounty campaign and most of them not allowed. I just wondering for newbie rank who wants to take part with bounty campaign, do you know about cryptocurrency work? do you know about the ICO project? can you make sure that the project will give you profit? Scam and legit is a way to determine whether you will get a profit or not. My advice is only one, just learn more this forum work and often read about cryptocurrency while waiting for your rank go up to junior member, I guess it won't take long.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

Welcome to the big family of bitcointalk forums, where you can collect a lot of knowledge about bounty missions and cryptocurrency transactions!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

It all started of newbie like you. All also began to read the thread others, then you’ll know more about crypto. Occasionally trying to follow a bounty and raising rank.
Alex Bogo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:36:18 AM

I was a newbie not so long ago. So I can advise all newbies to begin acquaintance with a bounty world from platforms. There's several popular bounty platforms. These are bountyhive, bountyportals, bountyhunters. Also there's bountyguru, but that platform has quite high rules to participating. Advantages of platforms to the newbie it is rather simple conditions and rules, lack of reports, the attitude towards irregularity of performance of tasks is loyal. Besides participation in bounty on platforms will help to get acquainted gradually with the cryptoworld and bounty.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

I suggest you get to know the world of Crypto and learn by understanding, if you join the campaign program you must have a minimum member account

numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

you can particapate in social media campaign like facebook and twitter campaign, Also some signature campaign accept newbie just look for them in the bounty threads. good luck.
Dasvino

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

newbies can join to participate in social media in the bounty campaign, and if you already have a member you will be able to follow the signature campaign

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

Do you mean if you can join signature campaign even you are a newbie?
If that so then you may, as long as such signature bounty campaign accept participants for newbies. There are some signature campaigns that accept even newbie to participate, but this campaign are very rarely to have

And if what you mean is that, if you can join bounty campaign other than signature campaign, then i may say that you can! As long as you have all the necessary information and requirements needed by such campaign.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

Newbie can't set a signature because the policy of the Bitcointalk forum has changed (this means you can't participate in the signature event)

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

Newbie can't set a signature because the policy of the Bitcointalk forum has changed (this means you can't participate in the signature event)
Before there are campaigns that can add signature even a simple one liner, but then since there are updates that makes member that are in member status without merits goes back into newbie and removes the signature tab at profile settings. Better join on bounties that accept newbie for telegram and social media campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: