Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a newbie join bounties?  (Read 1089 times)
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

You can participate in chat and refer to the forum about the market and even the things in life, but mainly when joining the forum, most are involved in the campaign bounty to earn personal income.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

You can participate in chat and refer to the forum about the market and even the things in life, but mainly when joining the forum, most are involved in the campaign bounty to earn personal income.

What you tried here to say mate. Do you mean signature campaign, awful they are unable to participate in the signature since it is not allowed to use and wear the signature.
As I know newbies only able to participate in the social media campaigns with their social accounts.

Then translation and YouTube also accepts the newbie or any rank.
purgs08

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

Can i join at the bounties i'm just new here but i created this account about 20 days before. I'm just using this to read threads but then i came here and see that i can work. But can a newbie do work here? Thanks In Advance Cheesy
all can joined bounties!  We have new rules again ! No merit stay newbies!
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

Can i join at the bounties i'm just new here but i created this account about 20 days before. I'm just using this to read threads but then i came here and see that i can work. But can a newbie do work here? Thanks In Advance Cheesy
E that is not but you can try with airdrop or telegram campaigns. You need to work hard and stick with the forum to accumulate experience and more importantly "merit". It was further refined by the latest announcement.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

There is a new implementation here in the forum where newbies are not allowed to join in any campaigns. You need to be a junior member and you should put some extra effort on your post to get merits.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:39:23 PM

usually you can join bounty another translation and signature campaign
you only read campaign rule , every campaign manager different about campaign rule

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:04:27 AM

It all depends on the policy made by the bounty manager, but generally the bounty that can be followed by the newbie is fb, twitter, instagram, and if you have a purpose to focus in the crypto world it is better to be active in this forum by following the rules so that you will rising to a higher level, but there is nothing wrong while raising the level of course can also find experience in joining several social media bounties that allow newbies to become participants, the most important thing as a newbie is to understand the rules in this forum so as not to violate the existing rules.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

Actually you don't need to ask this because you can see the required rank if you are eligible mostly newbies can't join.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

modellao6

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

As a newbie, a small amount of bounty is available, but you have to take your time to look for it. However, even if you can participate, there are not many coins you can get. The signature of the currency i participated in previously allowed newbie to participate.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

No its not possible anymore . last day as on what i have read on the meta , theymos ( the admin ) finally decided that he will now remove the sigs on a newbie rank not unless he will upgrade into a copper member rank  .  but buying that membership is not really worth it if you are only aiming for the bounty/signature campaign due to their small pay outs .
purgs08

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

There is a new implementation here in the forum where newbies are not allowed to join in any campaigns. You need to be a junior member and you should put some extra effort on your post to get merits.
how to be a JR MEMBER ??
i early post before the new rules .
but they submit again a new rules. no merit stay newbie! -_- i realized that i am to noob  Sad
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

Newbies can generally only participate in social media, telegram campaigns and several translators as well as YouTube and blogs, if you want to get a bigger reward you must follow the signature camp where you have to increase your rank to Jr. member
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

I think a newbie can  join a bounty but only on facebook and twitter campaigns. Maybe they can join blog creations and translation but it is still depends on the bounty manager if they are willing to accept someone with a newbie rank.
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

It depends on each campaign rules. Some campaigns don't accept newbies even for the social media bounties, someones allow them to join the signature bounty. But generally, most campaign managers allow newbies to join only the social media and telegram campaigns.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:13:41 AM

I think a newbie can  join a bounty but only on facebook and twitter campaigns. Maybe they can join blog creations and translation but it is still depends on the bounty manager if they are willing to accept someone with a newbie rank.
Just exclude the signature campaign and he can join the rest that don't require rank.

jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

I suggest you to learn and understand about crypto science, you have to increase your account level to jr member. if you want to directly participate in the bounty program you can follow social media campaigns such as Facebook and Twitter.

[
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:07:12 AM

Sure you can join bounties
facebook and twitter campaigns
But,if you mean you wanna join signature campaigns you can't,nowadays its hard to find bounties campaign who accept newbie on signature campaign.
i suggest you,up your rank first.
jr member can join almost all of campaigns
Garryk

Activity: 296
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

For beginners, as far as I know, there are no campaigns because they can't put a signature on their profile. I Would in your place my account to the next rank and then there is

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:03:48 PM

Yes, newbies can join bounties, especially the social media and content creation bounties, they can't join the signature bounties usually because most bounty managers don't allow newbies to participate in this campaign. Also, there are many newbies doing the translation bounties.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:59:41 AM

For beginners, as far as I know, there are no campaigns because they can't put a signature on their profile. I Would in your place my account to the next rank and then there is

before , newbie members can join a signature campaign or a bounty but now , newbie accounts are restricted to put a signature on their profile which means they cannot participate on any types of signature campaigns BUT they can still join other kinds of bounties such as translations , social media , blogging , vlogging , bug bounty , etc .

a newbie can also join airdrop because aridrops are everywhere not only on this forum but also to other websites . they dont also require forum accounts .

@airdrops is the only best thing that you can do , if you wanted to experience a huge rewards  even though you dont have a high level btt account .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: