Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information is the key!  (Read 305 times)
samiraetn

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

yes absolutely, in cryptocurrency market information is the main wapeon to survive and continue. if you don't have the market information you will never able to understand the market and able to take wise decision about trading
Xeonhp

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:44:58 PM

yes absolutely, in cryptocurrency market information is the main wapeon to survive and continue. if you don't have the market information you will never able to understand the market and able to take wise decision about trading

I used to invest without looking. As a result, I lost all the money I invested. If I met this topic sooner maybe I did not waste that money!
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

The crypto space is undoubtedly experiencing a mass influx of enthusiasts. Partly due to the awareness the most recent bullbrun brought, and the extra publicity on the potential application of the blockchain technology and how it can affect the future. This has also resulted in a plethora of new coins, with unique use cases.

To stay on top in this sphere (especially when trading altcoins) I think the key word is INFORMATION, always be updated on changes and possible annoncements.
There are usually a lot of noobs, who are easily swayed by news (possitively or negatively), and such panic or FOMO can have a telling effect on the market. (especially on a newly launched currency)

Always be selective of the information provided, it is advisable to always do your own research as opposed to suggestions from others (even highly regarded crypto influencers)

Timing is all important. Cryptocurrencies are wholly unstable. You'd need the right timing to make the best of the constant fluctuations in the market.

Always protect your capital! The possibilities of higher returns is alluring, but always weigh them against the risks involved. (I would rather sell my assets too early, and miss the highest spike, than too late, that I'd have to be waiting for another pump)
Always take profits when you can, as nothing is certain in crypto.

It is true thatbinformation is key when it comes to trading and investing. but due to overflowing of informations and updates, sometimes the information can get wrong especially when its your holdings are at stakes people usually panic buy and panic sell and thats where shit goes down with wrong information. It is important to dontbjust jump into conclusions about these news and do dip research
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

I used to invest without looking. As a result, I lost all the money I invested. If I met this topic sooner maybe I did not waste that money!

do not be too pushy if we don't know the information. just be patient for a while and find information so you won't lose your money. isn't that a painful thing because you have painstakingly collected it and just disappeared.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

For every job, information is always important, every success or failure is due to information and how to process information!
Information is the master key!
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

There are usually a lot of noobs, who are easily swayed by news (possitively or negatively), and such panic or FOMO can have a telling effect on the market. (especially on a newly launched currency)
I agree with these, in my 1 year experience in crypto a lot of people swayed by news, even if that news is good of bad. As a learner crypto enthusiast, sometime i do the opposite of news, if it's good i sell and if it's bad i buy.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

I really agree on that and you can get that INFORMATION by doing your own research and not a simple research but a very deep research and I am telling you it will help you a lot here in crypto world wherein you can minimize your losses and maximize your trades. Always remember learning never stops, just give do your best and I am really sure it will be rewarded.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

The crypto space is undoubtedly experiencing a mass influx of enthusiasts. Partly due to the awareness the most recent bullbrun brought, and the extra publicity on the potential application of the blockchain technology and how it can affect the future. This has also resulted in a plethora of new coins, with unique use cases.

To stay on top in this sphere (especially when trading altcoins) I think the key word is INFORMATION, always be updated on changes and possible annoncements.

Always be selective of the information provided, it is advisable to always do your own research as opposed to suggestions from others (even highly regarded crypto influencers)

Timing is all important. Cryptocurrencies are wholly unstable. You'd need the right timing to make the best of the constant fluctuations in the market.

Always protect your capital! The possibilities of higher returns is alluring, but always weigh them against the risks involved. (I would rather sell my assets too early, and miss the highest spike, than too late, that I'd have to be waiting for another pump)

It is true thatbinformation is key when it comes to trading and investing. but due to overflowing of informations and updates, sometimes the information can get wrong especially when its your holdings are at stakes people usually panic buy and panic sell and thats where shit goes down with wrong information. It is important to dontbjust jump into conclusions about these news and do dip research

Well Research is still information that you are getting from the internet, in this forum, and other people, Well if you are going to invest and trade with Cryptocurrency there is a risk we can never know what can happen in the future, Some in the community are elaborating the past movement of bitcoin and the recent ATH can be seen towards it. Well In my opinion it can be a different outcome sometimes so the past can not be accurate sometimes, But yes information towards the past is a must in this market.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

I totally agree, for you to be updated and to earn in crypto, you need to be well informed. Most likely crypro demand increases whenever there are good news or latest development in crypto. It is better to invest or sell ahead of time, instead of buying or selling because of hype.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

It depends on the type of the investor/trader.
Some have chance to take profits but they won't sell because they're a long time holder and will sell it when the price is 10x times or more from their capital
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

Yes its right, gathering information is like the research about this market. So obviously research is the key to make profit from anything
coralwoods18

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

Information is definitely the key, I agree but having information does not always mean that you will be successful in investment rather the analytical ability to utilize these information is the key according to me. Many people are there who are gathering informations every single minute but they need to be able to interpret these too.
axcel0408

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

Its absolutely right that information is the key. In every stage of our life it is very useful. People can know everything by collecting different kinds of information. In this developed world it is very important for everyone to gain knowledge and information. But fake informations can harm people and their works.We should avoid spreading false information in between people.By research we  can get true updates and information for our works.In crypto world everything depends on information.                  
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

Being fully informed when it come to the crypto market is important, given this market is very dynamic. We cannot work or get engaged here based on hunches or on our gut feelings. We need to be sure that we have the correct info and that the sources where we obtain them from are legit.
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

Of course information is the key for we get big profit an i think read a lot information about the coin before we invest is very important. You will know the risk before you invest your money.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

I fully agree that information is the key, but again it should be able to use and send in the right direction, then it is useful to you
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

I'm just so amaze to those people that jumped easily here without knowing even a basic info about bitcoin. Like they believe every word of their friends without even thinking to have their own researchand when things messed up they literally blame each other. The knowledgeable we are the lesser we end up to get scam so feed ourselves with knowledge because learning here in cryptos doesn't stop.
rickyrich45

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

we can add patience to this topic. it is necessary to learn to read and gain experience. I do not want to separate these two from each other.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: