Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information is the key!  (Read 305 times)
Marcel555 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:35:18 AM

The crypto space is undoubtedly experiencing a mass influx of enthusiasts. Partly due to the awareness the most recent bullbrun brought, and the extra publicity on the potential application of the blockchain technology and how it can affect the future. This has also resulted in a plethora of new coins, with unique use cases.

To stay on top in this sphere (especially when trading altcoins) I think the key word is INFORMATION, always be updated on changes and possible annoncements.
There are usually a lot of noobs, who are easily swayed by news (possitively or negatively), and such panic or FOMO can have a telling effect on the market. (especially on a newly launched currency)

Always be selective of the information provided, it is advisable to always do your own research as opposed to suggestions from others (even highly regarded crypto influencers)

Timing is all important. Cryptocurrencies are wholly unstable. You'd need the right timing to make the best of the constant fluctuations in the market.

Always protect your capital! The possibilities of higher returns is alluring, but always weigh them against the risks involved. (I would rather sell my assets too early, and miss the highest spike, than too late, that I'd have to be waiting for another pump)
Always take profits when you can, as nothing is certain in crypto.
bitfocus741

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

Information can be only useful if they make sense. The market is so unpredictable that sometimes information also fails to show the right path. But, I must agree that people who can interpret these information and analyze properly always get the upper hand in the market.
Hoho29

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:22:43 PM

Information can be only useful if they make sense. The market is so unpredictable that sometimes information also fails to show the right path. But, I must agree that people who can interpret these information and analyze properly always get the upper hand in the market.

Sometimes fake information has a bad impact specially news about exchanges hacks , unfortunately good news or information about new development on the project or something else take time to take effect .
People always care about bad information .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

I agree with the opinion that information is the key and you can use with different aims. the person who has information is the person who has power to make others do what he or she wants them to do
Exchange20!8

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

I can agree, that information is the key. But to find good and usefull information not so easy. You can spent hours reading forum, medium, steemit and get literally 0 usefull info..
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

It's definitely an idea that I'm joining. Knowledge and patience are the most important keys to investment. Of course, make your assessment.
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

Great observation and write up you have made. If every cryptocurrency newbie/enthusiast follow by this principles and guidelines then they might never go wrong in this crypto business.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

Very nicely stated, i think in the world of altcoins, fundamental news and events are the key, if you are pro active and a good reader of the news you can make good money around that time, your post is also trying to express this point right.

Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

The crypto space is undoubtedly experiencing a mass influx of enthusiasts. Partly due to the awareness the most recent bullbrun brought, and the extra publicity on the potential application of the blockchain technology and how it can affect the future. This has also resulted in a plethora of new coins, with unique use cases.

To stay on top in this sphere (especially when trading altcoins) I think the key word is INFORMATION, always be updated on changes and possible annoncements.
There are usually a lot of noobs, who are easily swayed by news (possitively or negatively), and such panic or FOMO can have a telling effect on the market. (especially on a newly launched currency)

Always be selective of the information provided, it is advisable to always do your own research as opposed to suggestions from others (even highly regarded crypto influencers)

Timing is all important. Cryptocurrencies are wholly unstable. You'd need the right timing to make the best of the constant fluctuations in the market.

Always protect your capital! The possibilities of higher returns is alluring, but always weigh them against the risks involved. (I would rather sell my assets too early, and miss the highest spike, than too late, that I'd have to be waiting for another pump)

Well, yes, we all understand that information is the key, but it would be better if you gave some sites you like to find information about criptos.

aganovalbert

Activity: 53

DAOX

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

Well it is not guaranteed you will earn smth while study new information. But it is 100% guaranteed you will never earn even 1 coin if you not  study new information  Roll Eyes

● Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/IGhIuxKVTZqAqaFjHC6x1Q) ● Twitter (https://twitter.com/TERAGRE01964783) ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN (https://terragreen.io/)  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/tgncoin)  ● Medium (https://medium.com/@support_61820) ●
●●● ▬▬ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/tgncoin)  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱ (https://terragreen.io/)  LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/terra-green-bb5166173/) ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER (http://www.terragreen.io/greenpaper.pdf)  ●  ICO Website (https://ico.terragreen.io/)  ●  ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106691)  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

Information is really vital
The more you get involved in researches you find several clues and next steps of biggest projects
And you get to have first hand investment before price rises

Always dyor
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

Information is powerful and it is the key to success. Anything you are doing without getting full information about it is bound to fail.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

I think this is one of the best advice I have ever heard recently in the crypto community, "(I would rather sell my assets too early, and miss the highest spike, than too late, that I 'd have to be waiting another pump') Always take profits when you can. as nothing is certain in crypto". Information is very important in the cryptocurrency space, we need it all the time. Thanks

HOMT