Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information is the key!  (Read 202 times)
Marcel555 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:37:36 AM

The crypto space is undoubtedly experiencing a mass influx of enthusiasts. Partly due to the awareness the most recent bullbrun brought, and the extra publicity on the potential application of the blockchain technology and how it can affect the future. This has also resulted in a plethora of new coins, with unique use cases.

To stay on top in this sphere (especially when trading altcoins) I think the key word is INFORMATION, always be updated on changes and possible annoncements.
There are usually a lot of noobs, who are easily swayed by news (possitively or negatively), and such panic or FOMO can have a telling effect on the market. (especially on a newly launched currency)

Always be selective of the information provided, it is advisable to always do your own research as opposed to suggestions from others (even highly regarded crypto influencers)

Timing is all important. Cryptocurrencies are wholly unstable. You'd need the right timing to make the best of the constant fluctuations in the market.

Always protect your capital! The possibilities of higher returns is alluring, but always weigh them against the risks involved. (I would rather sell my assets too early, and miss the highest spike, than too late, that I'd have to be waiting for another pump)
Always take profits when you can, as nothing is certain in crypto.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

Yes, information and knowledge is the key to success in investing and trading, if we get the wrong information then it will affect our judgement and can make the wrong move, so its important to find a legit and reliable source when we want to invest or trade, if we already got the right information then we just need to control ourselves
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:28:18 AM

Like the saying goes KNOWLEDGE is POWER, Yes, information and knowledge is important in anything we do especially in investing. Because if we dont know anything or we get a wrong information about a certain project. we might get scam or we might end up losing more money instead of earning.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:36:23 AM

you are right, I agree with you, finding information about crypto is important, I am always selective in finding information, I find out information about altcoin by comparing some information and comparison of data, if the information I receive is wrong then it will have a bad impact on me and my investment.
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:43:27 AM

of course, because of the existence of information, then we will better know a lot of things. And if we find out much more information, it will be a lot more knowledge, so that we become smarter. This information also helps us in many ways.

dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:48:31 AM

The crypto space is undoubtedly experiencing a mass influx of enthusiasts. Partly due to the awareness the most recent bullbrun brought, and the extra publicity on the potential application of the blockchain technology and how it can affect the future. This has also resulted in a plethora of new coins, with unique use cases.

To stay on top in this sphere (especially when trading altcoins) I think the key word is INFORMATION, always be updated on changes and possible annoncements.
There are usually a lot of noobs, who are easily swayed by news (possitively or negatively), and such panic or FOMO can have a telling effect on the market. (especially on a newly launched currency)

Always be selective of the information provided, it is advisable to always do your own research as opposed to suggestions from others (even highly regarded crypto influencers)

Timing is all important. Cryptocurrencies are wholly unstable. You'd need the right timing to make the best of the constant fluctuations in the market.

Always protect your capital! The possibilities of higher returns is alluring, but always weigh them against the risks involved. (I would rather sell my assets too early, and miss the highest spike, than too late, that I'd have to be waiting for another pump)
Always take profits when you can, as nothing is certain in crypto.

really true with the information we are not alert to news about btc. if we get the wrong information, our steps will be wrong. be careful in steps
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

Absolutely, having alot of information in every corner of cryptocurrency is already your edge among the other investors. Many information can help you win over a very critical situation.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

Yes, I agree that information is the key to achieve one's goal. With the right information you acquired, it will be absorbed as your potential knowledge and that is why, reading very informative information could help you understand more on cryptocurrency. Read as many articles and news to be more be updated on what has been happening in the crypto market so that you will also be aware with your investment if you will continue or sell your crypto's and earn good profit.
Tawong38

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

Yes information is really important to us so that we know what where dealing with especially here in crypto we should have the information about the market about the altcoins we are holding and about the icos we are joining.also good information will lead us into the right path they will help us to be more precise in our decision.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

Yes, the cryptocurrency market is volatile.Here it is necessary to correctly recognize the signals and act according to them.Of course, without knowledge and experience can not do here.It is a fact
Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:01:36 AM

Information is really important, but there are too many information that flow all over the place. It is important to know how to filter the information and also how to find the correct information. Without accurate information, we will choose and make the wrong decision.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:07:19 AM

I do not quite agree with the author. Of course, the information and observation the market is useful. But, at the same time, author says that market is unstable.
Which means sometimes we need to take risks to make some profit. Without that you will stand still.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

Completely true op. All members in the cryptocurrency market realize just how important research. Research helps in differentiating between a legit and scam ICO which helps users secure their funds in a safe and secure manner. There are so many users who fail to do their research and end up complaining like kids when they lose their funds which shows how gullible they truly are which is why information is crucial indeed.

BountyMorglen

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

Good advice, bro, thanks for the information. Concise and short-what you need for beginners. I am sure that there are a large number of them in this forum.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:25:10 AM

with the information, we will be more and more knowledge. Due to the absence of information, of course we will be less updates, and left behind. That's the importance of the information, in any case. In order for us to be people who are up to date and always updated.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:25:35 AM

Most people tend to get into the. Crypto market in a rush with a pure intentions of only making money, losing focus in the process. The mistake made most of the times is ignoring the essentials and rushing straight into money making, hence mamaking wrong investment decisions in the process which can be quite unfortunate. The money will not be an asset if you carelessly gamble with it, information is everything
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

with the information, we will be more and more knowledge. Due to the absence of information, of course we will be less updates, and left behind. That's the importance of the information, in any case. In order for us to be people who are up to date and always updated.

You are absolutely right, information is the key to success however its ups to you on how you will use that tools to be successful.  In crypto world you have to be updated always with relevant informations you are needed in order for you to be able to be more keen and wise enough in trading and investing to a project that are legit and reliable.  Of course you to blend the good traits of being patient and also be positive in everything you do.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:26:08 AM

I agree with you, being informed will only result to wise decision making. It's really what we need, but as of now we will always have misleading information which causes rift and disturbance in the market.  What we should do is to get information in a credible source.
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

I agree with you, but in our time getting the correct information about cryptocurrency is very difficult. Particularly for less experienced users, all information is based on assumptions that are largely false.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

I agree with you, but in our time getting the correct information about cryptocurrency is very difficult. Particularly for less experienced users, all information is based on assumptions that are largely false.

Yes the Righteous information can lead you to earn big profit, but finding a right information is not that easy. Its better that you have an experience about like that, but right now we only can get assumptions that is 50% right, its better to have that than none.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: