Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHEUS - CREDITS MANAGER  (Read 428 times)
xolxol (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 97

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 01:18:04 AM by xolxol

MANAGER https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1031438
CAMPAIGN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361343.0
SPREADSHEET  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CVEh76Kkejex8XHdwpxwvXjxbNbr4U4FM2s7PkBQYZc

these are the rules at the lvl3 ambassador.

found number shady business in spreadsheet.

AMBASSADOR LVL3
#18 has 50k followers in spreadsheet yet he has only 3,400 this shouldnt be accepted because theres a 10,000 minimum followers

#35 65k followers in spreadsheet but he has only 32K twitter followers the stakes arent right.

#79 52k twitter followers but he has only 2,200 followers shouldnt be accepted too..

#92 the blog was rejected but has stakes..

Probably there are more in spreadsheet specifically in LVL1 AND LVL2

This Manager is using his privilege to cheat in his bounty campaign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:32:01 PM

These people were registered in bounty more than 2 months ago and during this time Twitter has made several "updates" so a lot of old Twitter accounts with a large number of subscribers - lost a significant number.
I think the Manager may have their own arrangements or a system of bonuses for people who have contributed to the bounty, but who can't be encouraged as the pool bounty has already been defined.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
xolxol (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:34:42 AM

These people were registered in bounty more than 2 months ago and during this time Twitter has made several "updates" so a lot of old Twitter accounts with a large number of subscribers - lost a significant number.
I think the Manager may have their own arrangements or a system of bonuses for people who have contributed to the bounty, but who can't be encouraged as the pool bounty has already been defined.
Thats bullshit,i have good followers too but it didnt reduced my followers to 90%..a total bullshit from this manager..

he blatanly cheated with his spreadsheet because i been monitoring participants and these users were newly listed.
a negative trust is a must with this cheater.
cheus

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

Thank you, all these accounts will be recounted or rejected, do not worry about that, do not bluff allegations here. I recheck the whole table more carefully. At the end of the campaign, duplicates, non-existing accounts and cheaters will be deleted.
cheus

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

First - table will be fully recalculated at the end of the campaign
Second - Those who are removed, the stacks of course they will not be calculated.
Three - Your accusation is groundless, this is not the final table, no one sent out anything to the cheaters and empty entries.

If you have more questions you can write to me in private messages or telegram https://t.me/cheusbeats
xolxol (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

Second - Those who are removed, the stacks of course they will not be calculated.
Three - Your accusation is groundless, this is not the final table, no one sent out anything to the cheaters and empty entries.

If you have more questions you can write to me in private messages or telegram https://t.me/cheusbeats
I am going to delete this thread if you are done removing these scumbags.Thanks!
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

Lost a huge percentage of twitter followers, like 52k to 2k in more than two months? I've never heard something like that, but could happen if the 50k followers were bot/fake accounts (considering the buying and selling of fake followers). Oh, or maybe the manager didn't checked the accounts one by one to verify the number of followers and just looked at the numbers submitted in the spreadsheet.

A bit weird about the rejected blog with stakes too.

Anyway, the payment is not yet made and the manager said that the table will be rechecked. If those accounts will still be paid after the campaign and this accusation, then probably it's intentional.

I am going to delete this thread if you are done removing these scumbags.Thanks!
I think it would be better if you don't delete it. Just edit the title if the issue was fixed (something like that), then lock the thread. Who knows, it can be useful in the future.
xolxol (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

Update : the manager removed those shady users,

I FOUND ANOTHER ONE AMBASSADOR LVL3 SPREADSHEET #119

He has no existing twitter account.Should be removed immediately.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:09:38 PM

At the end of the campaign, duplicates, non-existing accounts and cheaters will be deleted.

BULLSHIT.

Delete them now.   You're allowing SPAM you won't have to pay for.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
cheus

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:38 AM

All cheaters accounts was rejected and burned in hell. I was check every account. Thanks for the guidance guys, I myself do not like this situation, reputation is more important. This is strange, because many accounts were working. In any case, thanks for the help.
xolxol (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

All cheaters accounts was rejected and burned in hell. I was check every account. Thanks for the guidance guys, I myself do not like this situation, reputation is more important. This is strange, because many accounts were working. In any case, thanks for the help.
This is great cheus you proved that you arent a cheater..so this is a great move from you and your team..thanks..expect me watching all those cheaters.
xolxol (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

This manager deserved to have negative trust..
The one with deleted account were put back..he was disqualified already and yet he gave stakes to him.. spreadsheet #119

a lot of accounts were put newly with a lot of stakes..truly a shady busy indeed a greedy one.

cheus

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:14:50 AM

This manager deserved to have negative trust..
The one with deleted account were put back..he was disqualified already and yet he gave stakes to him.. spreadsheet #119

a lot of accounts were put newly with a lot of stakes..truly a shady busy indeed a greedy one.

I was answered you in pm, and i'll dublicate it here.

Let's start with the fact that he did his work for the first 8 weeks, that is, in fact a part of the work was done, he rightfully did it. As you saw, I drew it from the table. But, after that he wrote me an appeal and explained everything in detail, provided reports on the work. Of course, he will not get anything in the next few weeks. But he fulfilled the previous ones.
Further, in my previous campaign there were similar precedents, and we just as with the participants solved them without problems, everyone was satisfied. I am the organizer of this campaign and I believe that I myself have the right to decide what to do in such a situation. And before writing unjustified posts, we must first understand the situation.

Once again I repeat, if it hurts you in the heart, then I will give you a script of correspondence with him, first to check his request in the table at number 94.

I have the impression that you intentionally want to paint over me.
cheus

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:27:55 AM
Merited by kantotinio (1)

Well, I thought about the whole situation and to avoid misunderstanding and make a word and reputation, I delete it from the table forever, ignoring his requests.

xolxol (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

Well, I thought about the whole situation and to avoid misunderstanding and make a word and reputation, I delete it from the table forever, ignoring his requests.

Deleted twitter accounts dont have difference with  receiving negative trust,in signature if you receive negative trust  you are disqualified and you wont receive anything.This is to warn you manager,i dont intend to offend or questioned your authority.DT members are watching,a lot of good managers already received negative  trusts and dont wait for your turn.

Your move is enough but im still watching these cheaters from now on and i suggest you should do it too.
xolxol (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:31:27 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 10:58:11 PM by xolxol

ambassador lvl 3  spreadsheet #244
twitter account - https://twitter.com/LuckyGirIs

twiiter aint active yet receiving stakes are you sure you are checking the participant's posts?
his twitter doesnt have any post from july 2 upto now..yet you are giving stakes?

cheus

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:07:54 AM

ambassador lvl 3  spreadsheet #244
twitter account - https://twitter.com/LuckyGirIs

twiiter aint active yet receiving stakes are you sure you are checking the participant's posts?
his twitter doesnt have any post from july 2 upto now..yet you are giving stakes?

Removed, thanks
xolxol (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

I HAVE REVIEWED ALL the participants who has stakes it takes me 12 hrs for me to see who are working right,or isnt promoting credits..you know i love credits because i see potentials with this project.I dont want to get cheated,I even joined ICO and put 1.5BTC to credits,i have joined the bounty from the start,and i see a lot of people who arent doing well,or not even promoting it..

these are
CREDITS AMBASSADOR LVL3 CHEATERS

#10 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS /NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#11 (account suspended)not active/no credits retweetS for the past 4weeks yet receiving stakes
#19 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS LESS RETWEETS
#27 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS / HAS ONLY 10 RETWEET SINCE JUNE! INACTIVE FOR 8WEEKS
#30 HAS CREDITS AVATAR BUT NOT PROMOTING SINCE THE BOUNTY HAS STARTED
#31 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS /NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#33 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS /NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#35 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING SINCE THE BOUNTY HAS STARTED
#39 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS /NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#40 HAS CREDITS AVATAR BUT NOT PROMOTING SINCE THE BOUNTY HAS STARTED
#41 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS /NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#42 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS /NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#43 NO FACEBOOK SHARES NOT PROMOTING SINCE THE BOUNTY HAS STARTED
#45 NOT RELATED TO CRYPTOCURRENCIES/ SPORTS TWITTER ACCOUNT WTF?
#50 NOT ACTIVE FOR YEARS YET RECEIVING STAKES..NOT RELATED TO CRYPTO

#55 SMALL FOLLOWERS DIDNT MEET THE REQUIRED NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS!
#64 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS/NO RETWEETS
#68 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS/NO RETWEETS/LESS FOLLOWERS!
#69 NOT PROMOTING SINCE THE BOUNTY HAS STARTED
#71 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS /NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#76 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS / NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#81 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS - 3WEEKS
#85 NOT RELATED TO CRYPTOCURRENCY /NOT PROMOTING AT ALL
#86 NOR RELATED TO CRYPTOCURRENCY /NOT PROMOTING AT ALL
#90 FOLLOWERS ARE SMALL DIDNT MEET THE 10K+ REQUIREMENTS.
#91 NOT RELATED TO CRYPTOCURRENCY / NOT PROMOTING AT ALL
#95 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS/NO RETWEETS FROM THE START
#104 LOW FOLLOWERS/NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS FOR 2WEEKS
#109 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS FOR 4WEEKS!!!
#117 NOT ACTIVGE PROMOTING CREDITS FOR 2WEEKS YET HAVE STAKES
#122 NOT ACTIVE/NO RETWEETS FOR 2WEEKS!
#137 NOT ACTIVE/NO RETWEETS FOR 1.5WEEKS
#169 NOT ACTIVE FROM THE START! NO RETWEETS FROM CREDITS!
#170 NOT RELATED TO CRYPTOCURRENCIES NO RETWEETS !
#174 NOT RELATED TO CRYPTOCURRENCIES NO RETWEETS !
#184 NOT ACTIVE FOR 1.5WEEKS BARELY RETWEET!
#186 NOT ACTIVE FOR 1.5WEEKS BARELY RETWEET! PROBABLY THE SAME PERSON WITH #184 /9K FOLLOWERS
#220 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING/SHARING CREDITS IN FACEBOOK SINCE JULY 17,2018
#243 NO RETWEETS FROM THE START,INACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS.
#244 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CFREDITS SINCE JUNE/START OF THE CAMPAIGN BUT HAS BIG STAKES!
#246 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS SINCE JUNE/START OF THE CAMPAIGN
#260 SMALL FOLLOWERS + INACTIVE PROMOTING SINCE JULY 17! 9.1k FOLLOWERS/SHOULD BE REMOVED TOO
#291 HAS CREDITS AVATAR BUT NO RETWEETS FROM THE START OF THE CAMPAIGN!
#302 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS SINCE THE BOUNTY HAS STARTED ZERO CREDITS RETWEET!
#314 YOUTUBE CHANNEL DOESNT EXIST - BUT HAS STAKES!
#324 LAST RETWEET WAS PN AUGUST 1,2018 INACTIVE FOR 2 WEEKS BUT HAS STAKES.
#384 9.5K FOLLOWERS DOESNT MEET THE REQUIRED 10K+ FOLLOWERS
#385 INACTIVE SINCE JULY 25,2018 BUT HAS STAKES + 9.6K FOLLOWERS DOESNT MEET THE REQUIRED FOLLOWERS
#388 NOT ACTIVE FROM THE START OF THE CAMPAIGN! NO RETWEETS FROM CREDITS!
#390 CLOSED GROUP,NO PUBLIC POSTS FROM CREDITS
#405 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS FROM THE START OF THE CAMPAIGN / LOW FOLLOWERS TOO 9.4K ONLY!
#409 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS FROM THE START OF THE CAMPAIGN / LOW FOLLOWERS TOO 9.7k ONLY!
#414 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS FROM THE START OF THE CAMPAIGN / INACTIVE SINCE JULY 2018
#418 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS FROM THE START OF THE CAMPAIGN / ZERO CREDITS RETWEET!
#437 INACTIVE FOR 2WEEKS BUT HAS STAKES / 9.8K DOESNT MEET REQUIRED FOLLOWERS.
#438 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS FROM THE START / TWITTER NOT RELATED TO CRYPTOCURRENCIES.
#440 INACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS SINCE JULY 28,2018 BUT HAS STAKES
#449 SMALL FOLLOWERS DIDNT MEET THE REQUIRED 10K+ FOLLOWERS.
#468 SHOULD BE REJECTED,FB GRROUP ISNT CRYPTOCURRENCY RELATED - A BUY AND SELL GROUP!
#470 SHOULD BE REJECTED.FG GROUP ISNT CRYPTO RELATED #SAME PARTICIPANT #468 -BUY AND SELL GROUP
#472 SHOULD BE REJECTED,FB GROUP ISNT CRYPTO RELATED #SAME PARTICIPANT #468 #470 - BUY AND SELL GROUP
#478 SHOULD BE REJECTED LOW FOLLOWERS 900+ ONLY

IN OBSERVATION
#454 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS
#455 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS SAME AS #454 PROBABLY THE SAME PERSON
#464 LESS RETWEETS
#465 NO POSTS /CLOSED FB GROUP NO PROMOTIONS

If these accounts werent reviewed and be removed you are part of these cheaters,you might be the one who are putting these accounts in spreadsheet.
Because the bounty manager would be responsible to the main spreadsheet.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:04:47 AM

For God's sake im one of the participants of this bounty and i do care about these accounts to be removed,please do something manager if you arent part of this shady business.These accounts werent touched by anyone,you are going to get red tagged if you allowed these things to happen.

The OP is right,these accounts werent active i've check some of these accounts randomly,the youtube channel was removed already but still receiving stakes.
only 20% of the participants are doing their job.Waiting for your move manager.

sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:34:36 AM

I HAVE REVIEWED ALL the participants who has stakes it takes me 12 hrs for me to see who are working right,or isnt promoting credits..you know i love credits because i see potentials with this project.I dont want to get cheated,I even joined ICO and put 1.5BTC to credits,i have joined the bounty from the start,and i see a lot of people who arent doing well,or not even promoting it..

these are
CREDITS AMBASSADOR LVL3 CHEATERS

#10 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS /NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#11 (account suspended)not active/no credits retweetS for the past 4weeks yet receiving stakes
#19 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS LESS RETWEETS
#27 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS / HAS ONLY 10 RETWEET SINCE JUNE! INACTIVE FOR 8WEEKS
#30 HAS CREDITS AVATAR BUT NOT PROMOTING SINCE THE BOUNTY HAS STARTED
#31 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS /NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#33 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS /NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#35 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING SINCE THE BOUNTY HAS STARTED
#39 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS /NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#40 HAS CREDITS AVATAR BUT NOT PROMOTING SINCE THE BOUNTY HAS STARTED
#41 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS /NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#42 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS /NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#43 NO FACEBOOK SHARES NOT PROMOTING SINCE THE BOUNTY HAS STARTED
#45 NOT RELATED TO CRYPTOCURRENCIES/ SPORTS TWITTER ACCOUNT WTF?
#50 NOT ACTIVE FOR YEARS YET RECEIVING STAKES..NOT RELATED TO CRYPTO

#55 SMALL FOLLOWERS DIDNT MEET THE REQUIRED NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS!
#64 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS/NO RETWEETS
#68 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS/NO RETWEETS/LESS FOLLOWERS!
#69 NOT PROMOTING SINCE THE BOUNTY HAS STARTED
#71 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS /NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#76 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS / NO RETWEETS AT ALL
#81 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS - 3WEEKS
#85 NOT RELATED TO CRYPTOCURRENCY /NOT PROMOTING AT ALL
#86 NOR RELATED TO CRYPTOCURRENCY /NOT PROMOTING AT ALL
#90 FOLLOWERS ARE SMALL DIDNT MEET THE 10K+ REQUIREMENTS.
#91 NOT RELATED TO CRYPTOCURRENCY / NOT PROMOTING AT ALL
#95 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS/NO RETWEETS FROM THE START
#104 LOW FOLLOWERS/NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS FOR 2WEEKS
#109 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS FOR 4WEEKS!!!
#117 NOT ACTIVGE PROMOTING CREDITS FOR 2WEEKS YET HAVE STAKES
#122 NOT ACTIVE/NO RETWEETS FOR 2WEEKS!
#137 NOT ACTIVE/NO RETWEETS FOR 1.5WEEKS
#169 NOT ACTIVE FROM THE START! NO RETWEETS FROM CREDITS!
#170 NOT RELATED TO CRYPTOCURRENCIES NO RETWEETS !
#174 NOT RELATED TO CRYPTOCURRENCIES NO RETWEETS !
#184 NOT ACTIVE FOR 1.5WEEKS BARELY RETWEET!
#186 NOT ACTIVE FOR 1.5WEEKS BARELY RETWEET! PROBABLY THE SAME PERSON WITH #184 /9K FOLLOWERS
#220 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING/SHARING CREDITS IN FACEBOOK SINCE JULY 17,2018
#243 NO RETWEETS FROM THE START,INACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS.
#244 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CFREDITS SINCE JUNE/START OF THE CAMPAIGN BUT HAS BIG STAKES!
#246 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS SINCE JUNE/START OF THE CAMPAIGN
#260 SMALL FOLLOWERS + INACTIVE PROMOTING SINCE JULY 17! 9.1k FOLLOWERS/SHOULD BE REMOVED TOO
#291 HAS CREDITS AVATAR BUT NO RETWEETS FROM THE START OF THE CAMPAIGN!
#302 NOT ACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS SINCE THE BOUNTY HAS STARTED ZERO CREDITS RETWEET!
#314 YOUTUBE CHANNEL DOESNT EXIST - BUT HAS STAKES!
#324 LAST RETWEET WAS PN AUGUST 1,2018 INACTIVE FOR 2 WEEKS BUT HAS STAKES.
#384 9.5K FOLLOWERS DOESNT MEET THE REQUIRED 10K+ FOLLOWERS
#385 INACTIVE SINCE JULY 25,2018 BUT HAS STAKES + 9.6K FOLLOWERS DOESNT MEET THE REQUIRED FOLLOWERS
#388 NOT ACTIVE FROM THE START OF THE CAMPAIGN! NO RETWEETS FROM CREDITS!
#390 CLOSED GROUP,NO PUBLIC POSTS FROM CREDITS
#405 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS FROM THE START OF THE CAMPAIGN / LOW FOLLOWERS TOO 9.4K ONLY!
#409 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS FROM THE START OF THE CAMPAIGN / LOW FOLLOWERS TOO 9.7k ONLY!
#414 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS FROM THE START OF THE CAMPAIGN / INACTIVE SINCE JULY 2018
#418 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS FROM THE START OF THE CAMPAIGN / ZERO CREDITS RETWEET!
#437 INACTIVE FOR 2WEEKS BUT HAS STAKES / 9.8K DOESNT MEET REQUIRED FOLLOWERS.
#438 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS FROM THE START / TWITTER NOT RELATED TO CRYPTOCURRENCIES.
#440 INACTIVE PROMOTING CREDITS SINCE JULY 28,2018 BUT HAS STAKES
#449 SMALL FOLLOWERS DIDNT MEET THE REQUIRED 10K+ FOLLOWERS.
#468 SHOULD BE REJECTED,FB GRROUP ISNT CRYPTOCURRENCY RELATED - A BUY AND SELL GROUP!
#470 SHOULD BE REJECTED.FG GROUP ISNT CRYPTO RELATED #SAME PARTICIPANT #468 -BUY AND SELL GROUP
#472 SHOULD BE REJECTED,FB GROUP ISNT CRYPTO RELATED #SAME PARTICIPANT #468 #470 - BUY AND SELL GROUP
#478 SHOULD BE REJECTED LOW FOLLOWERS 900+ ONLY

IN OBSERVATION
#454 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS
#455 NOT PROMOTING CREDITS SAME AS #454 PROBABLY THE SAME PERSON
#464 LESS RETWEETS
#465 NO POSTS /CLOSED FB GROUP NO PROMOTIONS

If these accounts werent reviewed and be removed you are part of these cheaters,you might be the one who are putting these accounts in spreadsheet.
Because the bounty manager would be responsible to the main spreadsheet.
This campaign ends today,please look at the matter @cheus
this list is pretty accurate i have checked it today and it seems the sheet were updated and you just need to add +1 to this list and you are good to go.Delete these cheaters,remove the disqualified participants.

#3 will be #4 if we are going to check the sheet as of the moment.
Suspicously someone has remove or manipulate the sheet so that there will be inaccurate to this list.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: