Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ask] Effect of CoinMarketCap  (Read 132 times)
ginobitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:30:53 AM

I have a KWhCoin token, the price has fallen greatly since I first entered the exchanger, but at this time the coin has been listed on Coinmarketcap, will this affect the increase in the price of the token?

Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:34:15 AM

I have a KWhCoin token, the price has fallen greatly since I first entered the exchanger, but at this time the coin has been listed on Coinmarketcap, will this affect the increase in the price of the token?

It generally does. Coinmarketcap is a free great advertising campaign for new coins. Though the effect can come and go immediately. (Less than 24 hour of rise)
I've found people looking at new entries in coinmarketcap to start investing. Coinmarketcap only lists a coin after it reach certain volume and has a clear info about it's circulation.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:36:32 AM

even though the price determination of the increase depends on the exchange but I think coinmarketcap has the advantage that it can be used as a benchmark to see price movements every day. so I think coinmacketcap can have a good effect.
ginobitcoiner (OP)

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:39:49 AM

It generally does. Coinmarketcap is a free great advertising campaign for new coins. Though the effect can come and go immediately. (Less than 24 hour of rise)
I've found people looking at new entries in coinmarketcap to start investing. Coinmarketcap only lists a coin after it reach certain volume and has a clear info about it's circulation.

then, if the volume of the coin decreases (trading volume in 24 hours) will the coin disappear from the coinmarketcap?
or is this permanent, if a coin ever reaches a certain volume within 24 hours the coin will remain there even if the volume decreases?

Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:42:43 AM

based on my experience, coins listed on coinmarketcap have no effect on price increases. maybe just event that can make coin price increase, for example KWhCoin listed in top 5 exchange like Binance, Bittrex, etc.
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:43:08 AM

in my opinion that could affect the increase in coins that have been released by coinmarketcap because there are many investors who are looking for good coins and if the project has potential many investors will invest
ginobitcoiner (OP)

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:44:51 AM

even though the price determination of the increase depends on the exchange but I think coinmarketcap has the advantage that it can be used as a benchmark to see price movements every day. so I think coinmacketcap can have a good effect.
I also hope that is true, by entering the coinmarketcap I hope that the coins I have can grow quickly after entering the marketcap coin. because I have waited a long time for this good opportunity. I have been waiting for the news that KWhcoin is listing on the coinmarketcap

ginobitcoiner (OP)

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:50:25 AM

~
based on my experience, coins listed on coinmarketcap have no effect on price increases. maybe just event that can make coin price increase, for example KWhCoin listed in top 5 exchange like Binance, Bittrex, etc.

Which of your two experiences should I take for my guide?
some believe that it is influential and some say it has no effect, I am now confused.  Cry
I really hope that the coin price I have will continue to improve

AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:00:30 AM

In my opinion the fact of siting your token on CoinMarketCap will bring the price up. This often happens but the price is depending not only the CMC.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

usually those already registered on the coinmarketcap coin site already have the potential to move up but to influence the price will not be in an instant.
Slimztee

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

Coin listing on Coinmarketcap is a one of the marketing techniques for coins, but most times the effect of the listing on the price does not really last for too long. It's usually good for quick profits. Overall, a coin getting listed on CMC is very important as it gives it some level of leverage over others
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:26:23 AM

~

some believe that it is influential and some say it has no effect, I am now confused.  Cry

maybe it can be influential, but this coin need product. for example A Coin listed on coinmaketcap after ico and they have no product then price will not increase because A Coin have no product and benefit to offer for investor and investor will thinking again, what this coin use for if they have no product or launching their platform ?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

it is possible that some newbies go look at coinmarketcap to make their decisions for which coin to buy or not to buy but the market meaning the majority of investors and the market makers aka altcoin pumpers in this market, don't care which coin is listed where. they only look at its charts and stats such as its volume, price and where that price is, hypes in the media, potential of pumping,... and then pump such coins that meet their criteria.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:37:28 AM

Good day. People are exited once the coin they are holding enters coinmarketcap. But its not assurance that the value of the coin will eventually go up. It still depends on the developments of the coin and the community. Coins with no use will just go down the list and some some forgotten
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

In my opinion i think listing on CoinMarketCap does not have an effect on the token because ever since the token's price is very low when it hit the exchange until it is listed on CMC. It did not even reached it's ICO price.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

I don't think so , but it might too because that will be a fundamental analysis for the token for being added to coinmarketcap which will create more awareness to more investors and for them to be able to read much on the token and know which exchange is being listed and some other info about it.

bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

~

The best way to know, or at least get an idea, is to take a look at all the coins that have been added in the last month and check how the price has behaved since the moment of its listing in CMC. To do this you just have to click at the “recently added” tab and look at the chart of the coins added in the last month.
ginobitcoiner (OP)

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

I don't think so , but it might too because that will be a fundamental analysis for the token for being added to coinmarketcap which will create more awareness to more investors and for them to be able to read much on the token and know which exchange is being listed and some other info about it.
thank you for all the suggestions from all colleagues, it will be a very valuable lesson for me, but in fact the KWHCoin price has doubled from the initial price when first listing on CMC. I hope that will continue to increase

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

There are several factors that affects increase in value
But listing on coinmarketcap is not one of it at least

But listing on coinmarketcap is a great improvement which highlights that the token has amassed a huge volumes of transactions and is progressively going fine

Wait for more progress soon
ginobitcoiner (OP)

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

in my opinion it will be very influential because the coins that have entered Coinmarketcap will boost the price of the coin because the ads are very good. it can increase the value of the coin. so calm down if your coin has been entered at Coinmarketcup
"because the ads are very good" do you mean by the ad? Does coinmarketcap promote coins?
I just heard that coinmarketcap is one of the advertising media for crypto currency tokens.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: