Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Openrigs.com/fluffyhoe Stay Away  (Read 1683 times)
botcoinExpress (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:24:29 AM

Stay away you will never receive your product
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:27:38 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 10:42:21 AM by Damnsammit

Agreed!  He changed threads so he could self moderate and delete anything negative.

I don't believe I will be receiving my product as he would not offer a refund.  I would even pay to ship it back to him if I ever received it.

Here is my post that he immediately deleted, however he is completely lackadaisical when it comes to customer inquiries.  I've been a strong backer of him for a while, but after 86 days it is just ridiculous that I do not have my product:

Quote from: deleted-damn-sammit-fuck-you-fluffy-we-could-have-been-lovers-RIP-Stan
Things I have done since I placed my order with OpenRigs.com on November 30th, 2013:

- Celebrated my Birthday
- Ordered 100 PCIe Riser Cables from China
- Received Riser Cables
- Sold Riser Cables
- Celebrated Christmas
- Ordered 200 PCIe Riser Cables from China
- Forgot about Chinese New Year and had to wait
- Decided to start my own business selling frames and riser cables
- Created a website that should be ready to launch on March 1st selling cables and taking orders for cases
- Designed prototypes for vertical and horizontal, stackable and non-stackable solutions
- Celebrated Valentine's Day
- Sold my first two cases and placed another order for aluminum
- Finally Received Riser cables from pre-Chinese New Year
- Started selling cables again
- Got an interested party in purchasing a large quantity of my cases

So ummm, thank you OpenRigs!  One of these days I may receive your parcel, but I don't care.  I've already made more than that from the business that

you inspired me to create Smiley

Your company is great, but it's been 86 days man.  You gotta just man up and admit that is pretty ridiculous.  "

botcoinExpress (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:20:16 AM

Can any other customers with bad experience also post in here

Thanks Damnsammit for sharing that
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:07:13 AM

Agreed!  He changed threads so he could self moderate and delete anything negative.

I don't believe I will be receiving my product as he would not offer a refund.  I would even pay to ship it back to him if I ever received it.

Here is my post that he immediately deleted, however he is completely lackadaisical when it comes to customer inquiries.  I've been a strong backer of him for a while, but after 86 days it is just ridiculous that I do not have my product:

Quote from: deleted-damn-sammit-fuck-you-fluffy-we-could-have-been-lovers-RIP-Stan
Things I have done since I placed my order with OpenRigs.com on November 30th, 2013:

- Celebrated my Birthday
- Received Riser Cables
- Sold Riser Cables
- Celebrated Christmas
- Created a website that should be ready to launch on March 1st selling cables and taking orders for cases
- Designed prototypes for vertical and horizontal, stackable and non-stackable solutions

So ummm, thank you OpenRigs!  One of these days I may receive your parcel, but I don't care.  I've already made more than that from the business that

Your company is great, but it's been 86 days man.  You gotta just man up and admit that is pretty ridiculous.  "

On the contrary - I deleted your comment precisely for the reason I explained in my PM.

It would be prudent of you to mention the follow-up PM I sent you.

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:07:37 AM

You haven't even ordered from us, so what makes you such an expert? Silly troll.

botcoinExpress (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:09:33 AM

You haven't even ordered from us, so what makes you such an expert? Silly troll.

oh ya does every order number come with a username as well? Silly troll..
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:18:22 AM

oh ya does every order number come with a username as well? Silly troll..

No, you categorically said you never ordered: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347756.msg5076720#msg5076720

I can only imagine that - unsurprisingly - it's Dzelil Salihovic up to his old troll tricks again.

botcoinExpress (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:35:44 AM

- Celebrated my Birthday
- Received Riser Cables
- Sold Riser Cables
- Celebrated Christmas

do I need to quote others who ordered? if you only knew what order I was.... damn you're a fool
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:42:02 AM

do I need to quote others who ordered? if you only knew what order I was.... damn your a fool

You've already stated you didn't order, so why continue the charade? All I see are strawman attacks from you with no evidence to backup your claims.

I've never once stated that surface mail shipping isn't slow (the South African post office put an upper bound of 3 months on surface mail shipments) or that it's impossible for a shipment to get lost. In fact, in our shipping notice we state that orders can go missing, and that is why they are insured so that we can replace or refund affected customers. Given the number of orders we've shipped, of course there is a very great likelihood of several orders going missing. Thankfully there are an greater number of customers who have noted they have received their parcel, so lavish accusations like "scam" and "you will never receive your product" just make your trolling obvious.

botcoinExpress (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:44:05 AM

- Celebrated my Birthday
- Received Riser Cables
- Sold Riser Cables
- Celebrated Christmas

when you are done repeating yourself I'll stop then too Cool
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:45:15 AM

when you are done repeating yourself I'll stop then too Cool

It's ok, buddy, you can have the last word. Go right ahead.

botcoinExpress (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:48:34 AM

- Celebrated my Birthday
- Received Riser Cables
- Sold Riser Cables
- Celebrated Christmas

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: