Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 07:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much till you earned so far doing bounties ???  (Read 126 times)
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:16:38 AM

I was just wondering how much does bounty hunters earn....do they earn only dust or they own some big amount of money...as i never gave too much time doing bounties but still in last one year i think i have earned close to 3500USD again saying with not giving much time to it...so those who give 4-5 hours daily to bounties how much they earned so far...anyone want to revieal that

Zct2002

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:22:49 AM

Good for you to earned that much. For me, i only earned dust since i am still a jr member and reward allocation for my rank is not that much. Earning bounties is not a priority for me, it is just a bonus if i earned one but my main objective is to learned more about cryptocurrency and how it works.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

I have not received much money from the bounty, I have not even got $ 1000, I only get $ 400, I have tried hard, every bounty that I follow does not have a price and a lot of scams.
zhpool

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

I think a full member can earn that much..may be even 10k usd in some year can be earned for a full member if he joins signature campaigns of good ICO's,i am being a member rank earned 2 ethereum worth of tokens in wepower signature campaign in two months...

bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

For the jr rank, members do not expect a lot of results, until now the projects that I have followed have not ended, so there are not many prizes. During the forum, only two projects have been followed and have not been distributed because they are waiting for ico to finish. Plunging in the forum is not solely seeking money but wants to add more insight and deeper knowledge about the world of crypto and internet technology.
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

I became a bounty hunter from last year, I can't be sure how many bounty hunters get money. I also never count it and also do not directly sell tokens that I think have good potential. I prefer to hold it in the long run.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

I started a bounty campaign in early 2018, most of the bounties I followed were mostly scams and disappointed me. But there are also successful bounty campaigns that I follow. The results obtained from the bounty are approximately $ 30. I am still passionate about doing bounty hunters.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: