Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is LTC still good to invest?  (Read 301 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:03:37 AM

From the angle I stand which I like to call a vintage position, I know Litecoin is a great coin with a use case that will stay a long time as long as cryptocurrency exists. However, now isn't the right time to buy it. I believe it's high on its price if you are someone who likes buying large number. You just have to wait for further retracement. If I had come into cryptocurrency around 2015/2016, the litecoin definitely would've been an alt that I would be holding in large number because its price was next to nothing then. It still has the space of topping its earlier ATH before the end if this year anyway.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strwy09

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

The current market is still at a low point. I think that the cryptocurrency of the top 10 market capitalization is profitable. Now is a good time for investment. After long-term holding your token, you will receive a substantial return.
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

At this moment market is staying very low point. LTC is one of the most valuable altcoin in crypto currency. There is no doubt LTC will do great job upcoming future. If you are going to hold for long term it will give you some good profit for sure. Because of low point of market yes it ia still good innvest on LTC or other altcoin too.

_aroweyen

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

Litecoin is by far the most stable in all cryto when it comes to prices. I believe it's a very good investment for long term. There are already a lot of established platform who use LTC as payment method so there's no doubt LTC will have it's moment.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

Litecoin is still a very good choice for you to put your money in if you want to make money from holding an altcoin for a long time. It is a very viable project and the only reason that the price of the coin is down now is because the market in its entirety is suffering. I believe in this altcoin
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:24:15 AM

When you are talking about the litecoin it has increased in value exponentially and in a very low time has reached the top of the cryptocurrency market which means it is serving to a market previously unserved which means it will increase in value exponentially over the future too
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:30:22 AM

Yes, I think so, Altcoint is still good for investment, now there are many types of altcoint, one of which is litecoint which certainly has good potential, and I am sure that the future development will certainly improve
tokyojapan77

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

That can not be predicted, as it currently has a very strong rebate, not just Lite but almost the entire electronic money market. But for me, I am still optimistic that this market will thrive in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: