Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NewYork Stock Exchange backing Bitcoin: Who cares about ETF?  (Read 107 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

NY Stock Exchange Owner says Bitcoin Should Be in Retirement Funds, Credit Cards, Retail Stores;

https://news.bitcoin.com/nyse-owner-bitcoin-should-be-in-retirement-funds-credit-cards-retail-stores/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

Starbucks and Microsoft are backing this:

GAME OVER: BULL-RUN

In addition, do not take notice of the bots trading Bitcoin: They are full of SHi* making a quick buck for bad characters.

The fact is this industry is going places so hold your ALTs and BTC and do not listen to BS

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

there has been lots of good news in the media regarding bitcoin in the past 2 days and the volume has been great so far and i think it is one of the reasons why price is this low. some with insider information has been dumping to break the $8k and keep the price down so that they could accumulate more cheap bitcoins.

there is a good chance that we are about to see a big rise start happening soon.
although i am still worried about altcoins. they showed that they have a tendency to get dumped when bitcoin rises.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

there has been lots of good news in the media regarding bitcoin in the past 2 days and the volume has been great so far and i think it is one of the reasons why price is this low. some with insider information has been dumping to break the $8k and keep the price down so that they could accumulate more cheap bitcoins.

there is a good chance that we are about to see a big rise start happening soon.
although i am still worried about altcoins. they showed that they have a tendency to get dumped when bitcoin rises.

When idiots and the wider community start to understand this post they would be fools to sell their coins or go short BTC
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

When idiots and the wider community start to understand this post they would be fools to sell their coins or go short BTC

This guy has been disappearing when the bitcoin gets a lightly increase.

Spread a lot of FUD about bitcoin and this guy was absolutely ADA fan.

But all will be determined when we will enter the septermber. I would not take any FUD thread like this one. I have seen so many FUD thread created by that guy

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

This guy has been disappearing when the bitcoin gets a lightly increase.

Spread a lot of FUD about bitcoin and this guy was absolutely ADA fan.

But all will be determined when we will enter the septermber. I would not take any FUD thread like this one. I have seen so many FUD thread created by that guy

Learn English bitch!
The post is a fact not FUD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: