Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing can stop Bitcoin! Big News!  (Read 3216 times)
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:37:26 AM

wow i think right now the good news can't makes bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies price is higher, but the bad news is more affecting the price, like if anything happen with some bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, the price of bticoin is always dropping more and more, but if that is the good news nothing happen
we have to be patient for something we want or get a profit. I think that maintaining bitcoin will get a big profit in the future if we make this opportunity to get bitcoin, bitcoin rises in the future then we will get a big profit.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cathalary153

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

To what I know, bitcoin is more and more popular in our life. They are used in many aspects of life as they are simple and cheap transaction. Nothing can stop the development of bitcoin.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:27:51 AM

I also agree with the said news, bitcoin cannot be stop or stop by anything just without any reason. Bitcoin is growing globally and cannot erase easily nor it can not be destroyed. As of now it is very popular that many enthusiast joins and invest around the world and this cannot be stopped particularly.
your opinion is very true, the development and disappearance of bitcoin all depends on the investors themselves because the development of global technology and the development of the times can make everything possible even though crypto currencies can make progress quite rapidly of course
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:32:01 AM

Seems its true.
On the way quantum computers, if they completed in a few years,
we test blockchain technology for strength and toughless with him.

suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:06:23 AM

Indeed, no one can stop bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to grow and run. Bitcoin has a good development for the future, this will continue to grow and more and more people will know and the community will grow. Then the stronger this bitcoin grows.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:43:32 AM

Ohh, I agree with that.. Well see.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

I totally agree with this, bitcoin is now the way of life to most of us. It is a more better way to do transactions globally without stress or abnormal charges,its also a better way of growing ones fund. Who will even want this to stop, definitely nobody!!!!

Despite the fact that Bitcoin lost a lot in its price this year, it has become much more popular in comparison with 2017. I agree that nothing and nobody will stop BTC.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

Nothing can ever stop a digital currency that is very dominant and the foundation of cryptoworld. Few years from now, the adaption of bitcoin will proliferate across the countries in the world so there's no reason of stopping bitcoin anymore.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:28:48 AM

According to Brian Kelly at CNBC this is the most positive news for Bitcoin all year: I Agree!

https://ethereumworldnews.com/bitcoin-btc-etf-might-be-possible-with-the-bakkt-announcement-says-cnbcs-brian-kelly/

It is a big news for us bitcoin users. I am very happy atleast a big HOPE is done and no one will surpass bitcoin than any cyrpto. Before, I doubted bitcoin because of some reasons like scamming and bad news reported.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

Yes and I believe bitcoin will rebound its peak price. Its just a matter of faith and the patience to succeed together with bitcoin, we have entered the last quarter of the year and its simply starts to boost, just wait and hold.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:40:00 AM

This is the truth. That here is nothing can not stop bitcoin and i agree with it completely, because bitcoin is a reliable crypto currency. And besides this it is a very durable crypto currency. Bitcoin is growing very fast on the global level, people's interest is increasing day by day in bitcoins. And as we know that governments of many countries has been valid it, then how can anybody or anything stop Bitcoin?
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:51:03 AM

I don't get hyped by this.

I don't think we need ETF, neither a bank involved or these Starbucks people!

I rather would get hyped if someone comes out with a solution for PoW o other technical improvements for Bitcoin.

We have the Power to decide how the future will luck - None of us takes this serious. We just accept whatever comes.

Good Day!

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:38:30 AM

Nothing can really stop bitcoin because it's already very popular across the globe and the number of entities who are using it and investing on it is growing each year. Since people already know the importance of bitcoin and the blockchain there there's no way bitcoin can be stopped.

Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:54:13 AM

Nothing can really stop bitcoin because it's already very popular across the globe and the number of entities who are using it and investing on it is growing each year. Since people already know the importance of bitcoin and the blockchain there there's no way bitcoin can be stopped.

True mate, nothing can stop bitcoin and no one can surpass bitcoin, bitcoin is the king of all coins, most of the coins price depends on bitcoin. If bitcoins price rise some of coins rise, for me bitcoin is better than all coins.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

Yes, bitcoin is the next big thing in the history of mankind and it's the future currency we will be dealing with and doing transactions with on daily basis. Bitcoin's success is inevitable throughout the years because of people who supported it ever since it made a buzz over the internet and caught the eyes of big investors that wanted to part of the future currency.

yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

always being positive on earning bitcoin. nothing can stop digital currency in our state nowadays so dont stop on believing on them
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

Good point on his statement . But still , we shouldnt get our hopes very high . Just let it happen , in the meantime Im really sure that this is the best time to enter the BTC Market for whatever happens i think BTC wont dip further down . Tho most of my funds went to ETH , im pretty confident that BTC would drag ETH to the top with him .
absolutely right, we just need to be sure, and I think bitcoin won't fall to the bottom, I hope bitcoin will fly and eth follows it
babykajima

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:14:48 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more widely used, and I believe it won't be destroyed so easily. It's growing globally, despite a lot of rumors negative of bitcoin but bitcoin still being sustained on the crypto market. And that is good news for investors who are passionate about this market.
Cynassani74

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

Yah, I believe that.

And now there's CoinBundle. The best of them all.

I am enjoying CoinBundle!!!
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

Good point on his statement . But still , we shouldnt get our hopes very high . Just let it happen , in the meantime Im really sure that this is the best time to enter the BTC Market for whatever happens i think BTC wont dip further down . Tho most of my funds went to ETH , im pretty confident that BTC would drag ETH to the top with him .
absolutely right, we just need to be sure, and I think bitcoin won't fall to the bottom, I hope bitcoin will fly and eth follows it
The community decides if they fully accept crypto or just decline. But for now, it looks like more individuals getting curious about these and some establishment we're open for some development. These could be some indications that the spread of cryptocurrency is continues and it is very welcome into the community.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███