Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing can stop Bitcoin! Big News!  (Read 3216 times)
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:51:43 AM

yes I believe with you and your argument about bitcoin never dies, i think in the next month year bitcoin will developed and growing sharply more and more, we will wait for another big news

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:49:39 AM

According to Brian Kelly at CNBC this is the most positive news for Bitcoin all year: I Agree!

https://ethereumworldnews.com/bitcoin-btc-etf-might-be-possible-with-the-bakkt-announcement-says-cnbcs-brian-kelly/
Sadly to say but they already find a way to adjust the ETF judgement. They will always try to suppress Bitcoin as long as they can because it is a threat in controlling  financial industry.

Yes I hope it's not a trap that's going to make them centralize bitcoin and undermine the very fundamental ethics that made bitcoin what it is today. We welcome the technological advancements and developments of bitcoin but it should lead to more decentralization rather than the opposite.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

yes I believe with you and your argument about bitcoin never dies, i think in the next month year bitcoin will developed and growing sharply more and more, we will wait for another big news

Everyone has high hopes to see Bitcoin will grow bigger and have a price that benefits many people who have struggled with the current Bitcoin price.
lyntruongakad09

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

This is a useful information. I also think like you, I believe btc will develop in the future and can become a popular currency all over the world. Wink
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

The value of Bitcoin and it's nature in the present time people like it's decentralize nature can also very precious and it is true that Bitcoin can never stopped by any one and crypto is now the best investment strategies by many capitalist and some corporations like if we look at the volume of Bitcoin so many people have Bitcoin for various purposes but at all Bitcoin is largely used for online transactions.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:43:14 AM

it's true that we always make good news, of course, people who don't like bitcoin will certainly get rid of bitcoin with good news. so hopefully in the coming year bitcoin is growing and the price is also increasing

Padredamaso123

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

Btw that's not surprice me at all. Bitcoin is really the champ, nothing could beat btc, it stays here forever.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

Everyone has high hopes to see Bitcoin will grow bigger and have a price that benefits many people who have struggled with the current Bitcoin price.
It's very true about the article and well I really want every good news to attract new investors with no doubt anything about the value of BTC,next year there will be a positive trend for BTC with the same expectations of course.

CocoaHoto

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

Although the government has banned bitcoin,  it is still active and tends to grow. Nothing can stop Bitcoin, Bitcoin will continue to grow in value. More and more companies are now accepting Bitcoin in their goods or services, so although it isn't a form of payment, the currency will soon be available in the next few years.
Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

if it is true this will be a bomb of future success
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:56:27 PM

No individuals or organization is enough strong to destroy or stop the Bitcoin . Today,  many governmenst make many effort to avoid it but it seem like meaningless
Yes that is because bitcoin was decentralized currency that cannot easily destroy. Even government try so many times to control it, still they didnt succeed. The security and the protection of bitcoin was strong. Maybe they can spread bad things about bitcoin but they cannot stop people to used it because it was very beneficial.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:50:54 AM

No individuals or organization is enough strong to destroy or stop the Bitcoin . Today,  many governmenst make many effort to avoid it but it seem like meaningless
Yes that is because bitcoin was decentralized currency that cannot easily destroy. Even government try so many times to control it, still they didnt succeed. The security and the protection of bitcoin was strong. Maybe they can spread bad things about bitcoin but they cannot stop people to used it because it was very beneficial.
I agree on that I believe that no one can really destroy bitcoin because it is now the most amazing coin that is used all around the world, maybe some government try to stop it but they are failure. Because bitcoin is now become a big thing and no one can stop it today. I think this bitcoin will become more amazing in the near future because there are so many people that is now wanting to have more bitcoin because it's price today is really interesting.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:07:08 AM

Some governments will only spread bad news that will happen and convince everyone that Bitcoin will not last long. Bitcoin is a real freedom for you to use without interference from others.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:23:18 AM

According to Brian Kelly at CNBC this is the most positive news for Bitcoin all year: I Agree!

https://ethereumworldnews.com/bitcoin-btc-etf-might-be-possible-with-the-bakkt-announcement-says-cnbcs-brian-kelly/

Yes nothing can stop the bugissue of bitcoin now that bitcoin is not working.The crash is very long to survive but evrybodys expecting for thebig news that bitcoin will have a bull run soon.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:32:57 AM

I think it is because bitcoin marks on crypto currency world. It survived many years and has really a named world wide. Nobody can stop the growing demand of bitcoin. And it means it will really survive for the coming future.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:55:24 AM

Yes bitcoin will have nothing to stop whether in the present or future BTC will continue to flourish mother and spread the global network of business and exchange with each other.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
conceptutorials

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:17:57 AM

The big news is that nothing can stop bitcoin because it is the currency of the future
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

bitcoin cannot be stopped and controlled by anyone and any country, this is what causes enough countries not to want it legal in their country, only the internet can stop bitcoin because with no bitcoin internet connection can not be used.

Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

I also agree with the said news, bitcoin cannot be stop or stop by anything just without any reason. Bitcoin is growing globally and cannot erase easily nor it can not be destroyed. As of now it is very popular that many enthusiast joins and invest around the world and this cannot be stopped particularly.

This is true. Bitcoin is a technology that is powerful that will help us to have a better future. We can say that the improvements that happens is a good thing for everyone, and more and more people likes to use it, that is why it is hard to eliminate without valid reason. And as we can see, even the government has a hard time doing it.
DaydreamRancor

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

Bitcoin, in addition to being accepted as a means of payment in many places, from shops, restaurants to airlines (Japan), although the "electronic" but more expensive than real gold. With the widespread recognition of the community and investors, the value of the Bitcoin electronic currency is on the rise. Despite the warnings, many people say that if the electronic money bubble has broken, Bitcoin can still "living" and exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: