Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: project based dividend security tokens  (Read 1113 times)
O-legB

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

Seriously team, that's good.
Did I understand correctly, that dividend calculation on tokens HC8 will be similar dividend calculation on shares?

This is true, but with some additions and opportunities for investors that are impossible for holders of traditional shares.

Thanks.
What is the minimum number of HC8 I can buy in a single deal?

Minimal purchase 50 HC8

Okey. And after what time after purchase tokens will be sent to me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vollmond (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

Seriously team, that's good.
Did I understand correctly, that dividend calculation on tokens HC8 will be similar dividend calculation on shares?

This is true, but with some additions and opportunities for investors that are impossible for holders of traditional shares.

Thanks.
What is the minimum number of HC8 I can buy in a single deal?

Minimal purchase 50 HC8

Okey. And after what time after purchase tokens will be sent to me?

tokens will be generated in real time immediately after the arrival of the ETH from you on a smart contract
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:56:58 PM

The Hydrocarbon 8 platform is able to create a new generation of integrated oil and gas company for project management, it is an excellent solution that will develop real oil and gas assets!

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
vollmond (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

The Hydrocarbon 8 platform is able to create a new generation of integrated oil and gas company for project management, it is an excellent solution that will develop real oil and gas assets!

yes, the project promises to be interesting
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

I look forward to the latest news of this project, I am sure that everything will run smoothly with hard work will pay off, I believe you can do that.

scolonyminer

Activity: 378

alpha.deex.exchange

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

HYDROCARBON 8 UK LTD  the international oil & gas project management company
nice project I like the concept,
it's looks promising project interesting to partisipate to this project, 
hopefully succesful and joined to bounty campaign for support this project.  good luck dev!

vollmond (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

HYDROCARBON 8 UK LTD  the international oil & gas project management company
nice project I like the concept,
it's looks promising project interesting to partisipate to this project, 
hopefully succesful and joined to bounty campaign for support this project.  good luck dev!

Yes, I want to believe in the success of the project
vollmond (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:58:45 PM

I look forward to the latest news of this project, I am sure that everything will run smoothly with hard work will pay off, I believe you can do that.

the team has been preparing for this project for quite a long time
vollmond (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:30:22 AM

Sales will begin in 40 minutes
HC8-IR

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:52:20 AM

Sales will begin in 40 minutes

As we promise please  find link to webcast of most recent company Board meeting

https://youtu.be/vVjZ87cZvNQ
HC8-IR

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

Enlighten me on this interesting thing, from your team obscure description on your site that I can manage to find their linkedin profile, why none of them state that they worked as your team or even state anything about your project?

The team are actually formed company's  board of directors(of SPV company ) some of them already  mentioned at the companies house website .
Nevertheless we plan to make webcast in few days

House website as in... your site? No, I mean, why does there is no statement from them, that's not coming from your site, like in their own professional site or their social media, that state they're indeed is currently working with you? So people can be sure that your claim that they're part of your team is correct and not a mere false statement. But I think a webcast will work. Within that webcast, there will be those people said to be in the team that record themselves with your company's name visible around, right?

As we promise please find link to recent company Board meeting Webcast

vollmond (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

Tokensale started, refresh page with Ctrl-Shift-R
HC8-IR

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

Enlighten me on this interesting thing, from your team obscure description on your site that I can manage to find their linkedin profile, why none of them state that they worked as your team or even state anything about your project?

The team are actually formed company's  board of directors(of SPV company ) some of them already  mentioned at the companies house website .
Nevertheless we plan to make webcast in few days

House website as in... your site? No, I mean, why does there is no statement from them, that's not coming from your site, like in their own professional site or their social media, that state they're indeed is currently working with you? So people can be sure that your claim that they're part of your team is correct and not a mere false statement. But I think a webcast will work. Within that webcast, there will be those people said to be in the team that record themselves with your company's name visible around, right?

As we mentioned yesterday the webcast with relevant statements will be issued within couple of days .
The members of the team has long track records together (10+ years )
Appreciate your advice
if this proves that it is true and these people do work with this project can be a good incentive for a successful ico.

As we promised please find link to recent company Board meeting Webcast

Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:22:20 PM

I think this is a very budding project. Tell me, please,  which other regions do you consider promising?
Finleynar

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

I found this project recently. I'm not fully acquainted with all the information yet, but I like it. The team looks quite professional and, as for me, they do job very qualitatively
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

I found this project recently. I'm not fully acquainted with all the information yet, but I like it. The team looks quite professional and, as for me, they do job very qualitatively
I agree about the team, but personally I sometimes lack the ease of explanation. Everything is done perfectly, but I would like to see everything in white paper as more simple words Huh
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

I understood the main purpose of this project, but I had a question. How are you going to get a production license?
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

I also have one question. Are you going to extract shale gas?
HC8-IR

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

I understood the main purpose of this project, but I had a question. How are you going to get a production license?

We operate under production sharing agreement contract I.e. We either acquire stake in existing contract (most likely an operatorship) or in some cases take part at the government bidding round
Finleynar

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

Why do you accept only ETH?  And what about the other currencies?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: