Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitForex exchange- is it safe?  (Read 20752 times)
trplzr (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 168

hello there

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

Good afternoon sirs.
I am trying to exchange a currency of exchange (ODE) for a while, a principle I tried for ethfinex, but they demanded 1000 dollars in the account, luckily I got my coins back (losing a bit for rates ...), second option was a bitfinex , as I was already expert, I checked to see if I needed any balance to operate .... 10k Shocked  Shocked .
Third and last option according to a CMC, https://www.bitforex.com/, here is a question: Has anyone already deposited and withdrawn in this exchange? If yes, were you happy ??
Note: Yes, the volume of Bcash traded on it is absurd.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

Good afternoon sirs.
I am trying to exchange a currency of exchange (ODE) for a while, a principle I tried for ethfinex, but they demanded 1000 dollars in the account, luckily I got my coins back (losing a bit for rates ...), second option was a bitfinex , as I was already expert, I checked to see if I needed any balance to operate .... 10k Shocked  Shocked .
Third and last option according to a CMC, https://www.bitforex.com/, here is a question: Has anyone already deposited and withdrawn in this exchange? If yes, were you happy ??
I'm stuck on my ODE on Bitfenex. The minimum withdrawal level is $ 250. Also, my account must be worth 10k $ to be traded.
trplzr (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 168

hello there

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:41:10 AM

Good afternoon sirs.
I'm stuck on my ODE on Bitfenex. The minimum withdrawal level is $ 250. Also, my account must be worth 10k $ to be traded.
Same situation as mine, can not operate, but it is possible to get your ODE back, at least with me it worked.Unfortunately you will get lost a bit for the rates ...

bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:51:53 AM

Good afternoon sirs.

I haven't never used Bitforex exchanges, I am planing to use it to sell BWX token, but I see its display is not friendly and chart is not updated. I will try a little before transfering all my tokens in it

Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

Bitforex is a nice exchange only problem I have with them is the lack of a bitcoin market... That got me aggravated I must confess

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

If you pay attention to the number of coins and the volumes of this exchange, they look very good, so it seems to me that the exchange can be considered normal, but time will show which exchange becomes normal.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

Good afternoon sirs.
Haven't heard of this exchange but as you mentioned now i will check about this later.if i were you i will stick on those exchangers that you are experts because wwe know how difficult using un familiar exchange as they are very vulnerable in hacking,and some are scams so be careful and assured before using
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

I haven't heard this exchange obviously its a new in the market so i cant suggest this exchange i think they also have a forex trading market.

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

I wouldn’t give you a full guarantee about this situation because bitforex mainly does have certain challenge or more to one or more users

And the problems has been trending lately as wel

I urge all to trend carefully with the exchange website
Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

Good afternoon sirs.
I am trying to exchange a currency of exchange (ODE) for a while, a principle I tried for ethfinex, but they demanded 1000 dollars in the account, luckily I got my coins back (losing a bit for rates ...), second option was a bitfinex , as I was already expert, I checked to see if I needed any balance to operate .... 10k Shocked  Shocked .
Hi Friends,
not long ago I traded on bitforex.com and it's safe.
I have not lost any funds except fees.
I make a deposit, trade and withdraw smoothly and quickly.
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

I think not because my Bitfinex yesterday got hack even i have my 2FA i never go to phishing website dunno how that happens luckily i freeze my acccount early or else my coins could be stolen!
BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:45:51 PM

I would not suggest you to use Bitforex as there has been some allegations against them for showing fake volume on their website and also the interface they are offering seems very outdated and hard to use.
alanfox

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

You're right, Bcash traded stranger in the business deal. BitForex Exchange makes transactions easy. I think it will do something more in the future. It is managed based on blockchain technology.
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

Today I traded on this exchange. I did not like the interface, but the withdrawal of money did not create problems.
ekechie

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

I don't really know much about the exchange and I have not used them before though I have heard of them but never used them, so i will suggest maybe you can try decentralized exchanges
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:07:16 PM

I keep telling people, no exchange is safe to trust your tokens with, do not trust any exchange make sure your private key is intact and you do not mistake it for your wallet address.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

Good afternoon sirs.

I don't know about bitforex because I have not done any trading in the site. Considering that it requires a big amount of deposits, then we should adjust to it and trade an amount bigger than the deposit it requires to avoid losses.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
TupMan007

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

It seems like the majority of the people are struggling with the same issue. And it also seems that there is an exchange limit, which is a bit weird. But it will be tough to comment further since I did not partake in this before.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

Actually, they are one of the safest exchanges out there.

But their limitations are annoying. They probably don't ask for little players.

iamreal

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

With my experience with them, I think they might be safe, I receive one of my content bounty tokens and the bounty listed their tokens on the Bitforex, so I created an account there and sold the tokens and withdraw it to my ether address, during this process, I did not have any issues with them, so that's why i said it might be safe.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: