Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitForex exchange- is it safe?  (Read 20755 times)
IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:23:13 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 11:35:54 AM by IPVPIRL

I have already traded and sold some tokens in Bitforex. It is a good and safe exchange. Just make sure that the tokens you are transferring is the correct one so that you do not lose them. It is actually showing as the #1 exchange in terms of volume. That is also a good thing to point out.

"It is a good and safe exchange" .  Wait for the exit scam. What are your standards for an exchnage in order to be safe? You post at bitcointalk without any justification so that some will sent money there and apparently get scammed.

"the #1 exchange ". Fake volume. Wasn't this exchange suddenly posting billions of volume and got excluded for a while from cmc?
 I wouldn't trust this.
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:58:56 PM

Yesm it's a good exchange. A lot of new coins are listed there so after bounty it's good to sell there. Also there is a big trading volume. I can recommend it for trading.

AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:02:13 PM

Currently, there are hundreds of new exchanges that appeared during 2017 2018. It is no secret that most of these exchanges are experiencing an acute shortage of customers, lack of liquidity. Based on this, it is necessary to assume that some of them will be able to make some fraudulent actions and wind up trading volumes artificially. That is why when I make a decision about trading on any stock exchange - as a rule, I choose well-known stock exchanges that exist on this market for quite some time and avoid new stock exchanges that I know little about.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:58:51 PM

I previously conducted transactions through this exchange and it seemed to me quite normal, but as we all understand, the future belongs to decentralized exchanges, so I would probably adhere to this.

Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:03:05 PM

Good afternoon sirs.
I am trying to exchange a currency of exchange (ODE) for a while, a principle I tried for ethfinex, but they demanded 1000 dollars in the account, luckily I got my coins back (losing a bit for rates ...), second option was a bitfinex , as I was already expert, I checked to see if I needed any balance to operate .... 10k Shocked  Shocked .
Third and last option according to a CMC, https://www.bitforex.com/, here is a question: Has anyone already deposited and withdrawn in this exchange? If yes, were you happy ??
Note: Yes, the volume of Bcash traded on it is absurd.

I used the exchange several times to sell tokens that I got from bounties. as long as I use it there is nothing wrong. withdrawal transactions went smoothly, I only waited a few minutes until ethereum which I sent from exchange lending to my personal wallet.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:09:48 PM

Recently Cryptopia was hacked, this shows that all cryptocurrency exchanges can be hacked, so it is not safe to use any centralized exchange. Only DEXs are safe!

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:10:59 PM

Yes, sure. Bitforex is one of the greatest exchanges at the moment, but it is still centralised. I am more the fan of the decentralised exchanges and prefer to use IDEX, Forkdelta or Etherdelta for trading my digital assets.
chromosoma

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:20:49 PM

Mhhh smells too much for me.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:23:02 PM

Yes, sure. Bitforex is one of the greatest exchanges at the moment, but it is still centralised. I am more the fan of the decentralised exchanges and prefer to use IDEX, Forkdelta or Etherdelta for trading my digital assets.

but average large exchanges are centralized exchange. if you want fast movement, a decentralized exchange cant be expected.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:28:04 PM

I think that Bitforex is a bad exchange and it has a bad reputation. I saw a study about this exchange. I would not advise using this exchange.
https://blog.cer.live/investigations/is-making-fake-24-h-trading-volumes-the-best-marketing-strategy-for-crypto-exchanges/
geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:33:38 PM

I have never traded on Bitforex, but what I know is that Bitforex has a large enough volume and the most prominent bitforex is a market that gets the top 10 best markets and is quite reliable, if this is wrong then CMC data cannot be trusted  https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitforex/

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:13:38 AM

Bitforex is one of the most reputated exchanges. So, it is safe as it can become.

Still, even the best exchanges are always a little bit unsafe.

magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:40:16 AM

Bitforex not bad actually, good volume and interface. ODE withdrawal fee is 15 now. Sometimes they list unknown tokens and pump them little bit, in general its just another regular exchange without surprises, dont see any difference with another big exchanges.
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:32:57 AM

I would not advise you to trust new exchangers as they can leave the market at any second

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:53:06 AM

To me bitforex is a very good exchanger, though it has lots of bots and oat trades are in usdt
It’s safe
Always follow the usual trend, never keep huge funds in exchanger for so long
Only move when you are trading
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:59:47 AM

The exchange is really very cool, I think so. I think that today many traders use the services of this exchange, at least a little, because today it makes sense to do it. Although of course there are other projects. This is true.
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:09:28 PM

I have some assets in Bitforex. I am trading right now but I never withdraw money from there. I never experience any problem also. It is good one.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:41:50 PM

Yesm it's a good exchange. A lot of new coins are listed there so after bounty it's good to sell there. Also there is a big trading volume. I can recommend it for trading.
Of course for short-term transactions, I think this is perfect , but to keep the funds there I would not , because now most of the exchanges are breaking (

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:44:13 PM

I have used bitforex and it is one if the top exchanges in the crypto space according to ranking.
If you are going to be trading there, then you must be able to trade against bit, because the exchange uses bot.
Another issue I have with them, is that, the withdrawal takes time. Most time you just have tone patient to get your coin to your wallet. Although, it is something you can bear.
One good thing is that, it is not a scam exchange.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:53:20 PM

This is one of big and good exchange now, you can rest assured to trade here. But your second option is probably better because bitfinex is one of the largest and most real volume exchanges today
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: