Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitForex exchange- is it safe?  (Read 20755 times)
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:13:01 PM

I have never used Bitforex, I was also looking for Bitforex because one of the coins I hold was listed there.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:21:46 PM

too much exchange now so I don't really know the reputation of every exchange that exists today. but if seen it looks like Bitforex is pretty good, and there are no problems caused by this exchange. so if you want to use it seems like there's no problem.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 05:32:24 PM

I have been using bitforex for quite a while and there has never been anytime of a bad report about them or a hacking situation. I think the exchange is safe and also has a good volume of trade daily.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:26:11 PM

I have never made a trade or made a withdrawal on BitForex. I will try it later. I think from some media that I read Bitforex there are still many people who use and are still safe to access.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:36:43 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2019, 10:38:41 PM by Alohadanc3

In this market there are many crypto exchange. And there are 2 types of exchange centralised don't and anothomw is decentralised. Bitforex is one of the biggest centralised exchange.  I used it many times and its works fine for me easy to use and volume now good for most of the time and theirs a lots of security in it is absolutely fine to go with bitforex.

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:40:38 PM

At the moment I prefer the exchange Binance. If you want to trade, better use Binance or Bitfinex.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1122

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:53:10 PM

I have used them today to unload some BSV and everything went fine. Coins were registered within 15 min and available for trading and withdrawal was instant. Let's hope things will remain this way. I don't know what the limits are because they don't give you a clear indication of how much you can withdraw without going through KYC procedures (unlike Binance that shows you 2BTC/24h limit from the start), but I like that they aren't forcing KYC from the moment you create an account but allow you to trade freely.

Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:21:23 PM

Good afternoon sirs.
I am trying to exchange a currency of exchange (ODE) for a while, a principle I tried for ethfinex, but they demanded 1000 dollars in the account, luckily I got my coins back (losing a bit for rates ...), second option was a bitfinex , as I was already expert, I checked to see if I needed any balance to operate .... 10k Shocked  Shocked .
Third and last option according to a CMC, https://www.bitforex.com/, here is a question: Has anyone already deposited and withdrawn in this exchange? If yes, were you happy ??
Note: Yes, the volume of Bcash traded on it is absurd.
Store on the exchange of course dangerous , but he used a couple of times when exchanging tokens in more fundamental coins, everything went quickly and as quickly I brought them

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:49:10 PM

That I can not categorically say, but save or not do not keep your funds on exchanges.

I have used Bitforex before and what they practice is wash trading which is a big concern to me, this need to be discourage, maybe recently if real volume has increase but the time I used it, it was bad and not just Bitforex alone that practice this, many of this new exchanges do and even old ones

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jimbo530

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:23:28 PM

BitForex allows tokens to use the tickers of established coins and to spread misinformation on other social media platforms to sell them on the site. Pleas always be careful to avoid crypto scams.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 04:31:17 PM

Does anyone know whether there is an account from BitForex on the forum or whether they have an ANN thread? I need to apply some of my medicine on them.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:01:18 PM

My personal experience about BitForex exchanges is very safe,
I use it often and transactions don't have problems, so don't hesitate if you want to use it.
bytcoin

Activity: 211
Merit: 20

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:34:31 PM

They disappeared with my deposit
MHC Token
I don't trust them
cds1234

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:54:01 AM

If anyone is still watching this thread, I wonder if you could help me with what appears to be a discrepancy in their order accounting.
It is very frustrating.
I have made thousands of successful trades and I am shopping for a new exchange- Binance- Sept 12.

I tested a small order, because if there is any funny business going on, most people have no idea how to check for it in the accounting.

I moved over a little BTC to test.
I waited for it to up up a little.
I sold 0.002BTC

Then, I waited for it to go down, approximately 0.55%.

I bought lower, with the goal to see that with fees, it showed a profit in the neighborhood of 0.35%.
0.55% minus 0.2% fees = 0.35%.

Easy enough, right?

What it appears that their system did, is round the order literally just 3 units after the decimel.
So, that means selling 0.002 BTC and buying 0.002 BTC. In USDT, the buy order shows a lower amount.

Their admin help claims I should see the profit in USDT.
They also stated that in theory, it would be more decimels, but it only goes 4 units (3 after the decimel).

The question is whether it showed the correct profit in assets and just not in order history?
Screen shots, back and forth, and finally I was insulted and told I don't understand trading at all.

Imagine if that wasn't a test trade but $thousands?
Ask for proof that it is taking all satoshi's into account and get insulted?

BTW if anyone else is running into any of the issues I am, I've tested BiBox as well, and although I want to like it because you can save on fees, the bot trading really makes lower volume trading difficult. They are running a special on LINK with no fees, but a bot automatically trades 1 unit higher for every order. You can accidentally run up the value massively higher than the current going price and it will not enter the order. No trouble for larger volume coins, though other orders do go in ahead of yours.

Anyway, if anyone reads this and has something helpful, much appreciated.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:52:20 AM

Good afternoon sirs.
I am trying to exchange a currency of exchange (ODE) for a while, a principle I tried for ethfinex, but they demanded 1000 dollars in the account, luckily I got my coins back (losing a bit for rates ...), second option was a bitfinex , as I was already expert, I checked to see if I needed any balance to operate .... 10k Shocked  Shocked .
Third and last option according to a CMC, https://www.bitforex.com/, here is a question: Has anyone already deposited and withdrawn in this exchange? If yes, were you happy ??
Note: Yes, the volume of Bcash traded on it is absurd.

I am planning to use bitforex this coming week, As I observed compared to other exchange it is good and normal average.
Though the volume of BTC was not that huge enough but I can still consider it as a good exchange platform.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:22:32 AM

This is one of big and good exchange now, you can rest assured to trade here. But your second option is probably better because bitfinex is one of the largest and most real volume exchanges today

I agreed Bitforex is one of the new good exchange in this business industry. And so far so good while I'm using it, I don't face any issues with it.
While Bitfinex has been stand for a years here in trading business concept, were it is more better than Bitforex, but both are good to use in if you like to trade something in the platform.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:56:43 AM

The first time I attempted to used Bitforex, I was nervous, because the span of hours before it got transferred to my wallet, it took more than 15 hours I think if I'm not mistaken, but when I'm doing trade to their platform so far so good it was good to trade with it actually. So, I encourage anyone to use this platform because its safe. 
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:22:32 AM

Now we are seeing there are many exchanges in the market and till now i didn't use Bitforx exchange for trading. But recently most of the IEO completed coins are listing the coin in this exchange, even it is generating very good volumes but how far the withdrawals and deposits going on don't know.
Huraia
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 06:42:47 AM

I didn't used that exchanger till now. But I think it's safe. Cause it's a big platform with much volume which is good for traders. So, from my opinion I think bitforex is safe!

ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 11:37:19 AM

bitforex is a professional exchange and has a high trading volume for every day and also often does the IEO program, so you don't worry about this exchange, have never heard of this exchange having problems and theft of funds as long as I'm safe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: