Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitForex exchange- is it safe?  (Read 20755 times)
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:35:55 PM

Bitforex exchange platform is one of the recommendable trading platform in my opinion.
Because I used this platform and face a lot of problems  because of confusing using due to I am new to it,
but their support team was very accommodating, they will really assist you as much as they can to help you out
to your issues with the platform, in short their service was quite definitely good.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:46:56 PM

Bitforex exchange platform is one of the recommendable trading platform in my opinion.
Because I used this platform and face a lot of problems  because of confusing using due to I am new to it,
but their support team was very accommodating, they will really assist you as much as they can to help you out
to your issues with the platform, in short their service was quite definitely good.
There are really some exchangers aren't really being too recognized by majority even though they are pretty doing well regarding into its service yet people
are just close minded to use up on whats on the top rather than trying something which can compete out on the service but well we cant blame them yet
its always been wise thing to stick up on top tiers.I tried on using Bitforex ones and all went smooth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:57:21 AM

There are really some exchangers aren't really being too recognized by majority even though they are pretty doing well

but if they are good then why they didnt stand out ? that only means that they arent good enough or maybe its because of thier name that sounds like forex so people will think that the exchange is mostly for forex trades  and not for cryptos   .  anyway , i heard enough positive coments regarding for this site , so i think this site is really trusted  .

people are just close minded to use up on whats on the top rather than trying something which can compete out on the service but well we cant blame them yet its always been wise thing to stick up on top tiers
not all  . there are users that keeps on experimenting and trying newer stuffs but unfortunately alot of them were also got scammed and hacked  . this is why some are being careful enough to trust only the trusted sites  .
Weng_saboh

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:57:33 AM

Actually, they are one of the safest exchanges out there.

But their limitations are annoying. They probably don't ask for little players.
hi,  can you kindly elaborate more,  I've not used this exchange before and I have a coin that is being traded there,  just wanna open an account with the exchange right now

bitforex is a very large and safe exchange, it has a large volume every day and you don't worry if you want to register on this exchange, because this exchange has a large amount of value.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:27:03 AM

Actually, they are one of the safest exchanges out there.

But their limitations are annoying. They probably don't ask for little players.
hi,  can you kindly elaborate more,  I've not used this exchange before and I have a coin that is being traded there,  just wanna open an account with the exchange right now

bitforex is a very large and safe exchange, it has a large volume every day and you don't worry if you want to register on this exchange, because this exchange has a large amount of value.
absolutely right bro with your opinion, trading on bitforex is safe and without fraudulent funds, bitforex often does the IEO program in its own exchange. bitforex exchanges have a large volume and many investors trade here so don't worry.
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:17:41 AM

I used Bitforex exchange before for several trades, and it is safe to use and the fees are lowered too, compared to many crypto exchanges. The volume of trading there is also high, and there are many coins and tokens listed, so it is generally not a bad exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: